WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Berala bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Berala Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Berala.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Berala bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Berala bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Berala home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Berala bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Berala bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Berala bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a washroom restoration fee?
Bathroom Restoration Fees
The washroom is one of the most essential rooms of the residence and a renovate can add considerable importance to your home. In this cost guide we inquire into the array of possible costs connected with a washroom renovation.
In this guide:
- How long will my washroom restoration take?
- What contractors do I need for my bathroom remodelling?
- Does my bathroom renovator need to be certified?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a bathroom renovator
- Comprehensive washroom reconstruction charges
- Calculating your washroom reconstruction fees
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When restoring a washroom, fee is a significant reason for deciding on style, features and convenience. But how much should you foresee to budget for when preparing a washroom remodel?
For an estimate figure, you can expect to spend anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000+. The fee can differ depending on the size of your washroom, the materials used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is viable for a remodelling to cost lower about $5000 if you are willing to trade out a handful of items or carry on the remodel a mainly cosmetic update.
Expect to spend much if you are thinking of a whole reconstruction or:
- Undertaking any structural work
- Want new features that call for added plumbing works
- Are moving plumbing from one area to another
- Substituting all wall and floor tiles
How long will my washroom remodelling take?
Depending on the size of the project, the remodelling will take time so allot anywhere from one to three weeks of labour. Components that can affect this timeframe include:
- Any physical works
- Moving plumbing and/or electrical components
- Having sizeable volumes of tiles to lay
- Unexpected events, like discovering asbestos in your wall or floor crack.
The study, preparation and model of the restoration, with no major structural revisions, allocate around six to eight weeks for this phase. This includes:
- Time to refine the plan
- Selecting materials and fittings
- Receiving quotes from a selection of companies.
Which contractors do I need for my washroom remodelling?
Deliberating who you may need to hire for your washroom venture? These are the most common trades you will need to call on:
Washroom builders can supervise and be in charge of your venture completely on your behalf, and oftentimes have all trades on staff to provide services to different phases of the work. If not, they can coordinate sub-contractors. This will cost you additional but will take the worry out of any renovation work.
If you are contracting individual trades:
Architects help to outline floor plans for your new bathroom, making sure everything is plausibly laid out to match your way of life. Assume to spend for the benefit of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can aid install custom storage in your washroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other timber elements such as a new door or window.
Electricians can assist set up lighting, power points, heating, ventilation and much more.
Painters will have to paint any parts that are not covered by tiles or other components, if possible with a moisture and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are possibly the most key tradie on your venture, so make sure you engage one who has a good track record of doing on bathrooms.
Tilers are another key trade who can make or break the look of your washroom. They also need to get small details right, like making sure your shower recess drains correctly.
Waterproofers will use a selection of sealants and membranes to make certain your washroom is correctly sealed – so you don’t have trickles sprouting up all over the place.
Always use tradies who are certified for your bathroom remodelling.
Does my washroom renovator need to be registered?
Most components of a bathroom renovation, such as plumbing and tiling require the use of a registered contractor. A whole washroom reconstruction will usually require a licensed builder, with some states having a licence specifically for washroom and kitchen renovations. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be skilled and registered.
Contracting a washroom renovator
When it comes to time in hiring a tradie make sure they are right for your work. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you certified?
- Are you insured to work in my home?
- How long will my work take?
- Can you supply a written quote?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see models of your work?
Complete washroom remodelling fees
So how much will you have to invest? As a guideline, forsee to invest in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a superficial makeover or smaller bathroom remodelling using budget supplies and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an average sized mid-range remodelling using mid-range materials and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end washroom reconstruction using best of the range supplies and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the average worth for washrooms set up as part of a remodelling in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotations from local corporations who specialise in restoring bathrooms. You may be surprised how different they are.
Approximating your washroom renovation spend
Some of the major costs to design for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are moving plumbing or fitting new parts.
- Tiling, which could include floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or typical shower screen.
- Bath, which could be joined or freestanding.
- Toilet, which could be a standard version or have an in-wall cistern.
- Vanity, typical or wall mounted which looks tidier and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to warrant your bathroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers ask a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber charges will depend on where you reside and may differ according to the plumber’s talent level.
Expect to spend:
- $80 to $250 to substitute and match bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to set up a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is estimating for a sizable plan such as your washroom remodelling project, ask for an detailed estimate which specifies all the components they are charging for.
Only a certified plumber can legally carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your washroom is going to be a key factor in the budget of your reconstruction, and since so much of a washroom is tiled, you need to know what the boundaries of your budget are. Expect to be appraised on a per square metre rate by bathroom tilers, which could vary from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the regular for laying bathroom tiles. The cost of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to factor this in.
For wall tiles expect to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for standard white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Going up in price anticipate to pay about $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles foresee to spend $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high quality porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high condition natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from affordable and versatile acrylic, to tough cast iron and pliable fibreglass to high end natural stone. Foresee to spend anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replace and fit a bath. New baths can go from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens differ in cost according to their size and if they are framed, semi-frameless or frameless, with the last being the most expensive. Foresee to spend in the region of $400 to have a basic framed shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are therefore more costly – anticipate to spend in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you take, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted concealed cistern or wall hung toilet. On average, a good quality floor-mounted vitreous china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with hidden handles
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with joined ceramic basin
Anticipate waterproofing to charge anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized washroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream washroom remodelling and the price is higher than you can pay for, there are ways to improve your washroom without breaking the bank. Some options to a full bathroom restoration include:
- Fitting a new shower screen
- Bath and basin coating
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Installing a skylight
* All the costs and prices estimated were found at the time this article was inscribed. They are suggestive, may vary locally, are subject to market forces and should only be used as a benchmark.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Berala bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.