WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Austinmer bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Austinmer Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Austinmer.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Austinmer bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Austinmer bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Austinmer home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Austinmer bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Austinmer bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Austinmer bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a washroom remodelling cost?
Washroom remodelling Fees
The washroom is one of the most vital rooms of the residence and a repair can enhance considerable importance to your household. In this cost benchmark we look into the array of potential costs related with a washroom remodelling.
In this guide:
- How long will my washroom renovation take?
- What contractors do I require for my bathroom remodelling?
- Does my washroom renovator need to be registered?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a washroom renovator
- Comprehensive bathroom reconstruction charges
- Approximating your bathroom reconstruction charges
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When renovating a washroom, charge is a significant reason for deciding on design, trademark and amenities. But how much should you expect to budget for when preparing a bathroom refresh?
For an approximate number, you can assume to dole out anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000+. The amount can be different depending on the size of your bathroom, the materials used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is viable for a remodelling to charge under about $5000 if you are ready to swap out a couple of items or keep the renovate a mostly beautifying update.
Assume to pay extra if you are thinking of a complete renovation or:
- Assuming any structural job
- Want new features that entail additional plumbing works
- Are moving plumbing from one area to another
- Substituting all wall and floor tiles
How long will my washroom restoration take?
Depending on the extent of the project, the reconstruction will take time so allot anywhere from one to 3 weeks of labour. Components that can affect this timeframe include:
- Any physical jobs
- Transferring plumbing and/or electrical components
- Having great quantities of tiles to lay
- Unexpected cases, like discovering asbestos in your wall or floor space.
The research, planning and outline of the restoration, with no vital structural alterations, allow anywhere six to 8 weeks for this period. This includes:
- Time to enhance the plan
- Picking out supplies and fixtures
- Receiving quotes from a range of businesses.
Which tradies do I need for my bathroom reconstruction?
Deliberating who you may call for to hire for your bathroom venture? These are the most common professions you will need to call on:
Washroom designers can supervise and run your plan wholly on your behalf, and oftentimes have all trades on staff to provide services to different phases of the work. If not, they can coordinate sub-contractors. This will cost you more but will take the trouble out of any restoration work.
If you are contracting individual trades:
Architects assist to outline floor plans for your new washroom, ensuring everything is acceptably laid out to suit your way of life. Expect to pay for the benefit of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can help install custom storage in your washroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other wooden components such as a new door or window.
Electricians can assist set up lighting, power points, boiler, ventilation and much more.
Painters will need to paint any parts that are not covered by tiles or other parts, if possible with a humidity and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are perhaps the most crucial tradie on your plan, so make sure you hire one who has a good track record of working on bathrooms.
Tilers are another vital trade who can make or break the look of your bathroom. They also need to get small details right, like making sure your shower recess drains properly.
Waterproofers will use a variety of sealants and membranes to make sure your bathroom is properly sealed – so you don’t have drips sprouting up all over the place.
Always use contractors who are certified for your bathroom renovation.
Does my washroom renovator need to be licensed?
Most elements of a washroom renovation, such as plumbing and tiling require the use of a certified contractor. A whole bathroom renovation will usually require a registered builder, with some states having a licence particularly for bathroom and kitchen renovations. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be qualified and licensed.
Employing a bathroom renovator
When it comes to time in employing a contractor make sure they are right for your job. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you registered?
- Are you protected to work in my home?
- How long will my work take?
- Can you give a written quotation?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see samples of your work?
Complete washroom remodelling fees
So how much will you have to invest? As a guideline, forsee to invest in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a cosmetic makeover or smaller washroom reconstruction using budget materials and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an average sized mid-range renovation using mid-range materials and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end washroom remodelling using top of the range supplies and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the normal price for washrooms installed as part of a restoration in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of estimates from local companies who specialise in restoring bathrooms. You may be amazed how different they are.
Approximating your bathroom reconstruction costs
Some of the major charges to design for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are transferring plumbing or setting up new elements.
- Tiling, which could contain floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or typical shower screen.
- Bath, which could be combined or separate.
- Toilet, which could be a typical version or have an in-wall cistern.
- Vanity, normal or wall mounted which looks orderly and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to guarantee your washroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers charge a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber asks will depend on where you reside and may vary according to the plumber’s talent level.
Expect to spend:
- $80 to $250 to replace and match bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to fit a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is estimating for a large project such as your washroom renovation project, ask for an detailed quotation which describes all the parts they are charging for.
Only a certified plumber can legitimately carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your bathroom is going to be a key factor in the budget of your restoration, and since so much of a washroom is tiled, you need to know what the limitations of your budget are. Expect to be quoted on a per square metre rate by washroom tilers, which could range from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the average for laying bathroom tiles. The amount of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to incorporate this in.
For wall tiles anticipate to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for standard white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Shifting up in price foresee to pay around $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles foresee to spend $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high standard porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high condition natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from inexpensive and versatile acrylic, to durable cast iron and flexible fibreglass to high end natural stone. Anticipate to pay anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replenish and fit a bath. New baths can span from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens differ in price based to their size and if they are framed, semi-frameless or frameless, with the latter being the most expensive. Foresee to spend in the region of $400 to have a basic framed shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are consequently more pricey – foresee to pay in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you select, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted concealed cistern or wall hung toilet. On average, a good quality floor-mounted enamel china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with hidden handgrips
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with combined ceramic basin
Anticipate waterproofing to cost anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized washroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream washroom remodelling and the cost is higher than you can afford, there are ways to remodel your bathroom without breaking the bank. Some alternatives to a complete bathroom renovation include:
- Installing a new shower screen
- Bath and basin coating
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Setting up a skylight
* All the costs and prices quoted were sourced at the time this article was inscribed. They are indicative, may differ locally, are subject to market forces and should only be used as a guide.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Austinmer bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.