WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Auburn bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Auburn Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Auburn.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Auburn bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Auburn bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Auburn home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Auburn bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Auburn bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Auburn bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a washroom renovation cost?
Washroom remodelling Costs
The washroom is one of the most essential rooms of the residence and a repair can add substantial importance to your home. In this cost example we look into the range of potential costs associated with a bathroom remodelling.
In this guide:
- How long will my washroom remodelling take?
- What contractors do I require for my bathroom remodelling?
- Does my bathroom renovator need to be licensed?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a bathroom renovator
- Comprehensive bathroom reconstruction costs
- Assessing your bathroom renovation costs
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When renovating a bathroom, cost is a considerable aspect for choosing on style, trademark and amenities. But how much should you expect to budget for when planning a bathroom remodel?
For an estimate figure, you can expect to dole out anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000+. The cost can vary depending on the size of your bathroom, the materials used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is likely for a remodelling to cost under around $5000 if you are inclined to trade out a few items or carry on the renovate a mostly improving update.
Expect to expend much if you are thinking of a total remodelling or:
- Assuming any structural job
- Want new features that call for further plumbing jobs
- Are moving plumbing from one area to another
- Substituting all wall and floor tiles
How long will my bathroom reconstruction take?
Depending on the size of the project, the renovation will take time so allot anywhere from one to 3 weeks of labour. Factors that can affect this timeframe include:
- Any physical jobs
- Rearranging plumbing and/or electrical components
- Having great volumes of tiles to arrange
- Unforeseen cases, like discovering asbestos in your wall or floor hole.
The exploration, preparation and plan of the restoration, with no great physical changes, allot around 6 to eight weeks for this stage. This includes:
- Time to refine the plan
- Choosing supplies and fixtures
- Receiving estimates from a selection of businesses.
Which tradies do I need for my bathroom renovation?
Deliberating who you may call for to hire for your washroom project? These are the most common professions you will need to call on:
Bathroom designers can manage and run your venture fully on your behalf, and often have all trades on staff to work in different aspects of the work. If not, they can coordinate sub-contractors. This will charge you more but will take the hassle out of any remodelling work.
If you are employing individual trades:
Architects assist to sketch floor plans for your new bathroom, ensuring everything is plausibly laid out to go well with your way of life. Assume to pay for the privilege of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can aid fix custom storage in your washroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other timber parts such as a new door or window.
Electricians can help install lighting, power points, boiler, ventilation and much more.
Painters will require to paint any areas that are not covered by tiles or other components, if possible with a moisture and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are possibly the most vital tradie on your venture, so make sure you engage one who has a competent track record of working on washrooms.
Tilers are another important trade who can make or break the appearance of your washroom. They also need to get small specifics right, like making sure your shower recess drains correctly.
Waterproofers will use a selection of sealants and membranes to make definite your washroom is correctly sealed – so you don’t have drips sprouting up all over the place.
Always use tradies who are registered for your bathroom restoration.
Does my washroom renovator need to be licensed?
Most elements of a washroom remodelling, such as plumbing and tiling require the use of a certified contractor. A whole bathroom reconstruction will typically require a certified builder, with some states having a licence specifically for washroom and kitchen renovations. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be qualified and certified.
Employing a washroom renovator
When it comes to time in employing a tradie make sure they are perfect for your work. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you licensed?
- Are you insured to work in my home?
- How long will my job take?
- Can you give a written estimate?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see samples of your work?
Complete washroom restorations fees
So how much will you have to invest? As a rule, forsee to pay in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a superficial makeover or smaller bathroom remodelling using budget supplies and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an normal sized mid-range remodelling using mid-range materials and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end bathroom renovation using best of the range materials and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the normal value for washrooms set up as part of a restoration in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of estimates from local businesses who specialise in restoring bathrooms. You may be amazed how different they are.
Approximating your bathroom remodelling charges
Some of the major fees to plan for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are moving plumbing or installing new parts.
- Tiling, which could include floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or typical shower screen.
- Bath, which could be integrated or freestanding.
- Toilet, which could be a normal version or have an in-wall cistern.
- Vanity, standard or wall affixed which looks cleaner and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to guarantee your bathroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers bill a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber asks will depend on where you stay and may differ according to the plumber’s talent level.
Expect to spend:
- $80 to $250 to replace and match bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to install a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is quoting for a large project such as your washroom remodelling project, ask for an itemized quote which describes all the components they are charging for.
Only a qualified plumber can officially carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your washroom is going to be a key factor in the budget of your renovation, and since so much of a washroom is tiled, you need to know what the boundaries of your budget are. Expect to be quoted on a per square metre rate by bathroom tilers, which could vary from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the normal for laying washroom tiles. The cost of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to include this in.
For wall tiles foresee to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for standard white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Going up in price anticipate to pay about $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles anticipate to spend $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high quality porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high condition natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from inexpensive and versatile acrylic, to sturdy cast iron and pliable fibreglass to high end natural stone. Anticipate to pay anywhere from $350 for a plumber to substitute and fit a bath. New baths can go from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens vary in price according to their size and if they are edged, semi-frameless or frameless, with the latter being the most pricey. Anticipate to spend in the region of $400 to have a basic enclosed shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are therefore more expensive – anticipate to pay in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you select, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted hidden cistern or wall hung toilet. On average, a good standard floor-mounted vitreous china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with hidden handles
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with integrated ceramic basin
Anticipate waterproofing to cost anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized bathroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream washroom renovation and the amount is higher than you can pay for, there are ways to improve your bathroom without breaking the bank. Some options to a full washroom reconstruction include:
- Installing a new shower screen
- Bath and basin covering
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Setting up a skylight
* All the costs and prices quoted were sourced at the time this article was inscribed. They are suggestive, may differ locally, are subject to market forces and should only be used as a guide.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Auburn bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.