WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Avalon Beach bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Avalon Beach Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Avalon Beach.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Avalon Beach bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Avalon Beach bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Avalon Beach home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Servicing Avalon Beach
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Avalon Beach bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Avalon Beach bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Avalon Beach bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a bathroom restoration charge?
Washroom Renovation Fees
The washroom is one of the most needed rooms of the residence and a refresh can improve substantial value to your home. In this cost example we inquire into the variety of potential costs connected with a bathroom restoration.
In this guide:
- How long will my bathroom renovation take?
- What contractors do I require for my washroom reconstruction?
- Does my washroom renovator need to be licensed?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a washroom renovator
- Complete bathroom renovation fees
- Approximating your bathroom remodelling fees
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When renovating a washroom, charge is a considerable aspect for choosing on style, trademark and amenities. But how much should you expect to budget for when planning a washroom refresh?
For an estimate amount, you can assume to dole out anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000plus. The fee can vary depending on the size of your bathroom, the materials used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is likely for a renovation to charge lower about $5000 if you are prepared to swap out a handful of items or keep the remodel a mainly improving update.
Assume to pay more if you are thinking of a whole restoration or:
- Assuming any physical work
- Want new features that call for additional plumbing works
- Are transferring plumbing from one area to another
- Replacing all wall and floor tiles
How long will my washroom renovation take?
Depending on the scope of the project, the restoration will take time so allocate anywhere from one to three weeks of labour. Factors that can influence this timeframe include:
- Any physical works
- Transferring plumbing and/or electrical elements
- Having great amounts of tiles to arrange
- Unforeseen incidents, like finding out asbestos in your wall or floor cavity.
The exploration, preparation and design of the reconstruction, with no great physical changes, allow anywhere 6 to eight weeks for this period. This includes:
- Time to develop the design
- Picking out materials and fittings
- Getting quotations from a range of corporations.
Which contractors do I need for my bathroom reconstruction?
Thinking who you may need to engage for your bathroom assignment? These are the most common occupations you will need to call on:
Bathroom designers can manage and be in charge of your plan fully on your behalf, and often have all trades on staff to work in different aspects of the work. If not, they can coordinate sub-contractors. This will charge you more but will take the hassle out of any restoration work.
If you are contracting individual trades:
Architects assist to outline floor plans for your new washroom, ensuring everything is logically laid out to fit your lifestyle. Expect to pay for the benefit of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can assist install custom storage in your washroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other made of wood elements such as a new door or window.
Electricians can assist set up lighting, power points, heating, ventilation and much more.
Painters will have to paint any spaces that are not covered by tiles or other parts, preferably with a dampness and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are maybe the most vital tradie on your project, so make sure you hire one who has a competent track record of doing on bathrooms.
Tilers are another vital trade who can make or break the look of your washroom. They also have to get small particulars right, like making sure your shower recess empties correctly.
Waterproofers will use a array of sealants and membranes to make definite your washroom is properly sealed – so you don’t have drips developing up all over the place.
Always use contractors who are registered for your bathroom remodelling.
Does my bathroom renovator need to be certified?
Most elements of a bathroom reconstruction, such as plumbing and tiling require the use of a licensed tradies. A complete washroom reconstruction will normally need a certified builder, with some states having a licence specifically for bathroom and kitchen renovations. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be qualified and licensed.
Employing a washroom renovator
When it comes to time in employing a contractor make sure they are right for your job. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you licensed?
- Are you insured to work in my home?
- How long will my job take?
- Can you supply a written quote?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see samples of your work?
Complete bathroom renovations costs
So how much will you have to pay? As a guideline, anticipate to invest in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a superficial makeover or smaller washroom remodelling using budget supplies and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an normal sized mid-range remodelling using mid-range supplies and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end bathroom restoration using best of the range materials and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the normal worth for washrooms set up as part of a reconstruction in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotes from local corporations who specialise in restoring washrooms. You may be surprised how different they are.
Approximating your washroom reconstruction charges
Some of the major fees to plan for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are transferring plumbing or setting up new parts.
- Tiling, which could include floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or standard shower screen.
- Bath, which could be combined or separate.
- Toilet, which could be a standard version or have an in-wall cistern.
- Vanity, standard or wall attached which looks orderly and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to ensure your washroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers ask a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber asks will depend on where you reside and may differ according to the plumber’s talent level.
Anticipate to expend:
- $80 to $250 to replace and match bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to install a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is quoting for a sizable project such as your washroom reconstruction project, ask for an itemized estimate which details all the elements they are charging for.
Only a licensed plumber can legally carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your bathroom is going to be a major component in the budget of your renovation, and since so much of a bathroom is tiled, you need to know what the limitations of your budget are. Expect to be estimated on a per square metre rate by washroom tilers, which could range from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the average for setting bathroom tiles. The cost of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to incorporate this in.
For wall tiles foresee to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for normal white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Going up in price foresee to pay around $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles anticipate to pay $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high quality porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high standard natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from economical and versatile acrylic, to tough cast iron and flexible fibreglass to high end natural stone. Foresee to spend anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replace and fit a bath. New baths can go from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens differ in price according to their size and if they are edged, semi-frameless or frameless, with the latter being the most expensive. Expect to spend in the region of $400 to have a basic enclosed shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are thus more pricey – anticipate to spend in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you select, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted concealed water tank or wall hung toilet. On average, a good standard floor-mounted enamel china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with concealed handgrips
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with combined ceramic basin
Expect waterproofing to charge anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized washroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream washroom restoration and the amount is higher than you can afford, there are ways to renovate your washroom without breaking the bank. Some choices to a complete washroom reconstruction include:
- Fitting a new shower screen
- Bath and basin covering
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Installing a skylight
* All the costs and prices estimated were obtained at the time this article was penned. They are indicative, may differ locally, are subject to market strengths and should only be used as a guide.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Avalon Beach bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.