WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Bellevue Hill bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Bellevue Hill Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Bellevue Hill.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Bellevue Hill bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Bellevue Hill bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Bellevue Hill home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Servicing Bellevue Hill
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Bellevue Hill bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Bellevue Hill bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Bellevue Hill bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a bathroom restoration fee?
Washroom Restoration Charges
The bathroom is one of the most vital rooms of the residence and a refresh can enhance substantial importance to your household. In this cost benchmark we inquire into the array of potential costs associated with a washroom remodelling.
In this guide:
- How long will my bathroom remodelling take?
- What contractors do I require for my bathroom reconstruction?
- Does my bathroom renovator need to be registered?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a bathroom renovator
- Comprehensive bathroom reconstruction costs
- Approximating your washroom renovation costs
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When reconstructing a washroom, charge is a important aspect for deciding on design, features and comfort. But how much should you anticipate to budget for when planning a bathroom refresh?
For an estimate figure, you can anticipate to spend anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000plus. The amount can be different depending on the size of your bathroom, the supplies used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is viable for a restoration to cost under about $5000 if you are ready to swap out a handful of items or carry on the remodel a largely improving update.
Assume to spend much if you are thinking of a complete remodelling or:
- Taking upon any physical work
- Want new features that entail additional plumbing works
- Are transferring plumbing from one area to another
- Substituting all wall and floor tiles
How much time will my washroom reconstruction take?
Depending on the size of the project, the reconstruction will take time so allow anywhere from one to three weeks of labour. Reasons that can have an effect on this timeframe include:
- Any structural jobs
- Relocating plumbing and/or electrical components
- Having sizeable amounts of tiles to arrange
- Unanticipated incidents, like learning asbestos in your wall or floor hole.
The study, planning and design of the remodelling, with no major physical changes, allocate anywhere 6 to eight weeks for this stage. This includes:
- Time to refine the design
- Picking out materials and fittings
- Getting estimates from a choice of corporations.
Which contractors do I need for my bathroom renovation?
Thinking who you may call for to employ for your washroom project? These are the most common occupations you will need to call on:
Washroom makers can supervise and lead your project wholly on your behalf, and time and again have all trades on staff to cover different phases of the work. If not, they can coordinate sub-contractors. This will charge you extra but will take the trouble out of any restoration job.
If you are hiring individual trades:
Architects help to sketch floor plans for your new washroom, making sure everything is acceptably laid out to fit your way of life. Anticipate to pay for the benefit of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can aid install custom storage in your washroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other wooden elements such as a new door or window.
Electricians can assist install lighting, power points, heating, ventilation and much more.
Painters will need to paint any parts that are not covered by tiles or other elements, if possible with a humidity and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are possibly the most crucial tradie on your venture, so make certain you hire one who has a reliable track record of working on bathrooms.
Tilers are another crucial trade who can make or break the façade of your bathroom. They also require to get small particulars right, like making sure your shower recess empties correctly.
Waterproofers will use a array of sealants and membranes to make sure your bathroom is properly sealed – so you don’t have leaks sprouting up all over the place.
Always use contractors who are registered for your bathroom remodelling.
Does my washroom renovator need to be registered?
Most components of a washroom renovation, such as plumbing and tiling require the use of a certified contractor. A whole bathroom remodelling will typically need a registered builder, with some states having a licence particularly for bathroom and kitchen reconstructions. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be qualified and certified.
Contracting a bathroom renovator
When it comes to time in employing a tradie make sure they are correct for your job. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you registered?
- Are you protected to work in my home?
- How long will my work take?
- Can you give a written quotation?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see examples of your work?
Complete bathroom reconstructions costs
So how much will you have to pay? As a rule, expect to pay in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a cosmetic makeover or smaller bathroom remodelling using budget materials and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an regular sized mid-range restoration using mid-range materials and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end bathroom restoration using highest of the range materials and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the regular worth for bathrooms set up as part of a renovation in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotations from local businesses who specialise in renovating bathrooms. You may be astonished how different they are.
Calculating your bathroom remodelling spend
Some of the major costs to design for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are transferring plumbing or fitting new parts.
- Tiling, which could contain floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or typical shower screen.
- Bath, which could be integrated or separate.
- Toilet, which could be a standard version or have an in-wall water tank.
- Vanity, typical or wall affixed which looks cleaner and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to ensure your bathroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers ask a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber asks will depend on where you reside and may differ according to the plumber’s skill level.
Expect to expend:
- $80 to $250 to substitute and match bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to set up a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is quoting for a large project such as your washroom restoration project, ask for an itemized quotation which specifies all the components they are charging for.
Only a licensed plumber can legitimately carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your bathroom is going to be a key component in the budget of your restoration, and since so much of a washroom is tiled, you need to know what the boundaries of your budget are. Expect to be estimated on a per square metre rate by bathroom tilers, which could range from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the normal for arranging washroom tiles. The cost of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to incorporate this in.
For wall tiles anticipate to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for normal white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Shifting up in price anticipate to pay around $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles anticipate to spend $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high condition porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high standard natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from affordable and versatile acrylic, to durable cast iron and pliable fibreglass to high end natural stone. Expect to spend anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replace and fit a bath. New baths can range from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens vary in price based to their size and if they are enclosed, semi-frameless or frameless, with the last being the most pricey. Foresee to spend in the region of $400 to have a basic framed shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are thus more pricey – anticipate to spend in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you select, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted hidden water tank or wall hung toilet. On average, a good quality floor-mounted enamel china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with hidden handles
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with integrated ceramic basin
Foresee waterproofing to cost anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized washroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream bathroom renovation and the price is higher than you can afford, there are ways to remodel your washroom without breaking the bank. Some choices to a full washroom renovation include:
- Installing a new shower screen
- Bath and basin resurfacing
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Setting up a skylight
* All the costs and prices estimated were obtained at the time this article was inscribed. They are indicative, may differ locally, are subject to market powers and should only be used as a model.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Bellevue Hill bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.