WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Arncliffe bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Arncliffe Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Arncliffe.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Arncliffe bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Arncliffe bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Arncliffe home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Arncliffe bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Arncliffe bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Arncliffe bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a washroom renovation charge?
Bathroom Renovation Costs
The bathroom is one of the most needed rooms of the residence and a repair can improve great worth to your home. In this cost example we inquire into the array of possible costs connected with a bathroom renovation.
In this guide:
- How soon will my washroom remodelling take?
- What tradies do I require for my washroom reconstruction?
- Does my bathroom renovator need to be registered?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a bathroom renovator
- All-inclusive bathroom restoration costs
- Approximating your bathroom restoration costs
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When remodelling a washroom, fee is a significant factor for deciding on style, features and amenities. But how much should you anticipate to budget for when planning a bathroom remodel?
For an estimate figure, you can assume to pay anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000+. The amount can differ depending on the size of your bathroom, the materials used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is possible for a reconstruction to cost under around $5000 if you are willing to exchange out a handful of items or keep the remodel a mostly improving update.
Assume to expend more if you are thinking of a total reconstruction or:
- Undertaking any structural work
- Want new features that entail further plumbing jobs
- Are relocating plumbing from one area to another
- Replacing all wall and floor tiles
How much time will my bathroom renovation take?
Depending on the size of the project, the restoration will take time so allocate anywhere from 1 to 3 weeks of labour. Factors that can have an effect on this timeframe include:
- Any structural works
- Relocating plumbing and/or electrical parts
- Having great amounts of tiles to lay
- Unexpected incidents, like learning asbestos in your wall or floor hole.
The research, preparation and design of the restoration, with no vital physical alterations, allocate around six to eight weeks for this period. This includes:
- Time to develop the project
- Picking out supplies and fittings
- Receiving estimates from a choice of companies.
Which tradies do I need for my washroom restoration?
Wondering who you may need to hire for your bathroom project? These are the most common occupations you will need to call on:
Washroom makers can supervise and run your venture entirely on your behalf, and often have all trades on staff to cover different aspects of the job. If not, they can coordinate sub-contractors. This will cost you additional but will take the trouble out of any renovation job.
If you are hiring individual trades:
Architects help to design floor plans for your new bathroom, guaranteeing everything is plausibly laid out to fit your way of life. Expect to invest for the benefit of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can aid install custom storage in your bathroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other wooden elements such as a new door or window.
Electricians can assist fix lighting, power points, boiler, ventilation and much more.
Painters will need to paint any spaces that are not covered by tiles or other elements, if possible with a dampness and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are perhaps the most important tradie on your project, so make sure you employ one who has a good track record of doing on bathrooms.
Tilers are another important trade who can make or break the appearance of your washroom. They also need to get small specifics right, like making sure your shower recess empties properly.
Waterproofers will use a array of sealants and membranes to make certain your bathroom is correctly sealed – so you don’t have leaks growing up all over the place.
Always use contractors who are registered for your bathroom restoration.
Does my bathroom renovator need to be licensed?
Most components of a washroom reconstruction, such as plumbing and tiling need the use of a licensed tradies. A whole bathroom remodelling will normally require a certified builder, with some states having a licence particularly for washroom and kitchen remodelling. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be skilled and registered.
Hiring a washroom renovator
When it comes to time in hiring a worker make sure they are correct for your job. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you certified?
- Are you protected to work in my home?
- How long will my work take?
- Can you provide a written quotation?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see samples of your work?
Complete washroom renovations charges
So how much will you have to pay? As a rule, forsee to invest in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a cosmetic makeover or smaller bathroom remodelling using budget materials and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an average sized mid-range reconstruction using mid-range materials and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end washroom reconstruction using highest of the range supplies and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the normal price for bathrooms set up as part of a restoration in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotes from local businesses who specialise in reconstructing bathrooms. You may be surprised how different they are.
Estimating your washroom reconstruction charges
Some of the major costs to plan for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are relocating plumbing or installing new parts.
- Tiling, which could contain floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or standard shower screen.
- Bath, which could be combined or freestanding.
- Toilet, which could be a standard version or have an in-wall cistern.
- Vanity, typical or wall framed which looks tidier and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to guarantee your bathroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers ask a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber charges will depend on where you stay and may vary according to the plumber’s talent level.
Foresee to pay:
- $80 to $250 to substitute and fit bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to set up a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is quoting for a big task such as your bathroom renovation project, ask for an detailed quote which details all the components they are charging for.
Only a certified plumber can officially carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your bathroom is going to be a key factor in the cost of your renovation, and since so much of a washroom is tiled, you need to know what the boundaries of your budget are. Expect to be quoted on a per square metre rate by washroom tilers, which could vary from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the normal for laying bathroom tiles. The cost of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to factor this in.
For wall tiles foresee to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for standard white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Moving up in price anticipate to pay around $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles anticipate to spend $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high condition porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high standard natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from affordable and versatile acrylic, to sturdy cast iron and pliable fibreglass to high end natural stone. Expect to pay anywhere from $350 for a plumber to substitute and fit a bath. New baths can span from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens differ in cost based to their size and if they are enclosed, semi-frameless or frameless, with the latter being the most costly. Anticipate to pay in the region of $400 to have a basic edged shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are consequently more expensive – anticipate to pay in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you choose, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted hidden cistern or wall hung toilet. On average, a good standard floor-mounted glassy china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with concealed handles
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with joined ceramic basin
Expect waterproofing to cost anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized bathroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream bathroom reconstruction and the cost is higher than you can pay for, there are ways to remodel your washroom without breaking the bank. Some options to a full bathroom renovation include:
- Installing a new shower screen
- Bath and basin covering
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Setting up a skylight
* All the costs and prices estimated were obtained at the time this article was written. They are indicative, may differ locally, are subject to market forces and should only be used as a model.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Arncliffe bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.