WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Bardwell Park bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Bardwell Park Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Bardwell Park.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Bardwell Park bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Bardwell Park bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Bardwell Park home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Servicing Bardwell Park
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Bardwell Park bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Bardwell Park bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Bardwell Park bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a washroom reconstruction charge?
Bathroom Restoration Charges
The washroom is one of the most needed rooms of the house and a refresh can enhance great importance to your household. In this cost model we delve into the range of potential costs associated with a bathroom renovation.
In this guide:
- How long will my washroom restoration take?
- What tradies do I need for my bathroom restoration?
- Does my washroom renovator need to be licensed?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a washroom renovator
- All-inclusive washroom renovation charges
- Assessing your washroom renovation costs
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When renovating a washroom, cost is a significant aspect for determining on style, trademark and comfort. But how much should you foresee to budget for when planning a bathroom renovate?
For an estimate amount, you can expect to spend anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000+. The cost can be different depending on the size of your washroom, the supplies used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is viable for a renovation to cost lower around $5000 if you are willing to swap out a couple of items or keep the renovate a mostly improving update.
Assume to expend extra if you are thinking of a complete restoration or:
- Undertaking any physical work
- Wish for new features that entail further plumbing jobs
- Are rearranging plumbing from one area to another
- Replacing all wall and floor tiles
How much time will my washroom renovation take?
Depending on the extent of the project, the restoration will take time so allot anywhere from 1 to 3 weeks of labour. Reasons that can influence this timeframe include:
- Any physical works
- Rearranging plumbing and/or electrical parts
- Having sizeable quantities of tiles to arrange
- Unexpected events, like discovering asbestos in your wall or floor space.
The research, planning and outline of the restoration, with no vital structural changes, allow anywhere six to 8 weeks for this stage. This includes:
- Time to refine the design
- Picking out supplies and fixtures
- Receiving quotes from a range of companies.
Which contractors do I need for my bathroom reconstruction?
Thinking who you may need to hire for your washroom assignment? These are the most common trades you will need to call on:
Washroom makers can supervise and be in charge of your plan completely on your behalf, and oftentimes have all trades on staff to work in different aspects of the job. If not, they can coordinate sub-contractors. This will cost you additional but will take the trouble out of any renovation job.
If you are employing individual trades:
Architects help to sketch floor plans for your new bathroom, ensuring everything is acceptably laid out to suit your way of life. Expect to pay for the privilege of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can assist set up custom storage in your washroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other made of wood parts such as a new door or window.
Electricians can assist fix lighting, power points, heating, ventilation and much more.
Painters will need to paint any areas that are not covered by tiles or other parts, if possible with a dampness and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are perhaps the most key tradie on your plan, so make certain you employ one who has a reliable track record of doing on bathrooms.
Tilers are another crucial trade who can make or break the façade of your washroom. They also have to get small particulars right, like making sure your shower recess drains correctly.
Waterproofers will use a variety of sealants and membranes to make sure your bathroom is correctly sealed – so you don’t have drips sprouting up all over the place.
Always use tradies who are certified for your bathroom renovation.
Does my bathroom renovator need to be certified?
Most components of a bathroom renovation, such as plumbing and tiling need the use of a registered contractor. A complete bathroom restoration will typically require a certified builder, with some states having a licence specifically for bathroom and kitchen reconstructions. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be skilled and licensed.
Employing a washroom renovator
When it comes to time in employing a worker make sure they are right for your job. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you registered?
- Are you insured to work in my home?
- How long will my job take?
- Can you supply a written estimate?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see samples of your work?
Complete bathroom renovations charges
So how much will you have to invest? As a rule, expect to spend in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a superficial makeover or smaller bathroom restoration using budget supplies and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an normal sized mid-range restoration using mid-range supplies and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end washroom reconstruction using top of the range supplies and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the average value for bathrooms set up as part of a renovation in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotations from local businesses who specialise in restoring washrooms. You may be amazed how different they are.
Approximating your washroom remodelling charges
Some of the major costs to plan for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are transferring plumbing or installing new elements.
- Tiling, which could include floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or typical shower screen.
- Bath, which could be integrated or separate.
- Toilet, which could be a normal version or have an in-wall water tank.
- Vanity, typical or wall attached which looks tidier and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to warrant your bathroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers bill a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber asks will depend on where you stay and may differ according to the plumber’s ability level.
Anticipate to pay:
- $80 to $250 to replace and fit bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to set up a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is quoting for a big project such as your bathroom renovation project, ask for an specific estimate which specifies all the components they are charging for.
Only a licensed plumber can legitimately carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your washroom is going to be a major factor in the budget of your restoration, and since so much of a washroom is tiled, you need to know what the boundaries of your budget are. Expect to be appraised on a per square metre rate by washroom tilers, which could range from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the normal for arranging bathroom tiles. The amount of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to factor this in.
For wall tiles expect to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for standard white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Shifting up in price foresee to pay about $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles anticipate to spend $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high condition porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high standard natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from affordable and versatile acrylic, to tough cast iron and pliable fibreglass to high end natural stone. Anticipate to spend anywhere from $350 for a plumber to substitute and fit a bath. New baths can go from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens differ in cost according to their size and if they are edged, semi-frameless or frameless, with the latter being the most expensive. Expect to pay in the region of $400 to have a basic enclosed shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are consequently more expensive – expect to spend in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you select, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted concealed water tank or wall hung toilet. On average, a good standard floor-mounted vitreous china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with concealed handgrips
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with combined ceramic basin
Expect waterproofing to cost anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized bathroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream washroom reconstruction and the price is higher than you can afford, there are ways to modernise your bathroom without breaking the bank. Some alternatives to a full washroom reconstruction include:
- Setting up a new shower screen
- Bath and basin resurfacing
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Setting up a skylight
* All the costs and prices quoted were obtained at the time this article was penned. They are indicative, may vary locally, are subject to market powers and should only be used as a model.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Bardwell Park bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.