WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Sydney bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Welcome to Bathroom Renovations Sydney
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout the Sydney metropolitan area.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathrrom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
SERVICING THE FOLLOWING AREAS
North Shore, Northern Suburbs, Upper North Shore, Eastern Suburbs, The Hills District, Parramatta, Inner West, Western Sydney, Liverpool, South Sydney, St George & Sutherland Shire
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified bathroom installers for toilet installation,bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a bathroom restoration cost?
Bathroom renovation costs
The bathroom is one of the most essential rooms of the house and a renovate can improve considerable value to your household. In this cost example we look into the variety of potential costs coupled with a bathroom restoration.
In this guide:
- How long will my bathroom remodelling take?
- What contractors do I require for my washroom restoration?
- Does my bathroom renovator need to be registered?
- Engaging a washroom renovator
- Comprehensive washroom restoration costs
- Estimating your bathroom renovation costs
- Shower screens
- Hot Water Systems
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When reconstructing a bathroom, cost is a significant reason for deciding on style, trademark and comfort. But how much should you foresee to budget for when preparing a bathroom renovate?
For an approximate amount, you can assume to pay anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000+. The fee can be different depending on the size of your bathroom, the materials used, as well as any labour costs.
However, it is possible for a renovation to cost lower around $5000 if you are willing to trade out a couple of items or carry on the remodel a largely improving update.
Assume to spend extra if you are thinking of a complete restoration or:
- Undertaking any structural work
- Desire new features that involve further plumbing works
- Are transferring plumbing from one area to another
- Changing all wall and floor tiles
How long will my bathroom remodelling take?
Depending on the size of the project, the renovation will take time so allocate anywhere from one to 3 weeks of labour.
Components that can have an effect on this timeframe include:
- Any physical works
- Moving plumbing, hot water systems and/or electrical components
- Having great amounts of tiles to assemble
- Unforeseen incidents, like noticing asbestos in your wall or floor hole.
The research, planning and model of the restoration, with no vital structural revisions, allow anywhere six to 8 weeks for this period. This includes:
- Time to polish the project
- Selecting materials and fixtures
- Getting estimates from a selection of companies.
Which contractors do I need for my bathrrom remodelling?
Deliberating who you may call for to employ for your washroom assignment? These are the most common trades you will need to call on:
Washroom designers can supervise and run your plan completely on your behalf, and oftentimes have all trades on staff to work in different aspects of the job. If not, they can coordinate sub-contractors. This will charge you extra but will take the worry out of any restoration job.
If you are employing individual trades:
Architects help to sketch floor plans for your new bathroom, guaranteeing everything is logically laid out to match your lifestyle. Assume to invest for the privilege of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can aid fix custom storage in your washroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other made of wood components such as a new door or window.Electricians can help install lighting, power points, boiler, ventilation and much more.
Painters will require to paint any areas that are not covered by tiles or other elements, if possible with a dampness and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are maybe the most crucial tradie on your project, so make certain you hire one who has a reliable track record of doing on bathrooms. A good plumber will be able to work with both an electric hot water system and gas hot water systems.
Tilers are another key trade who can make or break the appearance of your washroom. They also require to get small specifics right, like making sure your shower recess empties correctly.
Waterproofers will use a array of sealants and membranes to make certain your washroom is properly sealed – so you don’t have drips sprouting up all over the place.
Always use tradies who are registered for your bathroom restoration.
Does my bathroom renovator need to be certified?
Most components of a bathroom reconstruction, such as plumbing and tiling require the use of a licensed contractor. A complete bathroom reconstruction will usually need a certified builder, with some states having a licence particularly for bathroom and kitchen renovations. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be qualified and registered.
Contracting a bathroom renovator
When it comes to time in employing a tradie make sure they are perfect for your job. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you certified?
- Are you protected to work in my home?
- How long will my work take?
- Can you give a written estimate?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see models of your work?
Complete bathroom renovating costs
So how much will you have to pay? As a rule, anticipate to pay in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a superficial makeover or smaller washroom reconstruction using budget materials and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an average sized mid-range restoration using mid-range supplies and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end washroom remodelling using top of the range supplies and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the normal price for washrooms installed as part of a renovation in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotes from local companies who specialise in remodelling bath rooms. You may be surprised how different they are.
Calculating your bathroom remodelling costs
Some of the major charges to plan for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are transferring plumbing or installing new components.
- Tiling, which could contain floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or typical shower screen.
- Bath, which could be combined or separate.
- Toilet, which could be a normal version or have an in-wall water tank.
- Vanity, typical or wall attached which looks cleaner and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to guarantee your bathroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers bill a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber asks will depend on where you reside and may vary according to the plumber’s talent level.
Foresee to pay:
- $80 to $250 to replace and fit bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to install a toilet, basin, sink or bath
Only a qualified plumber can officially carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your washroom is going to be a major component in the budget of your renovation, and since so much of a washroom is tiled, you need to know what the boundaries of your budget are. Expect to be quoted on a per square metre rate by washroom tilers, which could vary from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the regular for setting washroom tiles. The cost of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to incorporate this in.
For wall tiles expect to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for typical white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Going up in price anticipate to spend around $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles expect to spend $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high standard porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high condition natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from inexpensive and versatile acrylic, to sturdy cast iron and flexible fibreglass to high end natural stone. Anticipate to spend anywhere from $350 for a plumber to substitute and fit a bath. New baths can range from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens differ in price based to their size and if they are enclosed, semi-frameless or frameless, with the latter being the most costly. Expect to spend in the region of $400 to have a basic framed shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are therefore more costly – expect to spend in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you select, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted hidden water tank or wall hung toilet. On average, a good condition floor-mounted glassy china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with concealed handles
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with joined cermaic basin
Expect waterproofing to charge anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized washroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream washroom restoration and the cost is higher than you can afford, there are ways to modernize your bathroom without breaking the bank. Some options to a complete washroom reconstruction include:
- Installing a new shower screen
- Bath and basin covering
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Fitting a skylight
* All the costs and prices quoted were sourced at the time this article was written. They are indicative, may differ locally, are subject to market powers and should only be used as a guide.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.