WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Arcadia bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Arcadia Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Arcadia.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Arcadia bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Arcadia bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Arcadia home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Arcadia bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Arcadia bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Arcadia bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a bathroom reconstruction charge?
Washroom remodelling Fees
The bathroom is one of the most essential rooms of the house and a renovate can enhance great value to your home. In this cost model we inquire into the range of potential costs associated with a washroom restoration.
In this guide:
- How soon will my washroom restoration take?
- What tradies do I require for my washroom remodelling?
- Does my washroom renovator need to be certified?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a washroom renovator
- All-inclusive washroom remodelling fees
- Calculating your bathroom restoration costs
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When remodelling a bathroom, cost is a significant reason for deciding on style, qualities and comfort. But how much should you foresee to budget for when preparing a washroom refresh?
For an estimate amount, you can assume to pay anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000+. The cost can vary depending on the size of your washroom, the materials used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is feasible for a remodelling to cost under around $5000 if you are prepared to exchange out a handful of items or carry on the renovate a mostly beautifying update.
Anticipate to expend more if you are thinking of a whole restoration or:
- Undertaking any physical work
- Want new features that entail further plumbing works
- Are moving plumbing from one area to another
- Substituting all wall and floor tiles
How long will my bathroom reconstruction take?
Depending on the scope of the project, the restoration will take time so allow anywhere from 1 to three weeks of labour. Reasons that can have an effect on this timeframe include:
- Any structural jobs
- Rearranging plumbing and/or electrical components
- Having great quantities of tiles to assemble
- Unexpected incidents, like finding out asbestos in your wall or floor hole.
The research, setting up and model of the remodelling, with no major structural changes, allocate around 6 to 8 weeks for this stage. This includes:
- Time to polish the design
- Choosing materials and fixtures
- Getting quotes from a choice of businesses.
Which tradies do I need for my washroom restoration?
Wondering who you may need to hire for your bathroom project? These are the most common occupations you will need to call on:
Bathroom designers can manage and run your plan entirely on your behalf, and often have all trades on staff to work in different phases of the job. If not, they can coordinate sub-contractors. This will cost you more but will take the worry out of any restoration job.
If you are contracting individual trades:
Architects assist to sketch floor plans for your new washroom, ensuring everything is plausibly laid out to fit your lifestyle. Anticipate to pay for the benefit of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can help install custom storage in your bathroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other made of wood elements such as a new door or window.
Electricians can assist set up lighting, power points, boiler, ventilation and much more.
Painters will need to paint any spaces that are not covered by tiles or other components, if possible with a dampness and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are perhaps the most important tradie on your plan, so make certain you employ one who has a reliable track record of doing on washrooms.
Tilers are another important trade who can make or break the façade of your bathroom. They also require to get small specifics right, like making sure your shower recess empties properly.
Waterproofers will use a array of sealants and membranes to make sure your washroom is correctly sealed – so you don’t have leaks sprouting up all over the place.
Always use contractors who are licensed for your bathroom renovation.
Does my washroom renovator need to be licensed?
Most parts of a bathroom reconstruction, such as plumbing and tiling need the use of a registered contractor. A whole washroom remodelling will normally require a registered builder, with some states having a licence specifically for bathroom and kitchen remodelling. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be qualified and certified.
Hiring a bathroom renovator
When it comes to time in employing a worker make sure they are correct for your work. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you certified?
- Are you protected to work in my home?
- How long will my job take?
- Can you provide a written quotation?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see examples of your work?
Complete bathroom renovations costs
So how much will you have to spend? As a rule, expect to invest in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a cosmetic makeover or smaller washroom reconstruction using budget supplies and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an normal sized mid-range remodelling using mid-range supplies and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end washroom remodelling using best of the range materials and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the normal price for bathrooms installed as part of a remodelling in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of estimates from local corporations who specialise in restoring bathrooms. You may be amazed how different they are.
Approximating your washroom remodelling costs
Some of the major charges to design for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are relocating plumbing or fitting new parts.
- Tiling, which could include floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or standard shower screen.
- Bath, which could be combined or separate.
- Toilet, which could be a typical version or have an in-wall water tank.
- Vanity, typical or wall affixed which looks tidier and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to guarantee your washroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers charge a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber charges will depend on where you stay and may vary according to the plumber’s skill level.
Foresee to expend:
- $80 to $250 to substitute and fit bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to set up a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is quoting for a big plan such as your washroom restoration project, ask for an detailed quote which specifies all the components they are charging for.
Only a licensed plumber can legally carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your bathroom is going to be a major component in the budget of your remodelling, and since so much of a bathroom is tiled, you need to know what the limitations of your budget are. Expect to be appraised on a per square metre rate by washroom tilers, which could range from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the regular for laying bathroom tiles. The amount of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to incorporate this in.
For wall tiles foresee to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for standard white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Shifting up in price anticipate to spend about $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles anticipate to pay $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high condition porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high standard natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from economical and versatile acrylic, to sturdy cast iron and flexible fibreglass to high end natural stone. Foresee to pay anywhere from $350 for a plumber to substitute and fit a bath. New baths can span from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens differ in cost according to their size and if they are enclosed, semi-frameless or frameless, with the last being the most expensive. Expect to pay in the region of $400 to have a basic edged shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are therefore more costly – anticipate to spend in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you pick, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted concealed cistern or wall hung toilet. On average, a good condition floor-mounted vitreous china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with hidden handgrips
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with joined ceramic basin
Foresee waterproofing to cost anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized washroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream washroom renovation and the cost is higher than you can pay for, there are ways to renovate your bathroom without breaking the bank. Some choices to a complete washroom restoration include:
- Setting up a new shower screen
- Bath and basin coating
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Fitting a skylight
* All the costs and prices estimated were obtained at the time this article was penned. They are suggestive, may vary locally, are subject to market forces and should only be used as a model.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Arcadia bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.