WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Alfords Point bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Alfords Point Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Alfords Point.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Alfords Point bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Alfords Point bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Alfords Point home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Servicing Alfords Point
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Alfords Point bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Alfords Point bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Alfords Point bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a bathroom reconstruction cost?
Bathroom Restoration Fees
The washroom is one of the most needed rooms of the residence and a renovate can enhance great worth to your household. In this cost example we delve into the array of potential costs coupled with a bathroom remodelling.
In this guide:
- How long will my bathroom remodelling take?
- What tradies do I require for my bathroom remodelling?
- Does my bathroom renovator need to be registered?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a bathroom renovator
- All-inclusive bathroom renovation costs
- Approximating your bathroom remodelling fees
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When restoring a bathroom, charge is a important aspect for choosing on style, trademark and convenience. But how much should you anticipate to budget for when preparing a bathroom remodel?
For an estimate amount, you can expect to dole out anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000+. The amount can vary depending on the size of your washroom, the supplies used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is viable for a remodelling to amount lower around $5000 if you are inclined to trade out a couple of items or carry on the renovate a mainly beautifying update.
Anticipate to pay extra if you are thinking of a whole remodelling or:
- Taking upon any physical job
- Wish for new features that entail added plumbing works
- Are relocating plumbing from one area to another
- Replacing all wall and floor tiles
How long will my bathroom remodelling take?
Depending on the extent of the project, the renovation will take time so allocate anywhere from one to three weeks of labour. Reasons that can affect this timeframe include:
- Any structural works
- Rearranging plumbing and/or electrical parts
- Having large quantities of tiles to arrange
- Unforeseen cases, like learning asbestos in your wall or floor space.
The exploration, setting up and plan of the renovation, with no great structural revisions, allow anywhere six to 8 weeks for this period. This includes:
- Time to refine the project
- Choosing supplies and fixtures
- Receiving quotations from a range of businesses.
Which contractors do I need for my bathroom restoration?
Wondering who you may call for to employ for your washroom project? These are the most common occupations you will need to call on:
Bathroom makers can manage and lead your venture wholly on your behalf, and often have all trades on staff to provide services to different phases of the job. If not, they can arrange sub-contractors. This will cost you extra but will take the trouble out of any reconstruction job.
If you are contracting individual trades:
Architects assist to outline floor plans for your new washroom, making sure everything is plausibly laid out to suit your lifestyle. Anticipate to pay for the privilege of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can assist install custom storage in your washroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other timber elements such as a new door or window.
Electricians can assist fix lighting, power points, boiler, ventilation and much more.
Painters will have to paint any parts that are not covered by tiles or other parts, preferably with a humidity and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are possibly the most vital tradie on your venture, so make sure you hire one who has a good track record of doing on bathrooms.
Tilers are another crucial trade who can make or break the façade of your bathroom. They also have to get small details right, like making sure your shower recess empties correctly.
Waterproofers will use a selection of sealants and membranes to make definite your bathroom is properly sealed – so you don’t have trickles developing up all over the place.
Always use tradies who are registered for your bathroom renovation.
Does my bathroom renovator need to be registered?
Most components of a washroom remodelling, such as plumbing and tiling require the use of a certified contractor. A whole washroom restoration will usually require a registered builder, with some states having a licence particularly for bathroom and kitchen remodelling. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be skilled and registered.
Hiring a bathroom renovator
When it comes to time in employing a contractor make sure they are right for your work. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you licensed?
- Are you insured to work in my home?
- How long will my work take?
- Can you supply a written quotation?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see samples of your work?
Complete washroom reconstructions costs
So how much will you have to invest? As a rule, anticipate to invest in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a cosmetic makeover or smaller washroom reconstruction using budget supplies and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an average sized mid-range remodelling using mid-range materials and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end bathroom remodelling using top of the range supplies and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the average value for bathrooms set up as part of a remodelling in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotations from local companies who specialise in reconstructing bathrooms. You may be astonished how different they are.
Calculating your bathroom reconstruction spend
Some of the major costs to plan for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are moving plumbing or setting up new components.
- Tiling, which could contain floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or standard shower screen.
- Bath, which could be joined or separate.
- Toilet, which could be a standard version or have an in-wall water tank.
- Vanity, standard or wall attached which looks cleaner and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to warrant your bathroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers ask a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber charges will depend on where you live and may differ according to the plumber’s talent level.
Anticipate to pay:
- $80 to $250 to substitute and fit bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to set up a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is quoting for a large plan such as your washroom remodelling project, ask for an specific estimate which describes all the components they are charging for.
Only a licensed plumber can officially carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your washroom is going to be a key component in the cost of your renovation, and since so much of a bathroom is tiled, you need to know what the limitations of your budget are. Expect to be estimated on a per square metre rate by bathroom tilers, which could vary from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the average for laying washroom tiles. The amount of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to incorporate this in.
For wall tiles expect to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for normal white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Going up in price expect to pay about $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles foresee to pay $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high standard porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high standard natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from affordable and versatile acrylic, to durable cast iron and pliable fibreglass to high end natural stone. Expect to spend anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replace and fit a bath. New baths can span from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens vary in cost according to their size and if they are framed, semi-frameless or frameless, with the last being the most pricey. Foresee to spend in the region of $400 to have a basic enclosed shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are thus more pricey – expect to pay in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you take, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted concealed cistern or wall hung toilet. On average, a good standard floor-mounted glassy china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with hidden handles
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with combined ceramic basin
Anticipate waterproofing to charge anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized washroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream bathroom restoration and the cost is higher than you can pay for, there are ways to remodel your washroom without breaking the bank. Some choices to a full bathroom restoration include:
- Setting up a new shower screen
- Bath and basin coating
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Setting up a skylight
* All the costs and prices estimated were obtained at the time this article was inscribed. They are suggestive, may vary locally, are subject to market powers and should only be used as a benchmark.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Alfords Point bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.