WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Belmore bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Belmore Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Belmore.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Belmore bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Belmore bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Belmore home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Belmore bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Belmore bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Belmore bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a bathroom renovation charge?
Bathroom Reconstruction Charges
The bathroom is one of the most needed rooms of the house and a repair can add considerable value to your household. In this cost guide we look into the range of potential costs associated with a washroom renovation.
In this guide:
- How long will my bathroom reconstruction take?
- What contractors do I need for my bathroom restoration?
- Does my washroom renovator need to be licensed?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a bathroom renovator
- Comprehensive bathroom renovation charges
- Calculating your bathroom reconstruction costs
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When reconstructing a bathroom, charge is a significant reason for deciding on style, qualities and amenities. But how much should you foresee to budget for when planning a washroom renovate?
For an approximate figure, you can expect to spend anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000+. The charge can vary depending on the size of your washroom, the materials used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is feasible for a renovation to charge under about $5000 if you are prepared to swap out a couple of items or keep the renovate a mainly cosmetic update.
Anticipate to spend more if you are thinking of a whole remodelling or:
- Undertaking any structural job
- Wish for new features that call for added plumbing works
- Are transferring plumbing from one area to another
- Substituting all wall and floor tiles
How much time will my washroom renovation take?
Depending on the scope of the project, the restoration will take time so allow anywhere from 1 to 3 weeks of labour. Components that can affect this timeframe include:
- Any structural works
- Rearranging plumbing and/or electrical components
- Having great amounts of tiles to assemble
- Unanticipated cases, like learning asbestos in your wall or floor space.
The exploration, setting up and plan of the remodelling, with no main physical changes, allocate anywhere six to 8 weeks for this stage. This includes:
- Time to polish the project
- Picking out supplies and fixtures
- Getting estimates from a choice of businesses.
Which tradies do I need for my bathroom remodelling?
Wondering who you may need to employ for your washroom assignment? These are the most common trades you will need to call on:
Washroom makers can oversee and be in charge of your plan wholly on your behalf, and often have all trades on staff to provide services to different phases of the job. If not, they can arrange sub-contractors. This will charge you additional but will take the worry out of any restoration work.
If you are contracting individual trades:
Architects help to draw floor plans for your new bathroom, ensuring everything is logically laid out to match your lifestyle. Assume to spend for the benefit of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can aid set up custom storage in your washroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other timber parts such as a new door or window.
Electricians can assist set up lighting, power points, boiler, ventilation and much more.
Painters will require to paint any areas that are not covered by tiles or other components, preferably with a moisture and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are perhaps the most important tradie on your venture, so make certain you engage one who has a reliable track record of working on washrooms.
Tilers are another vital trade who can make or break the appearance of your bathroom. They also require to get small details right, like making sure your shower recess empties properly.
Waterproofers will use a selection of sealants and membranes to make certain your bathroom is properly sealed – so you don’t have trickles developing up all over the place.
Always use contractors who are registered for your bathroom remodelling.
Does my washroom renovator need to be licensed?
Most elements of a washroom renovation, such as plumbing and tiling require the use of a certified contractor. A complete washroom reconstruction will normally need a licensed builder, with some states having a licence specifically for bathroom and kitchen restorations. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be qualified and registered.
Employing a bathroom renovator
When it comes to time in employing a tradie make sure they are correct for your work. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you licensed?
- Are you protected to work in my home?
- How long will my job take?
- Can you provide a written quotation?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see samples of your work?
Complete bathroom renovations charges
So how much will you have to spend? As a rule, expect to invest in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a superficial makeover or smaller washroom restoration using budget materials and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an average sized mid-range restoration using mid-range materials and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end bathroom reconstruction using best of the range materials and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the regular worth for washrooms installed as part of a restoration in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotations from local businesses who specialise in remodelling bathrooms. You may be amazed how different they are.
Calculating your washroom remodelling spend
Some of the major costs to design for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are relocating plumbing or installing new parts.
- Tiling, which could contain floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or typical shower screen.
- Bath, which could be joined or separate.
- Toilet, which could be a normal version or have an in-wall water tank.
- Vanity, normal or wall mounted which looks tidier and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to guarantee your washroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers ask a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber charges will depend on where you live and may vary according to the plumber’s skill level.
Expect to spend:
- $80 to $250 to substitute and fit bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to fit a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is quoting for a large plan such as your bathroom reconstruction project, ask for an specific quote which describes all the components they are charging for.
Only a certified plumber can legally carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your washroom is going to be a key factor in the amount of your renovation, and since so much of a washroom is tiled, you need to know what the boundaries of your budget are. Expect to be appraised on a per square metre rate by washroom tilers, which could vary from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the average for arranging bathroom tiles. The amount of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to include this in.
For wall tiles foresee to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for normal white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Moving up in price anticipate to spend around $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles expect to spend $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high standard porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high standard natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from affordable and versatile acrylic, to tough cast iron and pliable fibreglass to high end natural stone. Foresee to pay anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replace and fit a bath. New baths can span from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens differ in price based to their size and if they are framed, semi-frameless or frameless, with the latter being the most expensive. Foresee to spend in the region of $400 to have a basic framed shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are thus more pricey – expect to pay in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you choose, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted hidden water tank or wall hung toilet. On average, a good condition floor-mounted enamel china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with concealed handles
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with joined ceramic basin
Anticipate waterproofing to charge anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized bathroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream bathroom reconstruction and the cost is higher than you can pay for, there are ways to improve your bathroom without breaking the bank. Some options to a full bathroom restoration include:
- Setting up a new shower screen
- Bath and basin covering
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Setting up a skylight
* All the costs and prices estimated were found at the time this article was written. They are suggestive, may vary locally, are subject to market powers and should only be used as a benchmark.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Belmore bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.