WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Berowra Creek bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Berowra Creek Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Berowra Creek.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Berowra Creek bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Berowra Creek bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Berowra Creek home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Servicing Berowra Creek
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Berowra Creek bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Berowra Creek bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Berowra Creek bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a bathroom renovation cost?
Washroom Reconstruction Charges
The bathroom is one of the most vital rooms of the residence and a repair can improve considerable worth to your home. In this cost guide we delve into the range of possible costs related with a bathroom remodelling.
In this guide:
- How long will my bathroom renovation take?
- What contractors do I need for my bathroom restoration?
- Does my bathroom renovator need to be licensed?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a bathroom renovator
- Comprehensive washroom reconstruction charges
- Approximating your bathroom remodelling charges
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When remodelling a washroom, cost is a considerable factor for determining on style, trademark and comfort. But how much should you foresee to budget for when preparing a bathroom refresh?
For an approximate number, you can anticipate to spend anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000plus. The charge can differ depending on the size of your bathroom, the materials used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is feasible for a restoration to charge under around $5000 if you are prepared to exchange out a few items or continue the remodel a largely beautifying update.
Expect to pay much if you are thinking of a whole restoration or:
- Assuming any structural work
- Wish for new features that involve additional plumbing works
- Are relocating plumbing from one area to another
- Substituting all wall and floor tiles
How much time will my washroom remodelling take?
Depending on the scale of the project, the reconstruction will take time so allow anywhere from 1 to three weeks of labour. Reasons that can influence this timeframe include:
- Any physical works
- Rearranging plumbing and/or electrical elements
- Having sizeable quantities of tiles to lay
- Unanticipated events, like learning asbestos in your wall or floor hole.
The exploration, planning and plan of the renovation, with no vital structural alterations, allot anywhere six to eight weeks for this period. This includes:
- Time to enhance the design
- Choosing materials and fittings
- Receiving quotes from a selection of corporations.
Which contractors do I need for my washroom renovation?
Deliberating who you may call for to employ for your washroom project? These are the most common professions you will need to call on:
Washroom designers can oversee and run your project fully on your behalf, and often have all trades on staff to cover different aspects of the work. If not, they can arrange sub-contractors. This will charge you more but will take the trouble out of any remodelling job.
If you are hiring individual trades:
Architects help to design floor plans for your new bathroom, making sure everything is plausibly laid out to fit your way of life. Assume to spend for the privilege of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can assist fix custom storage in your bathroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other wooden components such as a new door or window.
Electricians can assist install lighting, power points, boiler, ventilation and much more.
Painters will require to paint any spaces that are not covered by tiles or other elements, preferably with a humidity and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are perhaps the most crucial tradie on your project, so make sure you engage one who has a competent track record of doing on washrooms.
Tilers are another important trade who can make or break the look of your bathroom. They also have to get small specifics right, like making sure your shower recess empties properly.
Waterproofers will use a array of sealants and membranes to make certain your washroom is properly sealed – so you don’t have leaks developing up all over the place.
Always use contractors who are certified for your bathroom reconstruction.
Does my bathroom renovator need to be registered?
Most parts of a bathroom reconstruction, such as plumbing and tiling need the use of a certified tradies. A complete bathroom renovation will usually need a licensed builder, with some states having a licence particularly for washroom and kitchen renovations. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be trained and certified.
Employing a washroom renovator
When it comes to time in hiring a tradie make sure they are perfect for your job. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you licensed?
- Are you protected to work in my home?
- How long will my work take?
- Can you give a written quote?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see samples of your work?
Complete bathroom remodelling fees
So how much will you have to spend? As a guideline, expect to pay in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a superficial makeover or smaller bathroom restoration using budget supplies and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an normal sized mid-range restoration using mid-range supplies and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end bathroom reconstruction using top of the range supplies and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the regular worth for bathrooms installed as part of a restoration in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of estimates from local businesses who specialise in reconstructing washrooms. You may be surprised how different they are.
Approximating your bathroom reconstruction costs
Some of the major fees to design for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are transferring plumbing or setting up new components.
- Tiling, which could include floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or typical shower screen.
- Bath, which could be joined or freestanding.
- Toilet, which could be a normal version or have an in-wall water tank.
- Vanity, standard or wall framed which looks cleaner and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to guarantee your washroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers ask a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber asks will depend on where you stay and may differ according to the plumber’s talent level.
Anticipate to spend:
- $80 to $250 to substitute and match bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to fit a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is quoting for a large plan such as your bathroom renovation project, ask for an itemized quotation which details all the parts they are charging for.
Only a qualified plumber can officially carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your bathroom is going to be a key factor in the cost of your renovation, and since so much of a washroom is tiled, you need to know what the boundaries of your budget are. Expect to be appraised on a per square metre rate by washroom tilers, which could vary from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the regular for laying bathroom tiles. The cost of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to include this in.
For wall tiles expect to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for typical white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Moving up in price expect to pay about $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles expect to spend $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high quality porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high condition natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from economical and versatile acrylic, to tough cast iron and flexible fibreglass to high end natural stone. Foresee to spend anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replace and fit a bath. New baths can go from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens differ in price based to their size and if they are enclosed, semi-frameless or frameless, with the last being the most costly. Anticipate to spend in the region of $400 to have a basic enclosed shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are consequently more expensive – anticipate to spend in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you select, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted unseen water tank or wall hung toilet. On average, a good standard floor-mounted enamel china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with hidden handles
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with joined ceramic basin
Foresee waterproofing to charge anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized washroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream bathroom restoration and the amount is higher than you can afford, there are ways to improve your bathroom without breaking the bank. Some choices to a full bathroom restoration include:
- Fitting a new shower screen
- Bath and basin covering
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Fitting a skylight
* All the costs and prices estimated were obtained at the time this article was inscribed. They are suggestive, may differ locally, are subject to market forces and should only be used as a benchmark.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Berowra Creek bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.