WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Agnes Banks bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Agnes Banks Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Agnes Banks.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Agnes Banks bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Agnes Banks bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Agnes Banks home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Servicing Agnes Banks
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Agnes Banks bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Agnes Banks bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Agnes Banks bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a bathroom reconstruction fee?
Bathroom Reconstruction Charges
The washroom is one of the most vital rooms of the house and a repair can improve great importance to your household. In this cost example we delve into the range of possible costs associated with a bathroom remodelling.
In this guide:
- How soon will my washroom restoration take?
- What tradies do I need for my washroom reconstruction?
- Does my bathroom renovator need to be licensed?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a washroom renovator
- All-inclusive bathroom restoration charges
- Estimating your bathroom reconstruction fees
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When reconstructing a washroom, charge is a considerable aspect for determining on style, trademark and amenities. But how much should you expect to budget for when planning a washroom renovate?
For an estimate number, you can assume to dole out anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000+. The amount can vary depending on the size of your washroom, the supplies used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is possible for a restoration to amount under around $5000 if you are ready to exchange out a handful of items or carry on the remodel a mostly improving update.
Expect to pay much if you are thinking of a whole reconstruction or:
- Assuming any structural job
- Wish for new features that call for further plumbing works
- Are rearranging plumbing from one area to another
- Substituting all wall and floor tiles
How long will my bathroom remodelling take?
Depending on the scope of the project, the renovation will take time so allocate anywhere from one to three weeks of labour. Reasons that can influence this timeframe include:
- Any physical works
- Rearranging plumbing and/or electrical elements
- Having great quantities of tiles to arrange
- Unforeseen events, like discovering asbestos in your wall or floor crack.
The research, setting up and outline of the reconstruction, with no major structural alterations, allocate around 6 to eight weeks for this stage. This includes:
- Time to develop the design
- Choosing supplies and fixtures
- Receiving quotes from a range of corporations.
Which contractors do I need for my bathroom renovation?
Wondering who you may call for to hire for your washroom assignment? These are the most common trades you will need to call on:
Bathroom designers can supervise and be in charge of your venture wholly on your behalf, and often have all trades on staff to cover different aspects of the work. If not, they can coordinate sub-contractors. This will charge you additional but will take the trouble out of any renovation job.
If you are contracting individual trades:
Architects assist to design floor plans for your new washroom, ensuring everything is plausibly laid out to suit your lifestyle. Assume to invest for the privilege of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can aid set up custom storage in your washroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other timber parts such as a new door or window.
Electricians can assist install lighting, power points, heating, ventilation and much more.
Painters will have to paint any areas that are not covered by tiles or other parts, preferably with a humidity and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are possibly the most important tradie on your project, so make certain you employ one who has a competent track record of working on bathrooms.
Tilers are another crucial trade who can make or break the look of your bathroom. They also need to get small particulars right, like making sure your shower recess drains properly.
Waterproofers will use a selection of sealants and membranes to make sure your washroom is correctly sealed – so you don’t have drips sprouting up all over the place.
Always use tradies who are licensed for your bathroom restoration.
Does my washroom renovator need to be certified?
Most parts of a washroom reconstruction, such as plumbing and tiling need the use of a certified contractor. A whole bathroom reconstruction will typically require a licensed builder, with some states having a licence specifically for washroom and kitchen renovations. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be trained and registered.
Hiring a bathroom renovator
When it comes to time in hiring a tradie make sure they are correct for your work. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you certified?
- Are you insured to work in my home?
- How long will my job take?
- Can you give a written quotation?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see examples of your work?
Complete washroom renovations costs
So how much will you have to pay? As a guideline, expect to pay in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a cosmetic makeover or smaller washroom restoration using budget supplies and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an average sized mid-range renovation using mid-range materials and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end bathroom restoration using highest of the range supplies and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the average price for bathrooms set up as part of a remodelling in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotations from local corporations who specialise in restoring washrooms. You may be astonished how different they are.
Calculating your bathroom remodelling charges
Some of the major charges to design for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are transferring plumbing or setting up new components.
- Tiling, which could include floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or standard shower screen.
- Bath, which could be joined or freestanding.
- Toilet, which could be a normal version or have an in-wall cistern.
- Vanity, typical or wall attached which looks orderly and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to warrant your washroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers ask a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber asks will depend on where you reside and may differ according to the plumber’s skill level.
Anticipate to pay:
- $80 to $250 to substitute and fit bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to install a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is estimating for a big project such as your washroom reconstruction project, ask for an detailed estimate which details all the parts they are charging for.
Only a qualified plumber can officially carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your washroom is going to be a major factor in the cost of your remodelling, and since so much of a bathroom is tiled, you need to know what the limitations of your budget are. Expect to be appraised on a per square metre rate by bathroom tilers, which could range from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the normal for setting bathroom tiles. The amount of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to include this in.
For wall tiles foresee to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for typical white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Going up in price expect to spend about $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles expect to spend $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high quality porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high quality natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from economical and versatile acrylic, to durable cast iron and flexible fibreglass to high end natural stone. Expect to spend anywhere from $350 for a plumber to substitute and fit a bath. New baths can span from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens vary in price according to their size and if they are edged, semi-frameless or frameless, with the latter being the most costly. Expect to pay in the region of $400 to have a basic framed shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are thus more pricey – foresee to spend in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you choose, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted concealed water tank or wall hung toilet. On average, a good standard floor-mounted enamel china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with concealed handgrips
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with combined ceramic basin
Foresee waterproofing to charge anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized bathroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream bathroom renovation and the price is higher than you can pay for, there are ways to renovate your washroom without breaking the bank. Some alternatives to a full washroom reconstruction include:
- Fitting a new shower screen
- Bath and basin covering
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Fitting a skylight
* All the costs and prices quoted were sourced at the time this article was inscribed. They are suggestive, may vary locally, are subject to market powers and should only be used as a model.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Agnes Banks bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.