WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Bexley North bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Bexley North Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Bexley North.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Bexley North bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Bexley North bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Bexley North home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Servicing Bexley North
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Bexley North bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Bexley North bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Bexley North bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a bathroom reconstruction fee?
Washroom Renovation Charges
The bathroom is one of the most essential rooms of the house and a repair can add great worth to your home. In this cost benchmark we delve into the array of possible costs related with a washroom reconstruction.
In this guide:
- How soon will my bathroom restoration take?
- What tradies do I need for my bathroom renovation?
- Does my bathroom renovator need to be registered?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a bathroom renovator
- Complete washroom reconstruction costs
- Assessing your washroom reconstruction fees
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When remodelling a washroom, fee is a important factor for deciding on design, trademark and convenience. But how much should you anticipate to budget for when preparing a bathroom renovate?
For an approximate amount, you can anticipate to spend anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000plus. The amount can vary depending on the size of your bathroom, the materials used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is possible for a remodelling to charge lower around $5000 if you are inclined to trade out a couple of items or continue the remodel a mostly beautifying update.
Anticipate to pay extra if you are thinking of a total remodelling or:
- Assuming any physical job
- Want new features that call for added plumbing jobs
- Are relocating plumbing from one area to another
- Replacing all wall and floor tiles
How long will my bathroom reconstruction take?
Depending on the size of the project, the restoration will take time so allocate anywhere from one to 3 weeks of labour. Components that can affect this timeframe include:
- Any physical works
- Transferring plumbing and/or electrical components
- Having large volumes of tiles to arrange
- Unanticipated incidents, like discovering asbestos in your wall or floor space.
The exploration, planning and model of the renovation, with no great structural changes, allocate anywhere 6 to 8 weeks for this stage. This includes:
- Time to polish the project
- Selecting supplies and fixtures
- Getting quotations from a selection of companies.
Which contractors do I need for my washroom reconstruction?
Thinking who you may call for to employ for your washroom venture? These are the most common professions you will need to call on:
Washroom designers can oversee and run your venture fully on your behalf, and often have all trades on staff to provide services to different phases of the work. If not, they can arrange sub-contractors. This will charge you additional but will take the trouble out of any restoration work.
If you are hiring individual trades:
Architects help to draw floor plans for your new washroom, ensuring everything is logically laid out to match your way of life. Assume to pay for the privilege of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can assist fix custom storage in your bathroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other wooden components such as a new door or window.
Electricians can help install lighting, power points, boiler, ventilation and much more.
Painters will have to paint any parts that are not covered by tiles or other components, preferably with a dampness and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are perhaps the most vital tradie on your plan, so make sure you engage one who has a good track record of doing on bathrooms.
Tilers are another crucial trade who can make or break the look of your bathroom. They also require to get small particulars right, like making sure your shower recess drains properly.
Waterproofers will use a variety of sealants and membranes to make sure your washroom is properly sealed – so you don’t have leaks growing up all over the place.
Always use tradies who are registered for your bathroom reconstruction.
Does my washroom renovator need to be licensed?
Most parts of a washroom renovation, such as plumbing and tiling need the use of a licensed tradies. A complete bathroom reconstruction will typically need a certified builder, with some states having a licence specifically for bathroom and kitchen reconstructions. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be qualified and certified.
Employing a washroom renovator
When it comes to time in hiring a worker make sure they are perfect for your work. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you certified?
- Are you protected to work in my home?
- How long will my job take?
- Can you supply a written estimate?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see examples of your work?
Complete washroom remodelling charges
So how much will you have to invest? As a rule, forsee to invest in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a cosmetic makeover or smaller bathroom reconstruction using budget supplies and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an regular sized mid-range renovation using mid-range materials and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end washroom remodelling using best of the range materials and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the average worth for washrooms installed as part of a remodelling in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotes from local businesses who specialise in restoring bathrooms. You may be amazed how different they are.
Approximating your bathroom remodelling spend
Some of the major charges to plan for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are moving plumbing or fitting new parts.
- Tiling, which could contain floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or typical shower screen.
- Bath, which could be combined or freestanding.
- Toilet, which could be a typical version or have an in-wall water tank.
- Vanity, standard or wall affixed which looks orderly and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to guarantee your washroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers ask a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber charges will depend on where you stay and may vary according to the plumber’s talent level.
Anticipate to spend:
- $80 to $250 to replace and fit bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to set up a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is quoting for a large plan such as your washroom restoration project, ask for an itemized quotation which specifies all the elements they are charging for.
Only a qualified plumber can officially carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your washroom is going to be a main component in the budget of your restoration, and since so much of a bathroom is tiled, you need to know what the boundaries of your budget are. Expect to be quoted on a per square metre rate by washroom tilers, which could vary from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the average for laying washroom tiles. The amount of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to factor this in.
For wall tiles foresee to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for standard white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Going up in price foresee to pay about $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles foresee to spend $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high standard porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high condition natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from inexpensive and versatile acrylic, to durable cast iron and pliable fibreglass to high end natural stone. Expect to spend anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replace and fit a bath. New baths can go from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens differ in price according to their size and if they are framed, semi-frameless or frameless, with the last being the most costly. Expect to pay in the region of $400 to have a basic enclosed shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are consequently more expensive – expect to spend in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you pick, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted unseen water tank or wall hung toilet. On average, a good standard floor-mounted vitreous china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with concealed handgrips
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with joined ceramic basin
Anticipate waterproofing to cost anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized washroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream washroom restoration and the cost is higher than you can afford, there are ways to remodel your bathroom without breaking the bank. Some alternatives to a complete bathroom renovation include:
- Installing a new shower screen
- Bath and basin resurfacing
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Setting up a skylight
* All the costs and prices estimated were found at the time this article was written. They are suggestive, may differ locally, are subject to market strengths and should only be used as a benchmark.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Bexley North bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.