WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Bangor bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Bangor Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Bangor.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Bangor bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Bangor bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Bangor home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Bangor bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Bangor bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Bangor bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a bathroom reconstruction cost?
Bathroom Renovation Charges
The bathroom is one of the most essential rooms of the residence and a refresh can add great importance to your household. In this cost model we look into the array of potential costs coupled with a bathroom reconstruction.
In this guide:
- How long will my bathroom restoration take?
- What contractors do I need for my bathroom restoration?
- Does my washroom renovator need to be registered?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a washroom renovator
- Complete bathroom restoration fees
- Assessing your washroom remodelling costs
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When restoring a washroom, fee is a significant aspect for deciding on design, trademark and convenience. But how much should you expect to budget for when planning a washroom refresh?
For an estimate figure, you can anticipate to pay anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000plus. The charge can be different depending on the size of your washroom, the supplies used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is likely for a restoration to charge under around $5000 if you are willing to exchange out a few items or continue the refresh a largely cosmetic update.
Expect to spend much if you are thinking of a total restoration or:
- Taking upon any physical work
- Desire new features that require added plumbing jobs
- Are transferring plumbing from one area to another
- Substituting all wall and floor tiles
How much time will my washroom remodelling take?
Depending on the size of the project, the renovation will take time so allot anywhere from 1 to 3 weeks of labour. Components that can affect this timeframe include:
- Any physical works
- Rearranging plumbing and/or electrical components
- Having sizeable quantities of tiles to lay
- Unexpected events, like discovering asbestos in your wall or floor space.
The study, planning and plan of the remodelling, with no vital structural changes, allot around 6 to 8 weeks for this phase. This includes:
- Time to refine the plan
- Picking out supplies and fittings
- Receiving quotations from a choice of companies.
Which contractors do I need for my washroom renovation?
Wondering who you may call for to engage for your bathroom venture? These are the most common trades you will need to call on:
Washroom makers can supervise and lead your venture completely on your behalf, and time and again have all trades on staff to provide services to different phases of the work. If not, they can coordinate sub-contractors. This will charge you more but will take the hassle out of any remodelling work.
If you are hiring individual trades:
Architects aid to sketch floor plans for your new bathroom, ensuring everything is plausibly laid out to match your way of life. Anticipate to pay for the benefit of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can assist install custom storage in your washroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other made of wood components such as a new door or window.
Electricians can assist install lighting, power points, heating, ventilation and much more.
Painters will have to paint any parts that are not covered by tiles or other components, if possible with a dampness and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are possibly the most vital tradie on your project, so make certain you hire one who has a reliable track record of doing on washrooms.
Tilers are another important trade who can make or break the façade of your bathroom. They also require to get small particulars right, like making sure your shower recess drains properly.
Waterproofers will use a array of sealants and membranes to make sure your bathroom is correctly sealed – so you don’t have drips growing up all over the place.
Always use contractors who are certified for your bathroom restoration.
Does my bathroom renovator need to be registered?
Most components of a bathroom reconstruction, such as plumbing and tiling need the use of a certified contractor. A whole washroom restoration will normally need a certified builder, with some states having a licence particularly for washroom and kitchen restorations. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be qualified and registered.
Employing a bathroom renovator
When it comes to time in hiring a worker make sure they are perfect for your job. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you registered?
- Are you protected to work in my home?
- How long will my work take?
- Can you give a written quote?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see examples of your work?
Complete bathroom reconstructions charges
So how much will you have to spend? As a guideline, anticipate to invest in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a superficial makeover or smaller bathroom remodelling using budget materials and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an average sized mid-range reconstruction using mid-range supplies and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end bathroom reconstruction using top of the range supplies and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the regular worth for washrooms set up as part of a remodelling in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of estimates from local corporations who specialise in remodelling bathrooms. You may be astonished how different they are.
Estimating your bathroom reconstruction spend
Some of the major costs to plan for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are transferring plumbing or installing new parts.
- Tiling, which could include floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or standard shower screen.
- Bath, which could be integrated or separate.
- Toilet, which could be a typical version or have an in-wall cistern.
- Vanity, typical or wall framed which looks orderly and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to guarantee your bathroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers ask a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber asks will depend on where you live and may vary according to the plumber’s skill level.
Foresee to pay:
- $80 to $250 to substitute and fit bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to set up a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is quoting for a big plan such as your bathroom reconstruction project, ask for an itemized quotation which details all the components they are charging for.
Only a certified plumber can legally carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your washroom is going to be a major component in the amount of your reconstruction, and since so much of a washroom is tiled, you need to know what the boundaries of your budget are. Expect to be appraised on a per square metre rate by washroom tilers, which could range from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the regular for arranging bathroom tiles. The cost of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to incorporate this in.
For wall tiles anticipate to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for typical white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Moving up in price expect to pay about $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles anticipate to spend $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high condition porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high condition natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from economical and versatile acrylic, to durable cast iron and flexible fibreglass to high end natural stone. Expect to spend anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replace and fit a bath. New baths can go from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens differ in cost based to their size and if they are framed, semi-frameless or frameless, with the latter being the most pricey. Foresee to spend in the region of $400 to have a basic enclosed shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are thus more pricey – anticipate to pay in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you choose, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted concealed cistern or wall hung toilet. On average, a good condition floor-mounted enamel china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with concealed handles
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with combined ceramic basin
Anticipate waterproofing to cost anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized washroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream washroom restoration and the price is higher than you can pay for, there are ways to modernise your bathroom without breaking the bank. Some options to a full bathroom remodelling include:
- Fitting a new shower screen
- Bath and basin coating
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Installing a skylight
* All the costs and prices estimated were sourced at the time this article was penned. They are suggestive, may vary locally, are subject to market forces and should only be used as a benchmark.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Bangor bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.