WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Belrose bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Belrose Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Belrose.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Belrose bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Belrose bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Belrose home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Belrose bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Belrose bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Belrose bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a washroom remodelling fee?
Washroom Reconstruction Charges
The bathroom is one of the most needed rooms of the house and a refresh can enhance substantial value to your home. In this cost guide we inquire into the range of potential costs connected with a bathroom remodelling.
In this guide:
- How long will my bathroom renovation take?
- What contractors do I require for my washroom restoration?
- Does my bathroom renovator need to be registered?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a washroom renovator
- Comprehensive washroom restoration charges
- Estimating your bathroom remodelling costs
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When renovating a washroom, fee is a significant factor for choosing on design, trademark and comfort. But how much should you foresee to budget for when preparing a washroom renovate?
For an approximate amount, you can expect to dole out anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000+. The fee can vary depending on the size of your washroom, the supplies used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is viable for a restoration to amount lower around $5000 if you are ready to trade out a handful of items or continue the remodel a mostly beautifying update.
Assume to spend extra if you are thinking of a whole remodelling or:
- Undertaking any physical work
- Wish for new features that entail further plumbing works
- Are relocating plumbing from one area to another
- Substituting all wall and floor tiles
How much time will my washroom reconstruction take?
Depending on the size of the project, the restoration will take time so allocate anywhere from one to 3 weeks of labour. Reasons that can have an effect on this timeframe include:
- Any structural jobs
- Relocating plumbing and/or electrical parts
- Having great amounts of tiles to assemble
- Unexpected events, like noticing asbestos in your wall or floor crack.
The exploration, planning and model of the restoration, with no major physical revisions, allocate around six to eight weeks for this phase. This includes:
- Time to enhance the design
- Picking out supplies and fixtures
- Receiving quotations from a choice of corporations.
Which contractors do I need for my bathroom reconstruction?
Thinking who you may call for to employ for your bathroom assignment? These are the most common trades you will need to call on:
Washroom makers can manage and lead your project entirely on your behalf, and often have all trades on staff to work in different aspects of the work. If not, they can coordinate sub-contractors. This will charge you extra but will take the trouble out of any remodelling work.
If you are hiring individual trades:
Architects help to outline floor plans for your new bathroom, making sure everything is acceptably laid out to fit your way of life. Assume to spend for the benefit of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can aid fix custom storage in your bathroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other made of wood elements such as a new door or window.
Electricians can help install lighting, power points, boiler, ventilation and much more.
Painters will need to paint any areas that are not covered by tiles or other components, if possible with a dampness and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are perhaps the most vital tradie on your venture, so make sure you employ one who has a good track record of doing on washrooms.
Tilers are another important trade who can make or break the façade of your bathroom. They also have to get small particulars right, like making sure your shower recess drains properly.
Waterproofers will use a array of sealants and membranes to make definite your bathroom is correctly sealed – so you don’t have trickles growing up all over the place.
Always use contractors who are registered for your bathroom renovation.
Does my washroom renovator need to be certified?
Most elements of a bathroom reconstruction, such as plumbing and tiling need the use of a registered tradies. A complete washroom restoration will typically need a certified builder, with some states having a licence particularly for washroom and kitchen remodelling. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be trained and registered.
Contracting a bathroom renovator
When it comes to time in employing a tradie make sure they are correct for your job. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you licensed?
- Are you insured to work in my home?
- How long will my job take?
- Can you supply a written estimate?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see examples of your work?
Complete bathroom reconstructions costs
So how much will you have to pay? As a guideline, forsee to pay in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a superficial makeover or smaller washroom reconstruction using budget materials and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an normal sized mid-range remodelling using mid-range materials and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end bathroom reconstruction using top of the range materials and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the normal value for washrooms set up as part of a renovation in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotes from local businesses who specialise in remodelling washrooms. You may be amazed how different they are.
Estimating your bathroom restoration spend
Some of the major fees to design for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are relocating plumbing or installing new elements.
- Tiling, which could contain floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or typical shower screen.
- Bath, which could be integrated or separate.
- Toilet, which could be a typical version or have an in-wall cistern.
- Vanity, standard or wall framed which looks orderly and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to guarantee your washroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers ask a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber charges will depend on where you reside and may vary according to the plumber’s skill level.
Anticipate to spend:
- $80 to $250 to substitute and fit bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to install a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is estimating for a big project such as your bathroom reconstruction project, ask for an detailed quote which specifies all the parts they are charging for.
Only a qualified plumber can legitimately carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your washroom is going to be a key factor in the budget of your renovation, and since so much of a washroom is tiled, you need to know what the limitations of your budget are. Expect to be estimated on a per square metre rate by washroom tilers, which could range from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the regular for setting washroom tiles. The amount of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to incorporate this in.
For wall tiles expect to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for typical white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Going up in price anticipate to spend about $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles expect to pay $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high condition porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high quality natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from economical and versatile acrylic, to tough cast iron and flexible fibreglass to high end natural stone. Expect to spend anywhere from $350 for a plumber to substitute and fit a bath. New baths can go from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens vary in price based to their size and if they are edged, semi-frameless or frameless, with the last being the most pricey. Expect to pay in the region of $400 to have a basic enclosed shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are thus more expensive – foresee to spend in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you choose, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted unseen cistern or wall hung toilet. On average, a good standard floor-mounted glassy china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with hidden handgrips
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with integrated ceramic basin
Expect waterproofing to cost anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized bathroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream washroom remodelling and the cost is higher than you can afford, there are ways to improve your washroom without breaking the bank. Some choices to a complete bathroom renovation include:
- Fitting a new shower screen
- Bath and basin resurfacing
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Setting up a skylight
* All the costs and prices estimated were found at the time this article was penned. They are indicative, may differ locally, are subject to market forces and should only be used as a benchmark.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Belrose bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.