WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Bexley bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Bexley Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Bexley.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Bexley bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Bexley bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Bexley home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Bexley bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Bexley bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Bexley bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a washroom reconstruction fee?
Bathroom remodelling Charges
The washroom is one of the most needed rooms of the house and a repair can improve considerable worth to your household. In this cost example we inquire into the variety of possible costs coupled with a bathroom renovation.
In this guide:
- How soon will my bathroom remodelling take?
- What contractors do I require for my bathroom reconstruction?
- Does my bathroom renovator need to be registered?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a bathroom renovator
- Complete washroom renovation costs
- Assessing your bathroom reconstruction costs
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When restoring a washroom, charge is a significant reason for deciding on design, qualities and amenities. But how much should you foresee to budget for when planning a bathroom refresh?
For an approximate amount, you can anticipate to spend anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000+. The cost can vary depending on the size of your bathroom, the supplies used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is feasible for a renovation to charge under around $5000 if you are ready to trade out a handful of items or continue the renovate a mostly cosmetic update.
Assume to expend much if you are thinking of a whole reconstruction or:
- Assuming any physical work
- Want new features that call for further plumbing works
- Are moving plumbing from one area to another
- Changing all wall and floor tiles
How long will my bathroom remodelling take?
Depending on the scope of the project, the remodelling will take time so allow anywhere from one to 3 weeks of labour. Factors that can have an effect on this timeframe include:
- Any structural works
- Moving plumbing and/or electrical components
- Having great amounts of tiles to lay
- Unforeseen cases, like learning asbestos in your wall or floor cavity.
The exploration, setting up and outline of the restoration, with no major physical revisions, allocate around six to 8 weeks for this stage. This includes:
- Time to polish the project
- Selecting materials and fittings
- Receiving estimates from a choice of businesses.
Which contractors do I need for my washroom renovation?
Deliberating who you may call for to engage for your washroom project? These are the most common trades you will need to call on:
Washroom builders can manage and lead your venture wholly on your behalf, and time and again have all trades on staff to work in different aspects of the job. If not, they can coordinate sub-contractors. This will cost you additional but will take the trouble out of any remodelling work.
If you are employing individual trades:
Architects help to design floor plans for your new washroom, guaranteeing everything is acceptably laid out to match your lifestyle. Assume to pay for the benefit of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can aid set up custom storage in your washroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other made of wood elements such as a new door or window.
Electricians can assist fix lighting, power points, heating, ventilation and much more.
Painters will need to paint any parts that are not covered by tiles or other components, if possible with a humidity and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are possibly the most important tradie on your plan, so make certain you employ one who has a competent track record of working on bathrooms.
Tilers are another vital trade who can make or break the façade of your washroom. They also need to get small specifics right, like making sure your shower recess empties correctly.
Waterproofers will use a variety of sealants and membranes to make sure your washroom is properly sealed – so you don’t have drips sprouting up all over the place.
Always use tradies who are registered for your bathroom renovation.
Does my washroom renovator need to be licensed?
Most elements of a bathroom remodelling, such as plumbing and tiling require the use of a certified contractor. A whole washroom remodelling will normally need a licensed builder, with some states having a licence specifically for washroom and kitchen remodelling. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be trained and registered.
Employing a washroom renovator
When it comes to time in hiring a contractor make sure they are right for your work. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you certified?
- Are you protected to work in my home?
- How long will my work take?
- Can you supply a written quote?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see examples of your work?
Complete bathroom remodelling costs
So how much will you have to pay? As a guideline, expect to invest in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a superficial makeover or smaller bathroom remodelling using budget supplies and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an regular sized mid-range remodelling using mid-range supplies and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end bathroom remodelling using highest of the range materials and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the regular value for washrooms installed as part of a renovation in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotations from local businesses who specialise in reconstructing bathrooms. You may be amazed how different they are.
Approximating your washroom restoration costs
Some of the major fees to design for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are moving plumbing or installing new elements.
- Tiling, which could include floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or typical shower screen.
- Bath, which could be combined or freestanding.
- Toilet, which could be a normal version or have an in-wall water tank.
- Vanity, normal or wall affixed which looks tidier and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to warrant your washroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers bill a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber charges will depend on where you live and may vary according to the plumber’s skill level.
Expect to pay:
- $80 to $250 to substitute and match bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to set up a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is quoting for a sizable plan such as your bathroom reconstruction project, ask for an itemized estimate which specifies all the elements they are charging for.
Only a qualified plumber can legitimately carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your bathroom is going to be a major component in the amount of your restoration, and since so much of a washroom is tiled, you need to know what the limitations of your budget are. Expect to be quoted on a per square metre rate by washroom tilers, which could vary from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the average for arranging washroom tiles. The cost of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to factor this in.
For wall tiles anticipate to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for typical white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Moving up in price anticipate to spend around $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles foresee to pay $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high quality porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high condition natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from inexpensive and versatile acrylic, to tough cast iron and flexible fibreglass to high end natural stone. Anticipate to pay anywhere from $350 for a plumber to substitute and fit a bath. New baths can go from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens vary in price based to their size and if they are edged, semi-frameless or frameless, with the latter being the most pricey. Foresee to pay in the region of $400 to have a basic enclosed shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are thus more expensive – anticipate to pay in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you choose, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted unseen water tank or wall hung toilet. On average, a good quality floor-mounted enamel china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with concealed handles
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with integrated ceramic basin
Anticipate waterproofing to charge anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized washroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream bathroom restoration and the amount is higher than you can pay for, there are ways to renovate your bathroom without breaking the bank. Some choices to a full washroom remodelling include:
- Setting up a new shower screen
- Bath and basin covering
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Installing a skylight
* All the costs and prices quoted were found at the time this article was penned. They are suggestive, may differ locally, are subject to market strengths and should only be used as a guide.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Bexley bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.