WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Baulkham Hills bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Baulkham Hills Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Baulkham Hills.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Baulkham Hills bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Baulkham Hills bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Baulkham Hills home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Servicing Baulkham Hills
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Baulkham Hills bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Baulkham Hills bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Baulkham Hills bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a bathroom renovation charge?
Washroom Renovation Charges
The bathroom is one of the most needed rooms of the house and a repair can improve considerable worth to your home. In this cost guide we inquire into the array of potential costs related with a bathroom renovation.
In this guide:
- How long will my bathroom restoration take?
- What contractors do I need for my washroom restoration?
- Does my washroom renovator need to be certified?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a bathroom renovator
- Complete bathroom reconstruction fees
- Assessing your washroom renovation charges
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When restoring a bathroom, charge is a considerable aspect for choosing on design, trademark and comfort. But how much should you expect to budget for when planning a washroom renovate?
For an estimate number, you can expect to spend anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000+. The charge can differ depending on the size of your bathroom, the materials used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is viable for a reconstruction to cost under about $5000 if you are willing to swap out a couple of items or carry on the refresh a largely beautifying update.
Anticipate to spend extra if you are thinking of a whole restoration or:
- Taking upon any physical job
- Wish for new features that entail added plumbing works
- Are relocating plumbing from one area to another
- Changing all wall and floor tiles
How much time will my washroom restoration take?
Depending on the size of the project, the reconstruction will take time so allot anywhere from 1 to 3 weeks of labour. Components that can influence this timeframe include:
- Any structural works
- Relocating plumbing and/or electrical components
- Having large quantities of tiles to arrange
- Unexpected events, like discovering asbestos in your wall or floor space.
The research, planning and design of the restoration, with no great structural alterations, allot anywhere six to 8 weeks for this phase. This includes:
- Time to develop the project
- Selecting materials and fixtures
- Getting quotations from a selection of companies.
Which contractors do I need for my washroom renovation?
Wondering who you may need to hire for your washroom project? These are the most common occupations you will need to call on:
Washroom designers can supervise and be in charge of your venture entirely on your behalf, and often have all trades on staff to cover different aspects of the work. If not, they can coordinate sub-contractors. This will charge you more but will take the trouble out of any renovation job.
If you are contracting individual trades:
Architects assist to design floor plans for your new bathroom, making sure everything is plausibly laid out to fit your way of life. Expect to pay for the benefit of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can help install custom storage in your bathroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other wooden components such as a new door or window.
Electricians can help set up lighting, power points, heating, ventilation and much more.
Painters will have to paint any parts that are not covered by tiles or other parts, preferably with a moisture and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are perhaps the most important tradie on your plan, so make certain you employ one who has a reliable track record of doing on bathrooms.
Tilers are another key trade who can make or break the appearance of your bathroom. They also need to get small particulars right, like making sure your shower recess drains correctly.
Waterproofers will use a selection of sealants and membranes to make definite your bathroom is correctly sealed – so you don’t have leaks growing up all over the place.
Always use tradies who are registered for your bathroom restoration.
Does my bathroom renovator need to be licensed?
Most parts of a bathroom renovation, such as plumbing and tiling need the use of a certified contractor. A whole bathroom reconstruction will normally need a registered builder, with some states having a licence particularly for bathroom and kitchen restorations. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be trained and licensed.
Employing a bathroom renovator
When it comes to time in hiring a worker make sure they are correct for your job. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you registered?
- Are you protected to work in my home?
- How long will my job take?
- Can you give a written quote?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see examples of your work?
Complete washroom renovations charges
So how much will you have to spend? As a guideline, anticipate to pay in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a cosmetic makeover or smaller washroom renovation using budget supplies and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an normal sized mid-range renovation using mid-range materials and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end bathroom restoration using best of the range materials and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the average worth for bathrooms installed as part of a remodelling in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotes from local companies who specialise in remodelling bathrooms. You may be amazed how different they are.
Approximating your washroom remodelling spend
Some of the major fees to plan for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are relocating plumbing or setting up new parts.
- Tiling, which could contain floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or standard shower screen.
- Bath, which could be joined or freestanding.
- Toilet, which could be a standard version or have an in-wall cistern.
- Vanity, typical or wall affixed which looks cleaner and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to ensure your bathroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers bill a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber charges will depend on where you live and may differ according to the plumber’s ability level.
Foresee to expend:
- $80 to $250 to replace and fit bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to install a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is estimating for a big project such as your washroom remodelling project, ask for an detailed estimate which specifies all the parts they are charging for.
Only a licensed plumber can legally carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your washroom is going to be a major component in the amount of your renovation, and since so much of a bathroom is tiled, you need to know what the limitations of your budget are. Expect to be estimated on a per square metre rate by washroom tilers, which could vary from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the normal for laying washroom tiles. The cost of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to factor this in.
For wall tiles foresee to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for standard white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Moving up in price expect to pay around $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles foresee to spend $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high quality porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high condition natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from inexpensive and versatile acrylic, to durable cast iron and pliable fibreglass to high end natural stone. Foresee to pay anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replenish and fit a bath. New baths can span from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens differ in price based to their size and if they are framed, semi-frameless or frameless, with the latter being the most pricey. Expect to pay in the region of $400 to have a basic edged shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are consequently more pricey – expect to spend in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you pick, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted hidden water tank or wall hung toilet. On average, a good quality floor-mounted vitreous china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with hidden handles
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with joined ceramic basin
Anticipate waterproofing to cost anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized washroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream washroom restoration and the cost is higher than you can afford, there are ways to improve your bathroom without breaking the bank. Some alternatives to a full bathroom restoration include:
- Installing a new shower screen
- Bath and basin resurfacing
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Fitting a skylight
* All the costs and prices estimated were sourced at the time this article was inscribed. They are suggestive, may vary locally, are subject to market forces and should only be used as a guide.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Baulkham Hills bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.