WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Beverley Park bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Beverley Park Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Beverley Park.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Beverley Park bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Beverley Park bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Beverley Park home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Servicing Beverley Park
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Beverley Park bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Beverley Park bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Beverley Park bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a washroom restoration charge?
Washroom Reconstruction Fees
The washroom is one of the most needed rooms of the residence and a renovate can add substantial importance to your home. In this cost guide we inquire into the array of potential costs associated with a bathroom reconstruction.
In this guide:
- How long will my bathroom renovation take?
- What tradies do I need for my washroom reconstruction?
- Does my washroom renovator need to be licensed?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a washroom renovator
- Complete washroom renovation costs
- Estimating your washroom renovation fees
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When reconstructing a washroom, cost is a considerable factor for determining on style, trademark and amenities. But how much should you foresee to budget for when preparing a washroom refresh?
For an approximate figure, you can assume to spend anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000+. The charge can vary depending on the size of your washroom, the materials used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is feasible for a restoration to cost under about $5000 if you are prepared to exchange out a couple of items or continue the refresh a mostly improving update.
Anticipate to pay extra if you are thinking of a total renovation or:
- Taking upon any physical job
- Wish for new features that entail further plumbing jobs
- Are moving plumbing from one area to another
- Changing all wall and floor tiles
How much time will my bathroom renovation take?
Depending on the extent of the project, the reconstruction will take time so allocate anywhere from one to 3 weeks of labour. Reasons that can affect this timeframe include:
- Any physical works
- Rearranging plumbing and/or electrical parts
- Having great quantities of tiles to lay
- Unanticipated events, like finding out asbestos in your wall or floor crack.
The research, planning and model of the reconstruction, with no vital physical changes, allocate anywhere 6 to 8 weeks for this stage. This includes:
- Time to polish the plan
- Choosing supplies and fittings
- Getting quotations from a selection of businesses.
Which contractors do I need for my washroom restoration?
Wondering who you may call for to employ for your washroom assignment? These are the most common professions you will need to call on:
Bathroom builders can supervise and lead your plan completely on your behalf, and time and again have all trades on staff to provide services to different phases of the job. If not, they can arrange sub-contractors. This will cost you extra but will take the trouble out of any renovation work.
If you are hiring individual trades:
Architects assist to sketch floor plans for your new washroom, guaranteeing everything is logically laid out to match your lifestyle. Anticipate to spend for the benefit of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can help fix custom storage in your washroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other made of wood components such as a new door or window.
Electricians can help install lighting, power points, heating, ventilation and much more.
Painters will need to paint any parts that are not covered by tiles or other components, if possible with a moisture and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are maybe the most key tradie on your venture, so make sure you engage one who has a good track record of doing on washrooms.
Tilers are another important trade who can make or break the façade of your bathroom. They also require to get small details right, like making sure your shower recess empties correctly.
Waterproofers will use a array of sealants and membranes to make sure your washroom is properly sealed – so you don’t have drips growing up all over the place.
Always use contractors who are licensed for your bathroom restoration.
Does my bathroom renovator need to be licensed?
Most components of a bathroom reconstruction, such as plumbing and tiling need the use of a certified tradies. A complete bathroom renovation will normally require a certified builder, with some states having a licence specifically for bathroom and kitchen restorations. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be trained and licensed.
Hiring a bathroom renovator
When it comes to time in hiring a contractor make sure they are right for your work. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you licensed?
- Are you protected to work in my home?
- How long will my work take?
- Can you supply a written quotation?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see models of your work?
Complete bathroom remodelling fees
So how much will you have to invest? As a rule, forsee to spend in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a cosmetic makeover or smaller bathroom reconstruction using budget materials and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an normal sized mid-range reconstruction using mid-range materials and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end bathroom renovation using highest of the range materials and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the regular value for washrooms set up as part of a reconstruction in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotes from local businesses who specialise in reconstructing washrooms. You may be surprised how different they are.
Estimating your washroom restoration charges
Some of the major charges to design for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are transferring plumbing or installing new parts.
- Tiling, which could include floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or normal shower screen.
- Bath, which could be joined or separate.
- Toilet, which could be a normal version or have an in-wall cistern.
- Vanity, standard or wall attached which looks orderly and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to guarantee your bathroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers charge a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber charges will depend on where you stay and may vary according to the plumber’s talent level.
Foresee to expend:
- $80 to $250 to substitute and fit bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to set up a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is quoting for a big project such as your bathroom reconstruction project, ask for an detailed quote which details all the components they are charging for.
Only a qualified plumber can officially carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your bathroom is going to be a key component in the budget of your renovation, and since so much of a bathroom is tiled, you need to know what the limitations of your budget are. Expect to be quoted on a per square metre rate by bathroom tilers, which could range from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the average for setting bathroom tiles. The amount of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to factor this in.
For wall tiles expect to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for typical white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Going up in price foresee to pay about $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles expect to spend $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high quality porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high condition natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from economical and versatile acrylic, to sturdy cast iron and pliable fibreglass to high end natural stone. Anticipate to spend anywhere from $350 for a plumber to substitute and fit a bath. New baths can span from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens vary in price according to their size and if they are framed, semi-frameless or frameless, with the latter being the most expensive. Foresee to pay in the region of $400 to have a basic edged shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are thus more pricey – anticipate to pay in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you pick, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted concealed cistern or wall hung toilet. On average, a good quality floor-mounted enamel china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with hidden handgrips
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with combined ceramic basin
Expect waterproofing to cost anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized bathroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream bathroom reconstruction and the price is higher than you can afford, there are ways to renovate your washroom without breaking the bank. Some alternatives to a complete bathroom remodelling include:
- Installing a new shower screen
- Bath and basin coating
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Fitting a skylight
* All the costs and prices quoted were sourced at the time this article was penned. They are suggestive, may differ locally, are subject to market strengths and should only be used as a model.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Beverley Park bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.