WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Beacon Hill bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Beacon Hill Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Beacon Hill.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Beacon Hill bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Beacon Hill bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Beacon Hill home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Servicing Beacon Hill
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Beacon Hill bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Beacon Hill bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Beacon Hill bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a washroom remodelling charge?
Bathroom Reconstruction Fees
The bathroom is one of the most vital rooms of the house and a repair can enhance considerable value to your household. In this cost model we inquire into the variety of potential costs related with a washroom reconstruction.
In this guide:
- How soon will my washroom renovation take?
- What contractors do I require for my washroom reconstruction?
- Does my bathroom renovator need to be certified?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a bathroom renovator
- Complete bathroom reconstruction fees
- Approximating your washroom restoration fees
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When remodelling a washroom, cost is a important factor for choosing on style, features and convenience. But how much should you anticipate to budget for when preparing a bathroom refresh?
For an estimate figure, you can anticipate to pay anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000+. The amount can be different depending on the size of your washroom, the materials used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is possible for a remodelling to cost lower about $5000 if you are willing to exchange out a handful of items or keep the refresh a mostly improving update.
Assume to pay extra if you are thinking of a complete remodelling or:
- Assuming any structural job
- Want new features that involve further plumbing works
- Are transferring plumbing from one area to another
- Replacing all wall and floor tiles
How long will my bathroom restoration take?
Depending on the scope of the project, the restoration will take time so allow anywhere from 1 to 3 weeks of labour. Factors that can affect this timeframe include:
- Any physical works
- Moving plumbing and/or electrical components
- Having large amounts of tiles to lay
- Unanticipated incidents, like learning asbestos in your wall or floor cavity.
The research, planning and outline of the remodelling, with no vital physical revisions, allot around 6 to 8 weeks for this phase. This includes:
- Time to polish the plan
- Selecting materials and fixtures
- Getting estimates from a selection of corporations.
Which tradies do I need for my washroom renovation?
Thinking who you may need to engage for your washroom venture? These are the most common trades you will need to call on:
Bathroom designers can supervise and be in charge of your venture wholly on your behalf, and oftentimes have all trades on staff to work in different aspects of the work. If not, they can arrange sub-contractors. This will cost you extra but will take the hassle out of any renovation job.
If you are contracting individual trades:
Architects assist to outline floor plans for your new washroom, ensuring everything is acceptably laid out to fit your way of life. Expect to pay for the benefit of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can aid fix custom storage in your washroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other wooden components such as a new door or window.
Electricians can assist install lighting, power points, heating, ventilation and much more.
Painters will require to paint any parts that are not covered by tiles or other components, preferably with a dampness and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are possibly the most important tradie on your project, so make sure you engage one who has a good track record of doing on bathrooms.
Tilers are another vital trade who can make or break the façade of your bathroom. They also need to get small details right, like making sure your shower recess empties properly.
Waterproofers will use a array of sealants and membranes to make certain your washroom is correctly sealed – so you don’t have leaks sprouting up all over the place.
Always use contractors who are registered for your bathroom restoration.
Does my bathroom renovator need to be licensed?
Most elements of a washroom restoration, such as plumbing and tiling need the use of a certified contractor. A complete bathroom renovation will typically need a licensed builder, with some states having a licence specifically for washroom and kitchen restorations. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be trained and certified.
Hiring a bathroom renovator
When it comes to time in employing a tradie make sure they are perfect for your job. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you registered?
- Are you insured to work in my home?
- How long will my job take?
- Can you supply a written estimate?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see samples of your work?
Complete washroom renovations fees
So how much will you have to pay? As a guideline, expect to invest in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a cosmetic makeover or smaller bathroom renovation using budget supplies and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an normal sized mid-range renovation using mid-range materials and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end washroom renovation using top of the range supplies and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the normal value for bathrooms set up as part of a renovation in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotations from local companies who specialise in renovating bathrooms. You may be astonished how different they are.
Estimating your bathroom renovation costs
Some of the major fees to plan for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are transferring plumbing or fitting new parts.
- Tiling, which could contain floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or typical shower screen.
- Bath, which could be combined or freestanding.
- Toilet, which could be a typical version or have an in-wall water tank.
- Vanity, standard or wall affixed which looks cleaner and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to guarantee your washroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers ask a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber charges will depend on where you reside and may vary according to the plumber’s talent level.
Expect to spend:
- $80 to $250 to replace and match bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to fit a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is quoting for a large task such as your washroom reconstruction project, ask for an itemized estimate which details all the components they are charging for.
Only a certified plumber can officially carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your washroom is going to be a key factor in the budget of your remodelling, and since so much of a washroom is tiled, you need to know what the limitations of your budget are. Expect to be estimated on a per square metre rate by washroom tilers, which could range from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the normal for arranging washroom tiles. The cost of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to factor this in.
For wall tiles anticipate to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for standard white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Moving up in price anticipate to spend around $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles foresee to spend $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high condition porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high condition natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from economical and versatile acrylic, to tough cast iron and flexible fibreglass to high end natural stone. Foresee to pay anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replace and fit a bath. New baths can span from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens vary in price based to their size and if they are edged, semi-frameless or frameless, with the last being the most costly. Anticipate to spend in the region of $400 to have a basic enclosed shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are consequently more expensive – anticipate to spend in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you take, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted unseen water tank or wall hung toilet. On average, a good condition floor-mounted enamel china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with concealed handgrips
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with integrated ceramic basin
Expect waterproofing to charge anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized washroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream bathroom renovation and the price is higher than you can afford, there are ways to remodel your bathroom without breaking the bank. Some alternatives to a complete bathroom restoration include:
- Setting up a new shower screen
- Bath and basin coating
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Setting up a skylight
* All the costs and prices quoted were found at the time this article was penned. They are indicative, may differ locally, are subject to market strengths and should only be used as a model.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Beacon Hill bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.