WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Ashbury bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Ashbury Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Ashbury.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Ashbury bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Ashbury bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Ashbury home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Ashbury bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Ashbury bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Ashbury bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a washroom reconstruction charge?
Bathroom Restoration Charges
The bathroom is one of the most essential rooms of the house and a repair can improve great importance to your household. In this cost model we delve into the range of potential costs coupled with a washroom reconstruction.
In this guide:
- How long will my bathroom restoration take?
- What contractors do I require for my washroom renovation?
- Does my bathroom renovator need to be licensed?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a bathroom renovator
- Complete washroom restoration fees
- Estimating your bathroom restoration charges
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When restoring a washroom, charge is a considerable aspect for determining on style, qualities and amenities. But how much should you anticipate to budget for when planning a washroom refresh?
For an estimate figure, you can expect to pay anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000+. The cost can vary depending on the size of your bathroom, the supplies used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is viable for a renovation to amount lower around $5000 if you are ready to exchange out a couple of items or carry on the remodel a mainly improving update.
Anticipate to pay much if you are thinking of a whole reconstruction or:
- Assuming any physical job
- Desire new features that call for further plumbing jobs
- Are rearranging plumbing from one area to another
- Replacing all wall and floor tiles
How long will my washroom remodelling take?
Depending on the scale of the project, the restoration will take time so allocate anywhere from 1 to 3 weeks of labour. Factors that can affect this timeframe include:
- Any physical jobs
- Relocating plumbing and/or electrical elements
- Having great amounts of tiles to arrange
- Unforeseen cases, like noticing asbestos in your wall or floor cavity.
The exploration, preparation and model of the remodelling, with no major physical changes, allocate anywhere 6 to eight weeks for this stage. This includes:
- Time to polish the design
- Selecting supplies and fittings
- Getting quotations from a selection of companies.
Which tradies do I need for my washroom renovation?
Wondering who you may call for to engage for your bathroom project? These are the most common professions you will need to call on:
Washroom designers can oversee and be in charge of your venture entirely on your behalf, and oftentimes have all trades on staff to work in different aspects of the job. If not, they can coordinate sub-contractors. This will cost you more but will take the trouble out of any restoration job.
If you are hiring individual trades:
Architects aid to outline floor plans for your new washroom, guaranteeing everything is logically laid out to match your way of life. Expect to invest for the benefit of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can aid install custom storage in your washroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other wooden components such as a new door or window.
Electricians can assist install lighting, power points, heating, ventilation and much more.
Painters will require to paint any areas that are not covered by tiles or other parts, if possible with a moisture and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are possibly the most important tradie on your venture, so make certain you hire one who has a good track record of doing on bathrooms.
Tilers are another key trade who can make or break the look of your bathroom. They also require to get small particulars right, like making sure your shower recess empties properly.
Waterproofers will use a array of sealants and membranes to make sure your bathroom is properly sealed – so you don’t have drips growing up all over the place.
Always use contractors who are certified for your bathroom reconstruction.
Does my washroom renovator need to be certified?
Most parts of a washroom remodelling, such as plumbing and tiling require the use of a certified contractor. A whole washroom remodelling will usually need a certified builder, with some states having a licence specifically for bathroom and kitchen remodelling. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be trained and certified.
Employing a washroom renovator
When it comes to time in employing a worker make sure they are perfect for your work. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you registered?
- Are you insured to work in my home?
- How long will my work take?
- Can you provide a written quotation?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see samples of your work?
Complete bathroom remodelling charges
So how much will you have to spend? As a rule, forsee to pay in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a cosmetic makeover or smaller washroom restoration using budget supplies and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an average sized mid-range reconstruction using mid-range materials and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end bathroom remodelling using best of the range supplies and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the regular price for bathrooms installed as part of a remodelling in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of estimates from local companies who specialise in renovating washrooms. You may be amazed how different they are.
Calculating your washroom remodelling spend
Some of the major fees to plan for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are moving plumbing or installing new components.
- Tiling, which could include floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or typical shower screen.
- Bath, which could be joined or separate.
- Toilet, which could be a typical version or have an in-wall cistern.
- Vanity, standard or wall framed which looks orderly and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to ensure your washroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers bill a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber charges will depend on where you stay and may differ according to the plumber’s talent level.
Foresee to pay:
- $80 to $250 to substitute and match bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to install a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is quoting for a sizable project such as your bathroom restoration project, ask for an detailed estimate which describes all the components they are charging for.
Only a qualified plumber can officially carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your bathroom is going to be a major component in the budget of your renovation, and since so much of a washroom is tiled, you need to know what the boundaries of your budget are. Expect to be quoted on a per square metre rate by washroom tilers, which could vary from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the regular for laying bathroom tiles. The amount of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to factor this in.
For wall tiles foresee to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for normal white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Shifting up in price expect to pay about $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles foresee to pay $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high condition porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high standard natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from economical and versatile acrylic, to sturdy cast iron and flexible fibreglass to high end natural stone. Anticipate to pay anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replenish and fit a bath. New baths can span from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens vary in cost according to their size and if they are enclosed, semi-frameless or frameless, with the latter being the most pricey. Foresee to pay in the region of $400 to have a basic enclosed shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are consequently more pricey – anticipate to pay in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you pick, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted unseen water tank or wall hung toilet. On average, a good quality floor-mounted glassy china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with hidden handgrips
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with combined ceramic basin
Expect waterproofing to cost anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized bathroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream washroom renovation and the price is higher than you can pay for, there are ways to modernise your washroom without breaking the bank. Some alternatives to a full bathroom renovation include:
- Setting up a new shower screen
- Bath and basin resurfacing
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Installing a skylight
* All the costs and prices estimated were found at the time this article was inscribed. They are suggestive, may vary locally, are subject to market forces and should only be used as a model.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Ashbury bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.