WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Alexandria bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Alexandria Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Alexandria.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Alexandria bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Alexandria bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Alexandria home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Alexandria bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Alexandria bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Alexandria bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a bathroom restoration charge?
Washroom Reconstruction Costs
The washroom is one of the most vital rooms of the house and a refresh can add great value to your household. In this cost example we delve into the array of possible costs related with a bathroom reconstruction.
In this guide:
- How soon will my washroom reconstruction take?
- What contractors do I need for my washroom reconstruction?
- Does my bathroom renovator need to be licensed?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a bathroom renovator
- Comprehensive bathroom remodelling charges
- Calculating your washroom remodelling charges
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When renovating a bathroom, charge is a important factor for determining on style, trademark and convenience. But how much should you foresee to budget for when preparing a washroom renovate?
For an estimate amount, you can anticipate to spend anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000plus. The charge can vary depending on the size of your washroom, the materials used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is likely for a restoration to cost lower about $5000 if you are ready to trade out a couple of items or keep the renovate a mostly beautifying update.
Anticipate to expend much if you are thinking of a total reconstruction or:
- Undertaking any physical work
- Desire new features that call for additional plumbing works
- Are moving plumbing from one area to another
- Substituting all wall and floor tiles
How much time will my bathroom restoration take?
Depending on the scale of the project, the restoration will take time so allot anywhere from 1 to 3 weeks of labour. Factors that can affect this timeframe include:
- Any structural works
- Relocating plumbing and/or electrical components
- Having sizeable quantities of tiles to assemble
- Unforeseen cases, like noticing asbestos in your wall or floor crack.
The exploration, planning and outline of the restoration, with no major structural changes, allot around 6 to 8 weeks for this stage. This includes:
- Time to polish the design
- Choosing supplies and fixtures
- Receiving quotes from a choice of corporations.
Which tradies do I need for my washroom restoration?
Wondering who you may call for to employ for your washroom assignment? These are the most common occupations you will need to call on:
Washroom builders can manage and be in charge of your plan entirely on your behalf, and often have all trades on staff to provide services to different phases of the job. If not, they can arrange sub-contractors. This will charge you additional but will take the trouble out of any remodelling work.
If you are employing individual trades:
Architects assist to sketch floor plans for your new bathroom, ensuring everything is logically laid out to match your way of life. Anticipate to pay for the benefit of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can assist set up custom storage in your washroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other timber components such as a new door or window.
Electricians can help install lighting, power points, heating, ventilation and much more.
Painters will have to paint any parts that are not covered by tiles or other parts, if possible with a humidity and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are maybe the most crucial tradie on your plan, so make sure you hire one who has a good track record of working on washrooms.
Tilers are another vital trade who can make or break the look of your washroom. They also have to get small details right, like making sure your shower recess empties properly.
Waterproofers will use a variety of sealants and membranes to make sure your washroom is correctly sealed – so you don’t have drips developing up all over the place.
Always use tradies who are registered for your bathroom reconstruction.
Does my washroom renovator need to be licensed?
Most components of a washroom remodelling, such as plumbing and tiling require the use of a registered tradies. A complete bathroom renovation will normally need a registered builder, with some states having a licence specifically for bathroom and kitchen reconstructions. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be skilled and licensed.
Contracting a bathroom renovator
When it comes to time in employing a contractor make sure they are correct for your job. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you licensed?
- Are you insured to work in my home?
- How long will my work take?
- Can you give a written quote?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see samples of your work?
Complete washroom reconstructions charges
So how much will you have to pay? As a rule, forsee to pay in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a cosmetic makeover or smaller bathroom remodelling using budget supplies and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an normal sized mid-range reconstruction using mid-range materials and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end bathroom renovation using top of the range supplies and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the normal price for bathrooms set up as part of a restoration in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotations from local corporations who specialise in remodelling washrooms. You may be astonished how different they are.
Estimating your washroom renovation costs
Some of the major charges to design for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are relocating plumbing or setting up new elements.
- Tiling, which could contain floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or typical shower screen.
- Bath, which could be joined or separate.
- Toilet, which could be a typical version or have an in-wall cistern.
- Vanity, standard or wall affixed which looks orderly and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to warrant your bathroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers bill a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber asks will depend on where you live and may differ according to the plumber’s skill level.
Anticipate to pay:
- $80 to $250 to replace and match bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to install a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is estimating for a large project such as your washroom reconstruction project, ask for an itemized quote which specifies all the parts they are charging for.
Only a qualified plumber can legitimately carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your bathroom is going to be a major component in the cost of your renovation, and since so much of a bathroom is tiled, you need to know what the limitations of your budget are. Expect to be quoted on a per square metre rate by bathroom tilers, which could range from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the average for arranging bathroom tiles. The amount of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to include this in.
For wall tiles expect to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for standard white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Moving up in price expect to pay about $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles foresee to spend $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high standard porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high condition natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from economical and versatile acrylic, to sturdy cast iron and flexible fibreglass to high end natural stone. Foresee to pay anywhere from $350 for a plumber to substitute and fit a bath. New baths can span from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens differ in cost according to their size and if they are framed, semi-frameless or frameless, with the latter being the most expensive. Foresee to spend in the region of $400 to have a basic enclosed shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are therefore more pricey – expect to pay in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you select, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted unseen water tank or wall hung toilet. On average, a good quality floor-mounted enamel china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with hidden handgrips
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with integrated ceramic basin
Expect waterproofing to cost anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized washroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream washroom renovation and the cost is higher than you can afford, there are ways to renovate your washroom without breaking the bank. Some alternatives to a complete bathroom reconstruction include:
- Installing a new shower screen
- Bath and basin covering
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Installing a skylight
* All the costs and prices estimated were obtained at the time this article was written. They are indicative, may vary locally, are subject to market powers and should only be used as a guide.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Alexandria bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.