WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Ashfield bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Ashfield Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Ashfield.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Ashfield bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Ashfield bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Ashfield home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Ashfield bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Ashfield bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Ashfield bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a washroom restoration fee?
Washroom Renovation Costs
The bathroom is one of the most essential rooms of the house and a refresh can enhance considerable worth to your household. In this cost example we inquire into the array of potential costs related with a bathroom reconstruction.
In this guide:
- How long will my washroom reconstruction take?
- What tradies do I require for my bathroom renovation?
- Does my washroom renovator need to be certified?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a bathroom renovator
- Complete bathroom renovation fees
- Calculating your washroom renovation charges
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When restoring a bathroom, fee is a important reason for choosing on design, trademark and comfort. But how much should you expect to budget for when planning a washroom refresh?
For an approximate figure, you can expect to dole out anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000+. The fee can vary depending on the size of your washroom, the materials used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is possible for a remodelling to charge lower about $5000 if you are inclined to swap out a handful of items or keep the remodel a largely improving update.
Expect to pay more if you are thinking of a whole remodelling or:
- Taking upon any structural work
- Want new features that call for additional plumbing works
- Are relocating plumbing from one area to another
- Substituting all wall and floor tiles
How much time will my bathroom reconstruction take?
Depending on the scale of the project, the restoration will take time so allocate anywhere from one to three weeks of labour. Reasons that can have an effect on this timeframe include:
- Any physical works
- Moving plumbing and/or electrical parts
- Having sizeable quantities of tiles to arrange
- Unforeseen cases, like finding out asbestos in your wall or floor space.
The research, planning and plan of the restoration, with no great structural changes, allow around six to eight weeks for this phase. This includes:
- Time to develop the design
- Choosing materials and fittings
- Getting quotations from a choice of corporations.
Which tradies do I need for my washroom reconstruction?
Thinking who you may need to employ for your bathroom assignment? These are the most common trades you will need to call on:
Washroom designers can manage and be in charge of your plan fully on your behalf, and oftentimes have all trades on staff to work in different phases of the work. If not, they can coordinate sub-contractors. This will charge you extra but will take the worry out of any renovation work.
If you are employing individual trades:
Architects aid to draw floor plans for your new bathroom, ensuring everything is acceptably laid out to match your way of life. Expect to spend for the benefit of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can help fix custom storage in your bathroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other timber parts such as a new door or window.
Electricians can help fix lighting, power points, heating, ventilation and much more.
Painters will require to paint any parts that are not covered by tiles or other parts, if possible with a humidity and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are perhaps the most crucial tradie on your venture, so make sure you engage one who has a good track record of working on washrooms.
Tilers are another crucial trade who can make or break the appearance of your washroom. They also need to get small specifics right, like making sure your shower recess empties properly.
Waterproofers will use a selection of sealants and membranes to make certain your bathroom is properly sealed – so you don’t have trickles growing up all over the place.
Always use tradies who are certified for your bathroom reconstruction.
Does my washroom renovator need to be certified?
Most components of a bathroom restoration, such as plumbing and tiling require the use of a certified tradies. A complete bathroom remodelling will normally require a registered builder, with some states having a licence particularly for bathroom and kitchen renovations. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be skilled and certified.
Contracting a washroom renovator
When it comes to time in employing a worker make sure they are correct for your work. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you registered?
- Are you insured to work in my home?
- How long will my job take?
- Can you provide a written estimate?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see examples of your work?
Complete washroom renovations charges
So how much will you have to invest? As a rule, forsee to spend in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a cosmetic makeover or smaller washroom remodelling using budget materials and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an regular sized mid-range remodelling using mid-range supplies and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end washroom renovation using highest of the range materials and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the normal price for bathrooms set up as part of a remodelling in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotes from local companies who specialise in restoring washrooms. You may be amazed how different they are.
Estimating your washroom renovation spend
Some of the major charges to design for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are transferring plumbing or installing new elements.
- Tiling, which could include floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or normal shower screen.
- Bath, which could be combined or separate.
- Toilet, which could be a normal version or have an in-wall cistern.
- Vanity, typical or wall mounted which looks cleaner and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to ensure your washroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers bill a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber charges will depend on where you live and may differ according to the plumber’s ability level.
Anticipate to expend:
- $80 to $250 to replace and fit bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to install a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is quoting for a large task such as your bathroom remodelling project, ask for an specific estimate which describes all the parts they are charging for.
Only a qualified plumber can legally carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your washroom is going to be a key component in the budget of your restoration, and since so much of a bathroom is tiled, you need to know what the boundaries of your budget are. Expect to be estimated on a per square metre rate by bathroom tilers, which could range from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the normal for laying bathroom tiles. The cost of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to include this in.
For wall tiles expect to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for standard white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Moving up in price anticipate to pay about $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles foresee to pay $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high quality porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high condition natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from affordable and versatile acrylic, to durable cast iron and flexible fibreglass to high end natural stone. Expect to spend anywhere from $350 for a plumber to substitute and fit a bath. New baths can span from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens vary in cost based to their size and if they are edged, semi-frameless or frameless, with the latter being the most expensive. Anticipate to pay in the region of $400 to have a basic framed shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are thus more expensive – foresee to spend in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you choose, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted concealed water tank or wall hung toilet. On average, a good condition floor-mounted enamel china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with hidden handles
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with joined ceramic basin
Expect waterproofing to charge anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized bathroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream bathroom renovation and the cost is higher than you can pay for, there are ways to remodel your washroom without breaking the bank. Some alternatives to a complete bathroom reconstruction include:
- Installing a new shower screen
- Bath and basin coating
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Fitting a skylight
* All the costs and prices quoted were obtained at the time this article was inscribed. They are suggestive, may differ locally, are subject to market strengths and should only be used as a model.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Ashfield bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.