WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Beaconsfield bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Beaconsfield Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Beaconsfield.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Beaconsfield bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Beaconsfield bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Beaconsfield home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Beaconsfield bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Beaconsfield bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Beaconsfield bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a washroom reconstruction charge?
Bathroom Reconstruction Costs
The bathroom is one of the most needed rooms of the house and a renovate can enhance great worth to your household. In this cost guide we inquire into the array of potential costs coupled with a washroom restoration.
In this guide:
- How long will my bathroom restoration take?
- What contractors do I require for my bathroom restoration?
- Does my bathroom renovator need to be certified?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a bathroom renovator
- All-inclusive bathroom remodelling costs
- Approximating your bathroom renovation costs
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When restoring a bathroom, fee is a important factor for choosing on design, trademark and amenities. But how much should you foresee to budget for when planning a bathroom refresh?
For an approximate number, you can anticipate to spend anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000plus. The fee can be different depending on the size of your bathroom, the supplies used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is possible for a restoration to amount under around $5000 if you are inclined to trade out a couple of items or keep the refresh a mostly cosmetic update.
Assume to pay much if you are thinking of a total restoration or:
- Taking upon any physical job
- Desire new features that require further plumbing jobs
- Are relocating plumbing from one area to another
- Changing all wall and floor tiles
How long will my bathroom renovation take?
Depending on the size of the project, the renovation will take time so allocate anywhere from one to three weeks of labour. Reasons that can influence this timeframe include:
- Any physical jobs
- Transferring plumbing and/or electrical components
- Having sizeable volumes of tiles to lay
- Unforeseen incidents, like learning asbestos in your wall or floor space.
The research, preparation and model of the restoration, with no main physical alterations, allow around six to eight weeks for this phase. This includes:
- Time to enhance the design
- Picking out supplies and fixtures
- Receiving quotes from a selection of businesses.
Which tradies do I need for my bathroom reconstruction?
Wondering who you may need to employ for your bathroom venture? These are the most common occupations you will need to call on:
Bathroom makers can manage and lead your plan wholly on your behalf, and oftentimes have all trades on staff to cover different aspects of the job. If not, they can coordinate sub-contractors. This will cost you extra but will take the trouble out of any reconstruction job.
If you are hiring individual trades:
Architects assist to outline floor plans for your new washroom, ensuring everything is acceptably laid out to fit your way of life. Assume to spend for the benefit of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can help install custom storage in your bathroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other wooden parts such as a new door or window.
Electricians can assist set up lighting, power points, boiler, ventilation and much more.
Painters will require to paint any areas that are not covered by tiles or other parts, preferably with a dampness and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are possibly the most crucial tradie on your venture, so make certain you hire one who has a good track record of doing on washrooms.
Tilers are another crucial trade who can make or break the façade of your bathroom. They also need to get small specifics right, like making sure your shower recess drains properly.
Waterproofers will use a array of sealants and membranes to make certain your washroom is correctly sealed – so you don’t have drips sprouting up all over the place.
Always use tradies who are licensed for your bathroom renovation.
Does my washroom renovator need to be licensed?
Most parts of a bathroom reconstruction, such as plumbing and tiling require the use of a licensed contractor. A complete bathroom remodelling will usually need a registered builder, with some states having a licence particularly for washroom and kitchen reconstructions. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be trained and registered.
Contracting a bathroom renovator
When it comes to time in hiring a worker make sure they are right for your job. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you licensed?
- Are you protected to work in my home?
- How long will my work take?
- Can you supply a written quote?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see samples of your work?
Complete bathroom renovations costs
So how much will you have to spend? As a rule, anticipate to invest in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a superficial makeover or smaller bathroom remodelling using budget supplies and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an regular sized mid-range reconstruction using mid-range materials and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end washroom renovation using top of the range supplies and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the average worth for bathrooms set up as part of a renovation in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotes from local corporations who specialise in remodelling bathrooms. You may be surprised how different they are.
Estimating your washroom remodelling spend
Some of the major fees to plan for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are moving plumbing or fitting new components.
- Tiling, which could contain floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or normal shower screen.
- Bath, which could be joined or freestanding.
- Toilet, which could be a standard version or have an in-wall water tank.
- Vanity, standard or wall attached which looks cleaner and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to warrant your bathroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers charge a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber asks will depend on where you reside and may differ according to the plumber’s talent level.
Foresee to pay:
- $80 to $250 to replace and fit bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to fit a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is quoting for a sizable plan such as your bathroom restoration project, ask for an detailed quote which describes all the parts they are charging for.
Only a qualified plumber can legally carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your washroom is going to be a key factor in the cost of your reconstruction, and since so much of a washroom is tiled, you need to know what the limitations of your budget are. Expect to be appraised on a per square metre rate by washroom tilers, which could range from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the regular for setting bathroom tiles. The amount of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to factor this in.
For wall tiles foresee to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for standard white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Going up in price anticipate to spend about $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles anticipate to spend $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high standard porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high quality natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from inexpensive and versatile acrylic, to sturdy cast iron and flexible fibreglass to high end natural stone. Anticipate to spend anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replace and fit a bath. New baths can span from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens vary in cost according to their size and if they are framed, semi-frameless or frameless, with the last being the most expensive. Expect to spend in the region of $400 to have a basic framed shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are consequently more expensive – foresee to spend in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you select, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted hidden cistern or wall hung toilet. On average, a good condition floor-mounted glassy china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with concealed handgrips
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with integrated ceramic basin
Foresee waterproofing to charge anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized washroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream washroom remodelling and the amount is higher than you can afford, there are ways to remodel your bathroom without breaking the bank. Some alternatives to a complete bathroom reconstruction include:
- Setting up a new shower screen
- Bath and basin covering
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Setting up a skylight
* All the costs and prices estimated were found at the time this article was written. They are suggestive, may vary locally, are subject to market powers and should only be used as a benchmark.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Beaconsfield bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.