WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Acacia Gardens bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Acacia Gardens Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Acacia Gardens.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Acacia Gardens bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Acacia Gardens bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Acacia Gardens home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Servicing Acacia Gardens
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Acacia Gardens bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Acacia Gardens bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Acacia Gardens bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a bathroom reconstruction cost?
Bathroom Restoration Charges
The bathroom is one of the most essential rooms of the residence and a renovate can add great value to your home. In this cost guide we look into the variety of possible costs associated with a washroom renovation.
In this guide:
- How long will my washroom restoration take?
- What contractors do I require for my washroom renovation?
- Does my bathroom renovator need to be registered?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a bathroom renovator
- Comprehensive washroom reconstruction fees
- Approximating your bathroom restoration fees
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When remodelling a bathroom, fee is a significant factor for determining on style, trademark and convenience. But how much should you foresee to budget for when planning a bathroom refresh?
For an estimate number, you can assume to pay anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000+. The fee can vary depending on the size of your bathroom, the supplies used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is feasible for a renovation to cost lower about $5000 if you are prepared to trade out a few items or continue the remodel a largely beautifying update.
Expect to spend more if you are thinking of a complete renovation or:
- Assuming any structural work
- Desire new features that require added plumbing works
- Are relocating plumbing from one area to another
- Substituting all wall and floor tiles
How much time will my washroom remodelling take?
Depending on the extent of the project, the restoration will take time so allocate anywhere from 1 to three weeks of labour. Reasons that can affect this timeframe include:
- Any physical jobs
- Relocating plumbing and/or electrical components
- Having large amounts of tiles to arrange
- Unanticipated incidents, like discovering asbestos in your wall or floor space.
The research, planning and outline of the restoration, with no great structural alterations, allow around six to eight weeks for this phase. This includes:
- Time to develop the design
- Picking out supplies and fittings
- Receiving quotations from a range of corporations.
Which tradies do I need for my bathroom restoration?
Deliberating who you may need to employ for your bathroom assignment? These are the most common occupations you will need to call on:
Washroom builders can supervise and be in charge of your plan entirely on your behalf, and often have all trades on staff to work in different phases of the work. If not, they can arrange sub-contractors. This will charge you more but will take the hassle out of any restoration job.
If you are employing individual trades:
Architects aid to design floor plans for your new bathroom, making sure everything is logically laid out to match your lifestyle. Expect to spend for the privilege of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can help fix custom storage in your washroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other wooden elements such as a new door or window.
Electricians can assist install lighting, power points, boiler, ventilation and much more.
Painters will have to paint any areas that are not covered by tiles or other components, preferably with a dampness and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are maybe the most important tradie on your venture, so make sure you employ one who has a good track record of working on washrooms.
Tilers are another key trade who can make or break the look of your washroom. They also have to get small details right, like making sure your shower recess empties properly.
Waterproofers will use a array of sealants and membranes to make sure your washroom is correctly sealed – so you don’t have trickles sprouting up all over the place.
Always use contractors who are registered for your bathroom renovation.
Does my washroom renovator need to be registered?
Most parts of a washroom renovation, such as plumbing and tiling require the use of a certified tradies. A whole washroom reconstruction will normally need a licensed builder, with some states having a licence particularly for washroom and kitchen restorations. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be trained and licensed.
Contracting a bathroom renovator
When it comes to time in hiring a worker make sure they are right for your job. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you registered?
- Are you protected to work in my home?
- How long will my work take?
- Can you give a written quotation?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see models of your work?
Complete washroom renovations fees
So how much will you have to spend? As a guideline, expect to spend in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a superficial makeover or smaller bathroom remodelling using budget materials and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an normal sized mid-range remodelling using mid-range supplies and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end washroom renovation using highest of the range supplies and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the average value for washrooms installed as part of a remodelling in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotes from local corporations who specialise in remodelling washrooms. You may be surprised how different they are.
Approximating your washroom renovation charges
Some of the major charges to design for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are relocating plumbing or setting up new parts.
- Tiling, which could contain floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or normal shower screen.
- Bath, which could be joined or separate.
- Toilet, which could be a standard version or have an in-wall cistern.
- Vanity, normal or wall mounted which looks cleaner and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to ensure your bathroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers charge a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber asks will depend on where you live and may vary according to the plumber’s talent level.
Anticipate to pay:
- $80 to $250 to substitute and fit bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to fit a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is quoting for a sizable project such as your bathroom restoration project, ask for an detailed quote which specifies all the parts they are charging for.
Only a licensed plumber can legitimately carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your washroom is going to be a major component in the budget of your reconstruction, and since so much of a washroom is tiled, you need to know what the boundaries of your budget are. Expect to be quoted on a per square metre rate by bathroom tilers, which could range from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the average for laying washroom tiles. The cost of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to include this in.
For wall tiles anticipate to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for normal white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Going up in price expect to spend around $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles foresee to pay $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high quality porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high standard natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from economical and versatile acrylic, to sturdy cast iron and flexible fibreglass to high end natural stone. Expect to pay anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replenish and fit a bath. New baths can span from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens vary in cost based to their size and if they are framed, semi-frameless or frameless, with the last being the most expensive. Anticipate to pay in the region of $400 to have a basic enclosed shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are thus more costly – foresee to spend in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you pick, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted unseen cistern or wall hung toilet. On average, a good standard floor-mounted vitreous china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with concealed handles
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with joined ceramic basin
Anticipate waterproofing to charge anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized washroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream washroom restoration and the price is higher than you can afford, there are ways to remodel your bathroom without breaking the bank. Some choices to a full washroom remodelling include:
- Installing a new shower screen
- Bath and basin resurfacing
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Installing a skylight
* All the costs and prices estimated were sourced at the time this article was written. They are suggestive, may vary locally, are subject to market forces and should only be used as a model.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Acacia Gardens bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.