WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Barden Ridge bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Barden Ridge Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Barden Ridge.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Barden Ridge bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Barden Ridge bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Barden Ridge home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Servicing Barden Ridge
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Barden Ridge bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Barden Ridge bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Barden Ridge bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a bathroom reconstruction cost?
Washroom Restoration Fees
The washroom is one of the most vital rooms of the residence and a refresh can add considerable value to your household. In this cost benchmark we delve into the range of possible costs associated with a washroom remodelling.
In this guide:
- How long will my washroom reconstruction take?
- What contractors do I require for my bathroom remodelling?
- Does my washroom renovator need to be licensed?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a washroom renovator
- Complete washroom remodelling charges
- Approximating your bathroom renovation fees
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When restoring a bathroom, cost is a important reason for choosing on design, trademark and comfort. But how much should you foresee to budget for when preparing a washroom renovate?
For an estimate number, you can assume to dole out anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000+. The cost can vary depending on the size of your bathroom, the supplies used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is feasible for a reconstruction to cost under around $5000 if you are prepared to trade out a couple of items or keep the remodel a mostly beautifying update.
Expect to pay extra if you are thinking of a whole reconstruction or:
- Assuming any structural job
- Want new features that involve additional plumbing jobs
- Are moving plumbing from one area to another
- Replacing all wall and floor tiles
How much time will my washroom restoration take?
Depending on the scale of the project, the remodelling will take time so allot anywhere from 1 to 3 weeks of labour. Reasons that can have an effect on this timeframe include:
- Any physical works
- Transferring plumbing and/or electrical elements
- Having sizeable amounts of tiles to arrange
- Unforeseen events, like learning asbestos in your wall or floor hole.
The research, setting up and outline of the restoration, with no major physical changes, allow around 6 to 8 weeks for this phase. This includes:
- Time to refine the project
- Choosing materials and fixtures
- Receiving estimates from a choice of corporations.
Which tradies do I need for my bathroom restoration?
Wondering who you may need to engage for your bathroom project? These are the most common occupations you will need to call on:
Washroom builders can manage and run your plan fully on your behalf, and often have all trades on staff to cover different aspects of the job. If not, they can coordinate sub-contractors. This will charge you extra but will take the worry out of any renovation work.
If you are contracting individual trades:
Architects aid to outline floor plans for your new washroom, guaranteeing everything is plausibly laid out to fit your lifestyle. Expect to invest for the privilege of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can aid fix custom storage in your washroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other wooden components such as a new door or window.
Electricians can assist fix lighting, power points, heating, ventilation and much more.
Painters will need to paint any spaces that are not covered by tiles or other elements, if possible with a humidity and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are possibly the most important tradie on your venture, so make sure you hire one who has a good track record of working on washrooms.
Tilers are another vital trade who can make or break the façade of your bathroom. They also require to get small particulars right, like making sure your shower recess empties correctly.
Waterproofers will use a variety of sealants and membranes to make definite your bathroom is properly sealed – so you don’t have trickles growing up all over the place.
Always use contractors who are registered for your bathroom restoration.
Does my washroom renovator need to be licensed?
Most components of a bathroom remodelling, such as plumbing and tiling require the use of a licensed contractor. A whole bathroom renovation will usually need a registered builder, with some states having a licence particularly for washroom and kitchen remodelling. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be skilled and licensed.
Hiring a bathroom renovator
When it comes to time in employing a contractor make sure they are perfect for your job. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you certified?
- Are you insured to work in my home?
- How long will my job take?
- Can you give a written estimate?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see examples of your work?
Complete washroom renovations fees
So how much will you have to spend? As a guideline, anticipate to invest in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a cosmetic makeover or smaller washroom remodelling using budget materials and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an average sized mid-range restoration using mid-range materials and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end washroom restoration using highest of the range materials and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the regular price for bathrooms installed as part of a reconstruction in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotations from local companies who specialise in renovating washrooms. You may be astonished how different they are.
Calculating your washroom restoration spend
Some of the major fees to plan for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are relocating plumbing or fitting new parts.
- Tiling, which could include floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or standard shower screen.
- Bath, which could be joined or freestanding.
- Toilet, which could be a typical version or have an in-wall cistern.
- Vanity, standard or wall attached which looks orderly and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to ensure your bathroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers charge a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber asks will depend on where you live and may vary according to the plumber’s ability level.
Expect to expend:
- $80 to $250 to substitute and match bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to set up a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is estimating for a large task such as your bathroom remodelling project, ask for an itemized estimate which details all the parts they are charging for.
Only a licensed plumber can legitimately carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your bathroom is going to be a major factor in the cost of your reconstruction, and since so much of a washroom is tiled, you need to know what the limitations of your budget are. Expect to be quoted on a per square metre rate by washroom tilers, which could vary from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the normal for laying washroom tiles. The cost of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to include this in.
For wall tiles foresee to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for standard white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Going up in price foresee to spend about $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles foresee to spend $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high condition porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high standard natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from affordable and versatile acrylic, to sturdy cast iron and flexible fibreglass to high end natural stone. Anticipate to spend anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replace and fit a bath. New baths can go from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens differ in price according to their size and if they are edged, semi-frameless or frameless, with the latter being the most expensive. Expect to pay in the region of $400 to have a basic framed shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are therefore more costly – expect to spend in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you take, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted hidden cistern or wall hung toilet. On average, a good quality floor-mounted glassy china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with hidden handgrips
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with combined ceramic basin
Expect waterproofing to charge anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized washroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream washroom restoration and the price is higher than you can pay for, there are ways to modernise your washroom without breaking the bank. Some choices to a complete washroom reconstruction include:
- Installing a new shower screen
- Bath and basin resurfacing
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Installing a skylight
* All the costs and prices quoted were obtained at the time this article was inscribed. They are indicative, may vary locally, are subject to market strengths and should only be used as a benchmark.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Barden Ridge bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.