WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Ambarvale bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Ambarvale Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Ambarvale.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Ambarvale bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Ambarvale bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Ambarvale home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Ambarvale bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Ambarvale bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Ambarvale bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a bathroom restoration fee?
Washroom Renovation Charges
The bathroom is one of the most essential rooms of the house and a refresh can enhance great worth to your home. In this cost model we inquire into the array of potential costs related with a washroom remodelling.
In this guide:
- How soon will my bathroom restoration take?
- What contractors do I require for my washroom remodelling?
- Does my bathroom renovator need to be registered?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a bathroom renovator
- Comprehensive washroom remodelling charges
- Assessing your bathroom remodelling costs
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When remodelling a bathroom, cost is a considerable reason for choosing on style, trademark and comfort. But how much should you foresee to budget for when planning a washroom renovate?
For an estimate figure, you can anticipate to spend anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000+. The charge can differ depending on the size of your bathroom, the materials used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is feasible for a renovation to cost lower about $5000 if you are ready to swap out a few items or continue the remodel a mainly improving update.
Assume to pay much if you are thinking of a complete reconstruction or:
- Undertaking any structural job
- Want new features that call for additional plumbing jobs
- Are relocating plumbing from one area to another
- Substituting all wall and floor tiles
How much time will my washroom reconstruction take?
Depending on the size of the project, the reconstruction will take time so allot anywhere from one to three weeks of labour. Reasons that can influence this timeframe include:
- Any physical works
- Transferring plumbing and/or electrical elements
- Having great volumes of tiles to arrange
- Unforeseen cases, like noticing asbestos in your wall or floor crack.
The study, planning and outline of the restoration, with no main physical revisions, allocate around six to eight weeks for this period. This includes:
- Time to refine the project
- Choosing materials and fixtures
- Receiving estimates from a choice of companies.
Which contractors do I need for my washroom restoration?
Thinking who you may need to hire for your bathroom project? These are the most common professions you will need to call on:
Washroom makers can oversee and be in charge of your venture fully on your behalf, and time and again have all trades on staff to cover different aspects of the work. If not, they can coordinate sub-contractors. This will charge you more but will take the worry out of any renovation work.
If you are hiring individual trades:
Architects aid to outline floor plans for your new washroom, ensuring everything is logically laid out to suit your lifestyle. Anticipate to invest for the benefit of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can help install custom storage in your washroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other made of wood elements such as a new door or window.
Electricians can help set up lighting, power points, heating, ventilation and much more.
Painters will require to paint any parts that are not covered by tiles or other elements, if possible with a moisture and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are perhaps the most crucial tradie on your venture, so make certain you engage one who has a competent track record of working on washrooms.
Tilers are another important trade who can make or break the appearance of your bathroom. They also have to get small details right, like making sure your shower recess empties correctly.
Waterproofers will use a array of sealants and membranes to make definite your washroom is properly sealed – so you don’t have leaks sprouting up all over the place.
Always use contractors who are certified for your bathroom restoration.
Does my bathroom renovator need to be licensed?
Most elements of a washroom renovation, such as plumbing and tiling require the use of a certified contractor. A whole washroom renovation will normally require a certified builder, with some states having a licence specifically for washroom and kitchen reconstructions. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be trained and registered.
Contracting a bathroom renovator
When it comes to time in hiring a tradie make sure they are correct for your job. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you certified?
- Are you protected to work in my home?
- How long will my job take?
- Can you provide a written quote?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see models of your work?
Complete washroom renovations fees
So how much will you have to invest? As a guideline, anticipate to spend in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a superficial makeover or smaller washroom reconstruction using budget materials and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an regular sized mid-range renovation using mid-range supplies and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end bathroom remodelling using top of the range materials and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the regular worth for bathrooms installed as part of a reconstruction in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotations from local businesses who specialise in restoring washrooms. You may be amazed how different they are.
Estimating your washroom renovation costs
Some of the major charges to plan for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are relocating plumbing or fitting new parts.
- Tiling, which could contain floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or typical shower screen.
- Bath, which could be integrated or separate.
- Toilet, which could be a normal version or have an in-wall cistern.
- Vanity, standard or wall affixed which looks cleaner and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to ensure your bathroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers charge a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber asks will depend on where you live and may differ according to the plumber’s skill level.
Anticipate to spend:
- $80 to $250 to substitute and fit bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to install a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is estimating for a sizable plan such as your washroom renovation project, ask for an detailed estimate which details all the parts they are charging for.
Only a qualified plumber can officially carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your bathroom is going to be a major factor in the budget of your remodelling, and since so much of a bathroom is tiled, you need to know what the boundaries of your budget are. Expect to be quoted on a per square metre rate by bathroom tilers, which could range from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the average for laying washroom tiles. The amount of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to include this in.
For wall tiles expect to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for typical white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Moving up in price anticipate to pay around $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles foresee to pay $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high quality porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high condition natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from economical and versatile acrylic, to tough cast iron and flexible fibreglass to high end natural stone. Expect to pay anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replace and fit a bath. New baths can span from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens differ in price according to their size and if they are edged, semi-frameless or frameless, with the latter being the most expensive. Anticipate to spend in the region of $400 to have a basic edged shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are therefore more expensive – foresee to spend in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you take, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted concealed water tank or wall hung toilet. On average, a good quality floor-mounted vitreous china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with concealed handles
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with integrated ceramic basin
Foresee waterproofing to charge anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized bathroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream washroom renovation and the cost is higher than you can afford, there are ways to remodel your bathroom without breaking the bank. Some choices to a full washroom renovation include:
- Setting up a new shower screen
- Bath and basin resurfacing
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Installing a skylight
* All the costs and prices estimated were obtained at the time this article was inscribed. They are suggestive, may vary locally, are subject to market forces and should only be used as a benchmark.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Ambarvale bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.