WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Berowra Waters bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Berowra Waters Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Berowra Waters.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Berowra Waters bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Berowra Waters bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Berowra Waters home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Servicing Berowra Waters
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Berowra Waters bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Berowra Waters bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Berowra Waters bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a bathroom restoration fee?
Washroom remodelling Charges
The bathroom is one of the most essential rooms of the house and a refresh can enhance substantial importance to your household. In this cost model we inquire into the variety of potential costs coupled with a bathroom restoration.
In this guide:
- How long will my washroom remodelling take?
- What contractors do I need for my washroom restoration?
- Does my washroom renovator need to be licensed?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a washroom renovator
- Comprehensive bathroom reconstruction fees
- Assessing your washroom reconstruction costs
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When restoring a washroom, fee is a considerable aspect for choosing on design, trademark and convenience. But how much should you expect to budget for when preparing a washroom refresh?
For an estimate figure, you can anticipate to dole out anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000+. The cost can differ depending on the size of your bathroom, the materials used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is viable for a reconstruction to cost under around $5000 if you are prepared to exchange out a couple of items or keep the remodel a mainly improving update.
Anticipate to pay extra if you are thinking of a complete reconstruction or:
- Taking upon any structural work
- Want new features that involve added plumbing works
- Are relocating plumbing from one area to another
- Changing all wall and floor tiles
How much time will my washroom renovation take?
Depending on the size of the project, the restoration will take time so allot anywhere from 1 to 3 weeks of labour. Reasons that can affect this timeframe include:
- Any structural jobs
- Relocating plumbing and/or electrical parts
- Having sizeable quantities of tiles to lay
- Unforeseen cases, like finding out asbestos in your wall or floor space.
The study, setting up and model of the restoration, with no great structural alterations, allocate around six to 8 weeks for this stage. This includes:
- Time to refine the design
- Selecting materials and fixtures
- Receiving quotations from a range of corporations.
Which contractors do I need for my washroom remodelling?
Wondering who you may call for to engage for your bathroom venture? These are the most common occupations you will need to call on:
Washroom designers can oversee and be in charge of your project completely on your behalf, and time and again have all trades on staff to provide services to different aspects of the job. If not, they can coordinate sub-contractors. This will charge you additional but will take the worry out of any reconstruction job.
If you are employing individual trades:
Architects assist to draw floor plans for your new washroom, guaranteeing everything is plausibly laid out to go well with your lifestyle. Anticipate to pay for the privilege of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can aid install custom storage in your bathroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other made of wood components such as a new door or window.
Electricians can help fix lighting, power points, boiler, ventilation and much more.
Painters will have to paint any spaces that are not covered by tiles or other elements, if possible with a moisture and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are maybe the most vital tradie on your plan, so make sure you hire one who has a competent track record of doing on washrooms.
Tilers are another key trade who can make or break the look of your bathroom. They also need to get small particulars right, like making sure your shower recess drains properly.
Waterproofers will use a variety of sealants and membranes to make certain your washroom is correctly sealed – so you don’t have leaks developing up all over the place.
Always use tradies who are certified for your bathroom restoration.
Does my washroom renovator need to be registered?
Most elements of a bathroom restoration, such as plumbing and tiling need the use of a certified tradies. A whole bathroom remodelling will typically need a licensed builder, with some states having a licence specifically for bathroom and kitchen restorations. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be qualified and registered.
Contracting a bathroom renovator
When it comes to time in hiring a contractor make sure they are correct for your work. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you certified?
- Are you protected to work in my home?
- How long will my job take?
- Can you give a written estimate?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see samples of your work?
Complete bathroom reconstructions fees
So how much will you have to invest? As a rule, forsee to spend in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a superficial makeover or smaller bathroom remodelling using budget materials and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an regular sized mid-range restoration using mid-range materials and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end bathroom remodelling using highest of the range supplies and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the normal value for bathrooms set up as part of a remodelling in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotations from local businesses who specialise in remodelling bathrooms. You may be astonished how different they are.
Approximating your bathroom reconstruction spend
Some of the major charges to plan for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are moving plumbing or fitting new parts.
- Tiling, which could contain floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or normal shower screen.
- Bath, which could be combined or separate.
- Toilet, which could be a normal version or have an in-wall water tank.
- Vanity, standard or wall framed which looks orderly and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to warrant your washroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers ask a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber charges will depend on where you stay and may vary according to the plumber’s skill level.
Foresee to expend:
- $80 to $250 to replace and fit bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to install a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is quoting for a large task such as your washroom restoration project, ask for an detailed quote which details all the components they are charging for.
Only a qualified plumber can legitimately carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your washroom is going to be a key factor in the cost of your restoration, and since so much of a washroom is tiled, you need to know what the boundaries of your budget are. Expect to be quoted on a per square metre rate by washroom tilers, which could range from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the normal for laying washroom tiles. The amount of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to factor this in.
For wall tiles anticipate to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for normal white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Shifting up in price foresee to spend about $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles foresee to pay $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high quality porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high quality natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from inexpensive and versatile acrylic, to durable cast iron and pliable fibreglass to high end natural stone. Anticipate to pay anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replenish and fit a bath. New baths can span from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens vary in price according to their size and if they are enclosed, semi-frameless or frameless, with the latter being the most expensive. Anticipate to spend in the region of $400 to have a basic framed shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are thus more expensive – foresee to spend in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you pick, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted hidden water tank or wall hung toilet. On average, a good condition floor-mounted glassy china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with hidden handles
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with joined ceramic basin
Anticipate waterproofing to cost anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized bathroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream bathroom renovation and the price is higher than you can pay for, there are ways to modernise your washroom without breaking the bank. Some choices to a full bathroom renovation include:
- Fitting a new shower screen
- Bath and basin resurfacing
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Installing a skylight
* All the costs and prices quoted were obtained at the time this article was written. They are indicative, may vary locally, are subject to market strengths and should only be used as a model.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Berowra Waters bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.