WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Barangaroo bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Barangaroo Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Barangaroo.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Barangaroo bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Barangaroo bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Barangaroo home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Barangaroo bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Barangaroo bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Barangaroo bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a washroom remodelling cost?
Bathroom Reconstruction Charges
The washroom is one of the most needed rooms of the house and a repair can improve great worth to your household. In this cost example we delve into the range of potential costs connected with a washroom remodelling.
In this guide:
- How soon will my bathroom remodelling take?
- What tradies do I need for my bathroom reconstruction?
- Does my washroom renovator need to be certified?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a washroom renovator
- All-inclusive washroom renovation costs
- Estimating your washroom restoration charges
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When renovating a bathroom, cost is a significant factor for determining on design, trademark and convenience. But how much should you expect to budget for when preparing a washroom renovate?
For an estimate number, you can assume to spend anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000+. The cost can vary depending on the size of your bathroom, the materials used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is possible for a remodelling to charge lower about $5000 if you are inclined to trade out a couple of items or continue the remodel a mainly cosmetic update.
Assume to expend more if you are thinking of a total restoration or:
- Undertaking any physical job
- Wish for new features that call for added plumbing jobs
- Are moving plumbing from one area to another
- Changing all wall and floor tiles
How long will my washroom renovation take?
Depending on the scope of the project, the restoration will take time so allow anywhere from one to 3 weeks of labour. Factors that can affect this timeframe include:
- Any structural jobs
- Relocating plumbing and/or electrical parts
- Having sizeable quantities of tiles to assemble
- Unexpected cases, like finding out asbestos in your wall or floor cavity.
The research, preparation and model of the renovation, with no major structural revisions, allot anywhere 6 to 8 weeks for this period. This includes:
- Time to develop the design
- Selecting supplies and fixtures
- Receiving estimates from a range of businesses.
Which tradies do I need for my washroom reconstruction?
Thinking who you may call for to engage for your washroom project? These are the most common professions you will need to call on:
Bathroom designers can oversee and run your venture entirely on your behalf, and oftentimes have all trades on staff to cover different aspects of the job. If not, they can coordinate sub-contractors. This will cost you extra but will take the trouble out of any restoration job.
If you are contracting individual trades:
Architects aid to draw floor plans for your new washroom, making sure everything is plausibly laid out to go well with your lifestyle. Anticipate to invest for the benefit of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can aid install custom storage in your bathroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other wooden parts such as a new door or window.
Electricians can assist fix lighting, power points, boiler, ventilation and much more.
Painters will have to paint any parts that are not covered by tiles or other elements, if possible with a dampness and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are maybe the most crucial tradie on your project, so make certain you employ one who has a competent track record of working on bathrooms.
Tilers are another vital trade who can make or break the look of your bathroom. They also have to get small particulars right, like making sure your shower recess empties properly.
Waterproofers will use a variety of sealants and membranes to make certain your washroom is correctly sealed – so you don’t have leaks sprouting up all over the place.
Always use contractors who are registered for your bathroom renovation.
Does my washroom renovator need to be registered?
Most components of a bathroom remodelling, such as plumbing and tiling require the use of a registered tradies. A whole washroom remodelling will typically require a licensed builder, with some states having a licence specifically for bathroom and kitchen renovations. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be skilled and licensed.
Hiring a washroom renovator
When it comes to time in employing a tradie make sure they are correct for your job. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you certified?
- Are you protected to work in my home?
- How long will my job take?
- Can you provide a written quote?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see examples of your work?
Complete bathroom reconstructions costs
So how much will you have to invest? As a rule, forsee to invest in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a superficial makeover or smaller bathroom reconstruction using budget materials and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an normal sized mid-range restoration using mid-range supplies and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end bathroom restoration using top of the range supplies and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the average worth for washrooms set up as part of a renovation in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotes from local companies who specialise in reconstructing bathrooms. You may be amazed how different they are.
Estimating your washroom reconstruction charges
Some of the major charges to design for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are transferring plumbing or installing new parts.
- Tiling, which could include floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or normal shower screen.
- Bath, which could be combined or freestanding.
- Toilet, which could be a standard version or have an in-wall cistern.
- Vanity, normal or wall mounted which looks cleaner and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to warrant your washroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers bill a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber charges will depend on where you live and may differ according to the plumber’s talent level.
Anticipate to spend:
- $80 to $250 to substitute and match bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to set up a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is estimating for a sizable plan such as your washroom reconstruction project, ask for an detailed quotation which describes all the components they are charging for.
Only a licensed plumber can officially carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your bathroom is going to be a main component in the budget of your reconstruction, and since so much of a bathroom is tiled, you need to know what the limitations of your budget are. Expect to be estimated on a per square metre rate by washroom tilers, which could vary from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the average for setting washroom tiles. The amount of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to factor this in.
For wall tiles anticipate to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for typical white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Going up in price foresee to spend about $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles anticipate to pay $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high quality porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high condition natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from economical and versatile acrylic, to durable cast iron and pliable fibreglass to high end natural stone. Anticipate to spend anywhere from $350 for a plumber to substitute and fit a bath. New baths can span from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens differ in cost based to their size and if they are edged, semi-frameless or frameless, with the last being the most expensive. Foresee to spend in the region of $400 to have a basic enclosed shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are consequently more pricey – expect to pay in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you pick, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted unseen water tank or wall hung toilet. On average, a good standard floor-mounted enamel china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with concealed handgrips
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with joined ceramic basin
Expect waterproofing to charge anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized bathroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream washroom reconstruction and the price is higher than you can afford, there are ways to remodel your washroom without breaking the bank. Some choices to a full washroom renovation include:
- Installing a new shower screen
- Bath and basin covering
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Setting up a skylight
* All the costs and prices quoted were obtained at the time this article was penned. They are indicative, may vary locally, are subject to market forces and should only be used as a model.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Barangaroo bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.