WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Bardia bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Bardia Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Bardia.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Bardia bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Bardia bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Bardia home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Bardia bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Bardia bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Bardia bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a bathroom renovation cost?
Bathroom Renovation Fees
The bathroom is one of the most vital rooms of the house and a renovate can add considerable importance to your household. In this cost benchmark we delve into the array of potential costs associated with a bathroom renovation.
In this guide:
- How soon will my washroom restoration take?
- What tradies do I require for my bathroom remodelling?
- Does my bathroom renovator need to be licensed?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a bathroom renovator
- Comprehensive bathroom restoration costs
- Estimating your washroom restoration fees
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When restoring a bathroom, fee is a important reason for choosing on design, trademark and amenities. But how much should you expect to budget for when planning a bathroom renovate?
For an estimate figure, you can expect to spend anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000+. The amount can differ depending on the size of your washroom, the materials used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is feasible for a remodelling to cost under about $5000 if you are prepared to swap out a few items or keep the remodel a largely beautifying update.
Expect to pay more if you are thinking of a complete reconstruction or:
- Taking upon any physical job
- Desire new features that involve added plumbing works
- Are transferring plumbing from one area to another
- Replacing all wall and floor tiles
How long will my washroom remodelling take?
Depending on the scope of the project, the renovation will take time so allot anywhere from 1 to three weeks of labour. Reasons that can affect this timeframe include:
- Any structural works
- Transferring plumbing and/or electrical elements
- Having sizeable volumes of tiles to arrange
- Unforeseen events, like noticing asbestos in your wall or floor hole.
The study, preparation and plan of the reconstruction, with no main structural alterations, allocate around 6 to eight weeks for this period. This includes:
- Time to refine the project
- Picking out supplies and fittings
- Receiving quotes from a selection of businesses.
Which tradies do I need for my bathroom renovation?
Thinking who you may call for to employ for your washroom assignment? These are the most common occupations you will need to call on:
Washroom makers can manage and lead your plan wholly on your behalf, and time and again have all trades on staff to cover different aspects of the work. If not, they can coordinate sub-contractors. This will charge you extra but will take the hassle out of any reconstruction work.
If you are hiring individual trades:
Architects help to outline floor plans for your new bathroom, making sure everything is logically laid out to match your way of life. Assume to spend for the privilege of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can aid set up custom storage in your bathroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other made of wood elements such as a new door or window.
Electricians can help fix lighting, power points, boiler, ventilation and much more.
Painters will need to paint any areas that are not covered by tiles or other parts, preferably with a moisture and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are maybe the most crucial tradie on your project, so make sure you engage one who has a reliable track record of working on bathrooms.
Tilers are another key trade who can make or break the look of your washroom. They also need to get small particulars right, like making sure your shower recess drains properly.
Waterproofers will use a selection of sealants and membranes to make definite your bathroom is correctly sealed – so you don’t have leaks developing up all over the place.
Always use contractors who are certified for your bathroom reconstruction.
Does my bathroom renovator need to be certified?
Most elements of a washroom restoration, such as plumbing and tiling need the use of a registered tradies. A complete washroom renovation will normally require a licensed builder, with some states having a licence specifically for washroom and kitchen remodelling. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be trained and licensed.
Hiring a washroom renovator
When it comes to time in hiring a worker make sure they are right for your job. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you registered?
- Are you insured to work in my home?
- How long will my job take?
- Can you supply a written estimate?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see samples of your work?
Complete washroom reconstructions costs
So how much will you have to spend? As a rule, expect to spend in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a cosmetic makeover or smaller washroom reconstruction using budget supplies and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an normal sized mid-range restoration using mid-range materials and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end bathroom reconstruction using best of the range supplies and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the average value for bathrooms installed as part of a restoration in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of estimates from local corporations who specialise in restoring washrooms. You may be astonished how different they are.
Approximating your bathroom reconstruction spend
Some of the major charges to plan for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are transferring plumbing or setting up new components.
- Tiling, which could contain floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or normal shower screen.
- Bath, which could be combined or freestanding.
- Toilet, which could be a typical version or have an in-wall water tank.
- Vanity, normal or wall mounted which looks orderly and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to guarantee your bathroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers ask a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber charges will depend on where you live and may vary according to the plumber’s talent level.
Foresee to expend:
- $80 to $250 to substitute and match bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to fit a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is estimating for a big project such as your washroom reconstruction project, ask for an detailed quotation which details all the parts they are charging for.
Only a licensed plumber can legally carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your washroom is going to be a main component in the budget of your reconstruction, and since so much of a washroom is tiled, you need to know what the boundaries of your budget are. Expect to be appraised on a per square metre rate by bathroom tilers, which could range from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the regular for setting bathroom tiles. The amount of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to factor this in.
For wall tiles expect to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for normal white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Going up in price expect to pay about $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles expect to spend $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high quality porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high quality natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from inexpensive and versatile acrylic, to durable cast iron and flexible fibreglass to high end natural stone. Foresee to spend anywhere from $350 for a plumber to substitute and fit a bath. New baths can range from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens differ in price according to their size and if they are edged, semi-frameless or frameless, with the latter being the most costly. Expect to pay in the region of $400 to have a basic framed shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are therefore more pricey – foresee to spend in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you take, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted concealed cistern or wall hung toilet. On average, a good condition floor-mounted glassy china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with hidden handgrips
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with combined ceramic basin
Expect waterproofing to charge anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized bathroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream washroom restoration and the cost is higher than you can afford, there are ways to renovate your washroom without breaking the bank. Some alternatives to a complete washroom renovation include:
- Installing a new shower screen
- Bath and basin covering
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Setting up a skylight
* All the costs and prices estimated were found at the time this article was penned. They are indicative, may vary locally, are subject to market powers and should only be used as a benchmark.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Bardia bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.