WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Beaumont Hills bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Beaumont Hills Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Beaumont Hills.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Beaumont Hills bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Beaumont Hills bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Beaumont Hills home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Servicing Beaumont Hills
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Beaumont Hills bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Beaumont Hills bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Beaumont Hills bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a washroom reconstruction charge?
Washroom remodelling Charges
The washroom is one of the most essential rooms of the residence and a renovate can enhance substantial value to your household. In this cost example we delve into the array of potential costs connected with a bathroom remodelling.
In this guide:
- How soon will my bathroom remodelling take?
- What contractors do I need for my bathroom remodelling?
- Does my bathroom renovator need to be licensed?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a washroom renovator
- Complete washroom reconstruction charges
- Estimating your washroom renovation fees
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When restoring a bathroom, cost is a important reason for deciding on design, trademark and convenience. But how much should you anticipate to budget for when planning a bathroom remodel?
For an approximate figure, you can assume to dole out anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000plus. The cost can vary depending on the size of your washroom, the materials used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is viable for a reconstruction to cost lower around $5000 if you are ready to swap out a handful of items or keep the refresh a mainly cosmetic update.
Expect to spend extra if you are thinking of a complete remodelling or:
- Undertaking any structural job
- Desire new features that involve added plumbing jobs
- Are transferring plumbing from one area to another
- Replacing all wall and floor tiles
How much time will my bathroom restoration take?
Depending on the size of the project, the renovation will take time so allow anywhere from one to 3 weeks of labour. Reasons that can have an effect on this timeframe include:
- Any structural jobs
- Rearranging plumbing and/or electrical components
- Having large quantities of tiles to assemble
- Unanticipated events, like noticing asbestos in your wall or floor hole.
The research, preparation and design of the restoration, with no major physical alterations, allot around 6 to eight weeks for this stage. This includes:
- Time to polish the plan
- Selecting materials and fixtures
- Receiving estimates from a choice of companies.
Which tradies do I need for my washroom restoration?
Thinking who you may need to engage for your bathroom venture? These are the most common occupations you will need to call on:
Washroom makers can manage and lead your plan completely on your behalf, and time and again have all trades on staff to provide services to different aspects of the job. If not, they can coordinate sub-contractors. This will charge you more but will take the trouble out of any renovation job.
If you are employing individual trades:
Architects help to outline floor plans for your new washroom, ensuring everything is logically laid out to suit your lifestyle. Anticipate to invest for the benefit of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can assist fix custom storage in your bathroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other timber components such as a new door or window.
Electricians can assist fix lighting, power points, heating, ventilation and much more.
Painters will have to paint any areas that are not covered by tiles or other components, preferably with a dampness and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are possibly the most key tradie on your project, so make certain you employ one who has a reliable track record of working on washrooms.
Tilers are another important trade who can make or break the look of your washroom. They also have to get small particulars right, like making sure your shower recess drains correctly.
Waterproofers will use a variety of sealants and membranes to make sure your bathroom is correctly sealed – so you don’t have leaks sprouting up all over the place.
Always use tradies who are certified for your bathroom renovation.
Does my bathroom renovator need to be certified?
Most components of a washroom renovation, such as plumbing and tiling need the use of a registered contractor. A whole washroom restoration will typically need a certified builder, with some states having a licence specifically for bathroom and kitchen remodelling. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be qualified and licensed.
Contracting a washroom renovator
When it comes to time in employing a contractor make sure they are right for your job. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you certified?
- Are you protected to work in my home?
- How long will my job take?
- Can you supply a written estimate?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see examples of your work?
Complete washroom renovations charges
So how much will you have to spend? As a guideline, expect to spend in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a cosmetic makeover or smaller bathroom remodelling using budget materials and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an average sized mid-range renovation using mid-range materials and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end washroom remodelling using top of the range materials and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the normal price for bathrooms installed as part of a reconstruction in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of estimates from local corporations who specialise in restoring bathrooms. You may be amazed how different they are.
Calculating your bathroom renovation costs
Some of the major fees to design for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are relocating plumbing or fitting new parts.
- Tiling, which could include floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or normal shower screen.
- Bath, which could be joined or separate.
- Toilet, which could be a standard version or have an in-wall cistern.
- Vanity, standard or wall framed which looks orderly and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to warrant your bathroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers bill a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber charges will depend on where you live and may differ according to the plumber’s skill level.
Expect to expend:
- $80 to $250 to substitute and fit bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to set up a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is quoting for a big plan such as your bathroom reconstruction project, ask for an itemized estimate which specifies all the components they are charging for.
Only a certified plumber can legally carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your bathroom is going to be a major factor in the budget of your reconstruction, and since so much of a washroom is tiled, you need to know what the limitations of your budget are. Expect to be estimated on a per square metre rate by bathroom tilers, which could range from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the normal for arranging bathroom tiles. The cost of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to incorporate this in.
For wall tiles anticipate to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for typical white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Shifting up in price foresee to pay around $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles expect to spend $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high standard porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high standard natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from affordable and versatile acrylic, to durable cast iron and pliable fibreglass to high end natural stone. Anticipate to pay anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replace and fit a bath. New baths can range from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens vary in price based to their size and if they are edged, semi-frameless or frameless, with the latter being the most expensive. Expect to pay in the region of $400 to have a basic framed shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are therefore more expensive – anticipate to spend in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you select, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted hidden water tank or wall hung toilet. On average, a good condition floor-mounted vitreous china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with concealed handles
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with integrated ceramic basin
Foresee waterproofing to cost anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized bathroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream washroom restoration and the price is higher than you can afford, there are ways to remodel your bathroom without breaking the bank. Some choices to a full bathroom reconstruction include:
- Installing a new shower screen
- Bath and basin coating
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Fitting a skylight
* All the costs and prices quoted were found at the time this article was written. They are indicative, may vary locally, are subject to market strengths and should only be used as a benchmark.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Beaumont Hills bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.