WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Allawah bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Allawah Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Allawah.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Allawah bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Allawah bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Allawah home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Allawah bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Allawah bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Allawah bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a bathroom remodelling cost?
Bathroom Reconstruction Charges
The washroom is one of the most vital rooms of the residence and a renovate can enhance substantial worth to your household. In this cost benchmark we delve into the range of possible costs connected with a washroom renovation.
In this guide:
- How long will my washroom reconstruction take?
- What contractors do I require for my washroom restoration?
- Does my washroom renovator need to be certified?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a washroom renovator
- Comprehensive washroom restoration costs
- Calculating your washroom renovation charges
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When remodelling a washroom, charge is a considerable factor for deciding on design, features and amenities. But how much should you anticipate to budget for when preparing a washroom refresh?
For an approximate amount, you can anticipate to dole out anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000plus. The fee can be different depending on the size of your bathroom, the supplies used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is feasible for a reconstruction to amount lower around $5000 if you are prepared to trade out a few items or carry on the renovate a mostly improving update.
Expect to expend much if you are thinking of a complete renovation or:
- Undertaking any physical work
- Wish for new features that involve added plumbing jobs
- Are moving plumbing from one area to another
- Substituting all wall and floor tiles
How long will my bathroom reconstruction take?
Depending on the scale of the project, the restoration will take time so allocate anywhere from one to 3 weeks of labour. Components that can affect this timeframe include:
- Any physical jobs
- Transferring plumbing and/or electrical components
- Having large quantities of tiles to arrange
- Unforeseen cases, like discovering asbestos in your wall or floor hole.
The research, setting up and design of the remodelling, with no vital physical revisions, allow anywhere six to eight weeks for this stage. This includes:
- Time to develop the project
- Selecting supplies and fixtures
- Getting estimates from a range of companies.
Which contractors do I need for my washroom restoration?
Wondering who you may call for to engage for your washroom assignment? These are the most common occupations you will need to call on:
Bathroom makers can oversee and lead your project fully on your behalf, and oftentimes have all trades on staff to provide services to different aspects of the job. If not, they can coordinate sub-contractors. This will cost you additional but will take the trouble out of any renovation work.
If you are employing individual trades:
Architects assist to sketch floor plans for your new washroom, ensuring everything is logically laid out to match your way of life. Expect to invest for the privilege of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can aid fix custom storage in your washroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other made of wood components such as a new door or window.
Electricians can help install lighting, power points, heating, ventilation and much more.
Painters will have to paint any spaces that are not covered by tiles or other parts, if possible with a humidity and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are maybe the most vital tradie on your plan, so make certain you hire one who has a good track record of doing on washrooms.
Tilers are another crucial trade who can make or break the look of your bathroom. They also require to get small particulars right, like making sure your shower recess empties correctly.
Waterproofers will use a selection of sealants and membranes to make certain your washroom is properly sealed – so you don’t have leaks developing up all over the place.
Always use tradies who are registered for your bathroom reconstruction.
Does my bathroom renovator need to be certified?
Most parts of a bathroom restoration, such as plumbing and tiling require the use of a registered tradies. A complete washroom renovation will normally need a certified builder, with some states having a licence particularly for washroom and kitchen restorations. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be skilled and registered.
Hiring a bathroom renovator
When it comes to time in hiring a contractor make sure they are right for your job. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you certified?
- Are you insured to work in my home?
- How long will my job take?
- Can you give a written quotation?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see samples of your work?
Complete washroom restorations charges
So how much will you have to spend? As a guideline, expect to invest in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a cosmetic makeover or smaller washroom reconstruction using budget supplies and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an average sized mid-range restoration using mid-range supplies and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end bathroom renovation using best of the range materials and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the regular price for washrooms installed as part of a reconstruction in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotes from local companies who specialise in restoring washrooms. You may be amazed how different they are.
Estimating your washroom remodelling charges
Some of the major costs to plan for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are moving plumbing or setting up new elements.
- Tiling, which could contain floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or typical shower screen.
- Bath, which could be joined or freestanding.
- Toilet, which could be a normal version or have an in-wall cistern.
- Vanity, typical or wall mounted which looks orderly and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to warrant your bathroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers bill a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber asks will depend on where you stay and may differ according to the plumber’s ability level.
Anticipate to pay:
- $80 to $250 to substitute and match bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to install a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is quoting for a big plan such as your bathroom renovation project, ask for an itemized quotation which specifies all the elements they are charging for.
Only a qualified plumber can officially carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your bathroom is going to be a key component in the cost of your renovation, and since so much of a bathroom is tiled, you need to know what the boundaries of your budget are. Expect to be appraised on a per square metre rate by washroom tilers, which could vary from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the normal for arranging washroom tiles. The amount of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to incorporate this in.
For wall tiles expect to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for standard white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Going up in price foresee to spend around $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles anticipate to pay $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high standard porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high standard natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from affordable and versatile acrylic, to tough cast iron and flexible fibreglass to high end natural stone. Expect to spend anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replace and fit a bath. New baths can range from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens vary in price according to their size and if they are edged, semi-frameless or frameless, with the latter being the most costly. Anticipate to spend in the region of $400 to have a basic framed shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are thus more expensive – anticipate to spend in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you select, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted concealed water tank or wall hung toilet. On average, a good standard floor-mounted glassy china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with hidden handgrips
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with integrated ceramic basin
Foresee waterproofing to charge anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized washroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream washroom renovation and the amount is higher than you can afford, there are ways to remodel your bathroom without breaking the bank. Some options to a complete washroom restoration include:
- Setting up a new shower screen
- Bath and basin coating
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Installing a skylight
* All the costs and prices quoted were sourced at the time this article was inscribed. They are suggestive, may differ locally, are subject to market forces and should only be used as a benchmark.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Allawah bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.