WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Ashcroft bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Ashcroft Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Ashcroft.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Ashcroft bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Ashcroft bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Ashcroft home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Ashcroft bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Ashcroft bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Ashcroft bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a bathroom renovation cost?
Bathroom Restoration Fees
The washroom is one of the most essential rooms of the house and a refresh can add great value to your household. In this cost example we delve into the range of potential costs related with a bathroom renovation.
In this guide:
- How long will my bathroom renovation take?
- What contractors do I need for my washroom renovation?
- Does my washroom renovator need to be licensed?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a washroom renovator
- Comprehensive washroom renovation fees
- Approximating your bathroom restoration fees
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When remodelling a washroom, cost is a significant reason for determining on design, trademark and amenities. But how much should you expect to budget for when planning a washroom renovate?
For an approximate amount, you can expect to dole out anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000+. The charge can be different depending on the size of your bathroom, the materials used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is possible for a restoration to amount under about $5000 if you are willing to trade out a couple of items or continue the refresh a mainly cosmetic update.
Assume to pay extra if you are thinking of a total restoration or:
- Taking upon any physical work
- Wish for new features that involve additional plumbing works
- Are relocating plumbing from one area to another
- Substituting all wall and floor tiles
How much time will my washroom renovation take?
Depending on the scope of the project, the remodelling will take time so allow anywhere from 1 to 3 weeks of labour. Components that can influence this timeframe include:
- Any physical jobs
- Transferring plumbing and/or electrical elements
- Having large quantities of tiles to arrange
- Unexpected incidents, like discovering asbestos in your wall or floor hole.
The study, planning and outline of the reconstruction, with no great physical changes, allot anywhere six to eight weeks for this period. This includes:
- Time to polish the project
- Selecting materials and fittings
- Getting quotations from a range of corporations.
Which contractors do I need for my washroom remodelling?
Wondering who you may need to engage for your bathroom assignment? These are the most common trades you will need to call on:
Bathroom builders can manage and lead your project wholly on your behalf, and often have all trades on staff to work in different phases of the work. If not, they can coordinate sub-contractors. This will cost you extra but will take the hassle out of any restoration job.
If you are employing individual trades:
Architects assist to outline floor plans for your new washroom, ensuring everything is logically laid out to fit your way of life. Expect to invest for the benefit of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can assist fix custom storage in your washroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other timber parts such as a new door or window.
Electricians can help install lighting, power points, boiler, ventilation and much more.
Painters will have to paint any parts that are not covered by tiles or other parts, preferably with a dampness and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are maybe the most important tradie on your venture, so make sure you engage one who has a reliable track record of doing on bathrooms.
Tilers are another crucial trade who can make or break the look of your washroom. They also need to get small specifics right, like making sure your shower recess empties properly.
Waterproofers will use a array of sealants and membranes to make definite your bathroom is properly sealed – so you don’t have drips growing up all over the place.
Always use tradies who are licensed for your bathroom remodelling.
Does my bathroom renovator need to be licensed?
Most components of a bathroom remodelling, such as plumbing and tiling need the use of a licensed tradies. A complete washroom reconstruction will usually require a certified builder, with some states having a licence specifically for washroom and kitchen remodelling. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be skilled and certified.
Employing a washroom renovator
When it comes to time in employing a worker make sure they are right for your job. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you registered?
- Are you protected to work in my home?
- How long will my work take?
- Can you give a written estimate?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see examples of your work?
Complete bathroom restorations costs
So how much will you have to invest? As a rule, anticipate to invest in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a superficial makeover or smaller washroom remodelling using budget materials and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an normal sized mid-range reconstruction using mid-range supplies and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end washroom reconstruction using highest of the range supplies and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the regular worth for bathrooms installed as part of a restoration in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotes from local companies who specialise in restoring washrooms. You may be amazed how different they are.
Approximating your washroom reconstruction charges
Some of the major costs to plan for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are relocating plumbing or installing new elements.
- Tiling, which could contain floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or typical shower screen.
- Bath, which could be joined or separate.
- Toilet, which could be a standard version or have an in-wall water tank.
- Vanity, typical or wall mounted which looks orderly and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to guarantee your washroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers bill a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber asks will depend on where you live and may differ according to the plumber’s ability level.
Expect to pay:
- $80 to $250 to substitute and fit bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to install a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is estimating for a large task such as your washroom remodelling project, ask for an detailed quote which describes all the parts they are charging for.
Only a certified plumber can legally carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your bathroom is going to be a major factor in the budget of your restoration, and since so much of a bathroom is tiled, you need to know what the limitations of your budget are. Expect to be appraised on a per square metre rate by bathroom tilers, which could vary from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the average for laying bathroom tiles. The cost of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to include this in.
For wall tiles anticipate to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for typical white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Moving up in price expect to pay about $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles foresee to spend $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high condition porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high quality natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from inexpensive and versatile acrylic, to tough cast iron and pliable fibreglass to high end natural stone. Expect to pay anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replace and fit a bath. New baths can go from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens differ in price according to their size and if they are edged, semi-frameless or frameless, with the last being the most expensive. Expect to spend in the region of $400 to have a basic framed shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are consequently more expensive – expect to pay in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you pick, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted hidden water tank or wall hung toilet. On average, a good standard floor-mounted vitreous china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with concealed handgrips
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with integrated ceramic basin
Anticipate waterproofing to charge anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized washroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream washroom restoration and the price is higher than you can afford, there are ways to renovate your bathroom without breaking the bank. Some choices to a complete washroom renovation include:
- Fitting a new shower screen
- Bath and basin covering
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Setting up a skylight
* All the costs and prices quoted were sourced at the time this article was inscribed. They are indicative, may vary locally, are subject to market powers and should only be used as a model.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Ashcroft bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.