WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Austral bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Austral Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Austral.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Austral bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Austral bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Austral home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Austral bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Austral bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Austral bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a bathroom restoration cost?
Bathroom Reconstruction Charges
The washroom is one of the most needed rooms of the house and a refresh can enhance great importance to your household. In this cost benchmark we delve into the range of possible costs connected with a bathroom renovation.
In this guide:
- How long will my washroom reconstruction take?
- What tradies do I need for my bathroom reconstruction?
- Does my washroom renovator need to be certified?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a washroom renovator
- Comprehensive bathroom renovation costs
- Calculating your bathroom reconstruction charges
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When renovating a bathroom, charge is a important factor for deciding on design, qualities and comfort. But how much should you expect to budget for when preparing a bathroom refresh?
For an approximate amount, you can expect to spend anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000+. The fee can differ depending on the size of your washroom, the supplies used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is feasible for a renovation to amount lower about $5000 if you are inclined to trade out a handful of items or carry on the renovate a mainly cosmetic update.
Assume to pay extra if you are thinking of a total reconstruction or:
- Undertaking any physical job
- Desire new features that entail further plumbing works
- Are transferring plumbing from one area to another
- Substituting all wall and floor tiles
How long will my bathroom renovation take?
Depending on the extent of the project, the remodelling will take time so allot anywhere from 1 to 3 weeks of labour. Factors that can affect this timeframe include:
- Any physical jobs
- Moving plumbing and/or electrical parts
- Having large quantities of tiles to assemble
- Unanticipated cases, like discovering asbestos in your wall or floor crack.
The study, setting up and plan of the restoration, with no major physical alterations, allow around 6 to eight weeks for this stage. This includes:
- Time to develop the plan
- Selecting supplies and fixtures
- Receiving quotes from a selection of businesses.
Which tradies do I need for my bathroom remodelling?
Deliberating who you may need to engage for your washroom project? These are the most common occupations you will need to call on:
Bathroom makers can supervise and run your venture entirely on your behalf, and time and again have all trades on staff to cover different phases of the job. If not, they can arrange sub-contractors. This will cost you additional but will take the trouble out of any renovation job.
If you are hiring individual trades:
Architects help to draw floor plans for your new washroom, making sure everything is acceptably laid out to go well with your lifestyle. Assume to invest for the benefit of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can assist install custom storage in your washroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other wooden elements such as a new door or window.
Electricians can assist install lighting, power points, boiler, ventilation and much more.
Painters will have to paint any parts that are not covered by tiles or other elements, preferably with a humidity and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are possibly the most key tradie on your project, so make sure you engage one who has a competent track record of working on washrooms.
Tilers are another crucial trade who can make or break the façade of your washroom. They also need to get small specifics right, like making sure your shower recess drains properly.
Waterproofers will use a variety of sealants and membranes to make sure your washroom is correctly sealed – so you don’t have leaks sprouting up all over the place.
Always use tradies who are licensed for your bathroom restoration.
Does my washroom renovator need to be licensed?
Most elements of a bathroom remodelling, such as plumbing and tiling need the use of a registered tradies. A complete bathroom restoration will typically need a licensed builder, with some states having a licence particularly for bathroom and kitchen renovations. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be trained and registered.
Contracting a washroom renovator
When it comes to time in employing a contractor make sure they are perfect for your work. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you registered?
- Are you protected to work in my home?
- How long will my job take?
- Can you provide a written quote?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see samples of your work?
Complete washroom renovations costs
So how much will you have to invest? As a guideline, anticipate to spend in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a superficial makeover or smaller washroom reconstruction using budget supplies and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an average sized mid-range restoration using mid-range materials and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end bathroom renovation using highest of the range materials and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the average price for washrooms installed as part of a remodelling in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotes from local companies who specialise in reconstructing washrooms. You may be surprised how different they are.
Approximating your bathroom reconstruction charges
Some of the major costs to design for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are relocating plumbing or installing new elements.
- Tiling, which could include floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or typical shower screen.
- Bath, which could be integrated or separate.
- Toilet, which could be a normal version or have an in-wall water tank.
- Vanity, standard or wall mounted which looks orderly and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to warrant your bathroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers bill a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber charges will depend on where you stay and may differ according to the plumber’s talent level.
Foresee to expend:
- $80 to $250 to replace and match bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to install a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is estimating for a large plan such as your bathroom reconstruction project, ask for an specific quote which specifies all the parts they are charging for.
Only a licensed plumber can officially carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your washroom is going to be a main factor in the amount of your renovation, and since so much of a washroom is tiled, you need to know what the limitations of your budget are. Expect to be estimated on a per square metre rate by washroom tilers, which could vary from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the average for laying washroom tiles. The amount of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to factor this in.
For wall tiles anticipate to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for typical white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Moving up in price foresee to spend around $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles expect to pay $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high standard porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high quality natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from inexpensive and versatile acrylic, to durable cast iron and pliable fibreglass to high end natural stone. Anticipate to pay anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replace and fit a bath. New baths can range from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens differ in price based to their size and if they are edged, semi-frameless or frameless, with the latter being the most expensive. Foresee to pay in the region of $400 to have a basic edged shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are thus more pricey – foresee to spend in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you pick, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted unseen water tank or wall hung toilet. On average, a good standard floor-mounted vitreous china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with hidden handles
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with combined ceramic basin
Foresee waterproofing to cost anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized bathroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream bathroom restoration and the amount is higher than you can afford, there are ways to renovate your washroom without breaking the bank. Some choices to a complete bathroom reconstruction include:
- Fitting a new shower screen
- Bath and basin coating
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Setting up a skylight
* All the costs and prices quoted were found at the time this article was penned. They are indicative, may vary locally, are subject to market forces and should only be used as a benchmark.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Austral bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.