WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Arndell Park bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Arndell Park Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Arndell Park.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Arndell Park bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Arndell Park bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Arndell Park home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Servicing Arndell Park
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Arndell Park bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Arndell Park bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Arndell Park bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a bathroom renovation charge?
Washroom remodelling Fees
The bathroom is one of the most needed rooms of the residence and a renovate can enhance great worth to your home. In this cost example we delve into the array of potential costs connected with a bathroom restoration.
In this guide:
- How long will my bathroom renovation take?
- What contractors do I need for my bathroom reconstruction?
- Does my bathroom renovator need to be certified?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a bathroom renovator
- All-inclusive washroom renovation fees
- Estimating your washroom remodelling costs
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When renovating a bathroom, cost is a considerable reason for determining on style, features and amenities. But how much should you foresee to budget for when preparing a bathroom renovate?
For an approximate figure, you can expect to pay anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000plus. The charge can be different depending on the size of your washroom, the materials used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is possible for a restoration to cost lower around $5000 if you are prepared to swap out a handful of items or carry on the renovate a mainly beautifying update.
Expect to expend extra if you are thinking of a complete restoration or:
- Undertaking any structural work
- Desire new features that involve additional plumbing jobs
- Are transferring plumbing from one area to another
- Replacing all wall and floor tiles
How long will my washroom remodelling take?
Depending on the size of the project, the remodelling will take time so allot anywhere from one to 3 weeks of labour. Factors that can affect this timeframe include:
- Any structural works
- Relocating plumbing and/or electrical parts
- Having great volumes of tiles to arrange
- Unexpected incidents, like learning asbestos in your wall or floor cavity.
The study, setting up and outline of the restoration, with no major structural revisions, allow anywhere 6 to eight weeks for this stage. This includes:
- Time to polish the plan
- Choosing materials and fixtures
- Getting quotes from a choice of corporations.
Which contractors do I need for my washroom remodelling?
Thinking who you may call for to hire for your washroom project? These are the most common professions you will need to call on:
Bathroom builders can manage and run your project wholly on your behalf, and time and again have all trades on staff to provide services to different phases of the work. If not, they can arrange sub-contractors. This will charge you more but will take the worry out of any restoration work.
If you are hiring individual trades:
Architects assist to design floor plans for your new bathroom, ensuring everything is plausibly laid out to fit your lifestyle. Expect to invest for the privilege of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can assist fix custom storage in your washroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other made of wood elements such as a new door or window.
Electricians can help set up lighting, power points, heating, ventilation and much more.
Painters will require to paint any spaces that are not covered by tiles or other components, if possible with a dampness and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are possibly the most important tradie on your plan, so make certain you hire one who has a competent track record of doing on washrooms.
Tilers are another key trade who can make or break the appearance of your washroom. They also have to get small details right, like making sure your shower recess drains properly.
Waterproofers will use a variety of sealants and membranes to make definite your washroom is correctly sealed – so you don’t have drips developing up all over the place.
Always use tradies who are licensed for your bathroom reconstruction.
Does my washroom renovator need to be certified?
Most parts of a washroom remodelling, such as plumbing and tiling need the use of a registered tradies. A whole bathroom reconstruction will normally need a licensed builder, with some states having a licence specifically for bathroom and kitchen reconstructions. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be trained and licensed.
Contracting a bathroom renovator
When it comes to time in employing a contractor make sure they are perfect for your work. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you registered?
- Are you insured to work in my home?
- How long will my job take?
- Can you supply a written quote?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see models of your work?
Complete washroom renovations costs
So how much will you have to invest? As a rule, expect to pay in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a superficial makeover or smaller washroom restoration using budget materials and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an normal sized mid-range reconstruction using mid-range supplies and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end bathroom renovation using top of the range materials and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the regular worth for bathrooms installed as part of a restoration in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotations from local companies who specialise in renovating bathrooms. You may be astonished how different they are.
Calculating your bathroom remodelling spend
Some of the major fees to plan for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are transferring plumbing or setting up new elements.
- Tiling, which could include floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or typical shower screen.
- Bath, which could be integrated or freestanding.
- Toilet, which could be a normal version or have an in-wall cistern.
- Vanity, typical or wall affixed which looks orderly and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to warrant your washroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers charge a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber asks will depend on where you live and may differ according to the plumber’s ability level.
Anticipate to pay:
- $80 to $250 to substitute and fit bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to install a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is estimating for a large plan such as your washroom reconstruction project, ask for an detailed quote which describes all the parts they are charging for.
Only a qualified plumber can legally carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your washroom is going to be a key factor in the cost of your reconstruction, and since so much of a bathroom is tiled, you need to know what the limitations of your budget are. Expect to be quoted on a per square metre rate by bathroom tilers, which could range from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the normal for arranging washroom tiles. The amount of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to factor this in.
For wall tiles expect to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for typical white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Shifting up in price expect to spend around $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles foresee to spend $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high quality porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high standard natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from economical and versatile acrylic, to tough cast iron and flexible fibreglass to high end natural stone. Expect to pay anywhere from $350 for a plumber to substitute and fit a bath. New baths can span from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens vary in price according to their size and if they are framed, semi-frameless or frameless, with the last being the most expensive. Expect to spend in the region of $400 to have a basic edged shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are therefore more costly – anticipate to pay in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you select, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted concealed cistern or wall hung toilet. On average, a good standard floor-mounted glassy china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with concealed handgrips
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with combined ceramic basin
Anticipate waterproofing to charge anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized washroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream washroom reconstruction and the price is higher than you can pay for, there are ways to modernise your washroom without breaking the bank. Some options to a complete washroom reconstruction include:
- Setting up a new shower screen
- Bath and basin resurfacing
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Installing a skylight
* All the costs and prices estimated were sourced at the time this article was penned. They are suggestive, may vary locally, are subject to market forces and should only be used as a guide.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Arndell Park bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.