WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Bidwill bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Bidwill Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Bidwill.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Bidwill bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Bidwill bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Bidwill home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Bidwill bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Bidwill bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Bidwill bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a bathroom remodelling fee?
Bathroom remodelling Costs
The washroom is one of the most essential rooms of the residence and a refresh can improve considerable worth to your home. In this cost example we delve into the range of possible costs connected with a bathroom remodelling.
In this guide:
- How soon will my bathroom restoration take?
- What contractors do I need for my washroom remodelling?
- Does my bathroom renovator need to be licensed?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a washroom renovator
- Complete washroom remodelling charges
- Assessing your bathroom reconstruction charges
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When remodelling a bathroom, cost is a significant factor for determining on style, qualities and comfort. But how much should you expect to budget for when planning a washroom refresh?
For an estimate amount, you can expect to dole out anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000+. The amount can differ depending on the size of your bathroom, the supplies used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is possible for a renovation to cost under around $5000 if you are inclined to exchange out a couple of items or keep the remodel a largely improving update.
Expect to expend extra if you are thinking of a total restoration or:
- Taking upon any physical work
- Desire new features that entail additional plumbing jobs
- Are moving plumbing from one area to another
- Changing all wall and floor tiles
How long will my bathroom reconstruction take?
Depending on the extent of the project, the renovation will take time so allow anywhere from one to 3 weeks of labour. Components that can influence this timeframe include:
- Any physical works
- Rearranging plumbing and/or electrical parts
- Having sizeable amounts of tiles to assemble
- Unforeseen cases, like finding out asbestos in your wall or floor hole.
The study, setting up and design of the restoration, with no vital physical alterations, allot around six to 8 weeks for this phase. This includes:
- Time to enhance the project
- Picking out materials and fixtures
- Getting estimates from a selection of companies.
Which tradies do I need for my washroom renovation?
Deliberating who you may need to engage for your bathroom project? These are the most common professions you will need to call on:
Bathroom designers can manage and run your project fully on your behalf, and time and again have all trades on staff to work in different aspects of the work. If not, they can coordinate sub-contractors. This will cost you more but will take the hassle out of any reconstruction job.
If you are contracting individual trades:
Architects aid to outline floor plans for your new bathroom, ensuring everything is plausibly laid out to fit your lifestyle. Assume to spend for the benefit of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can help fix custom storage in your washroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other wooden components such as a new door or window.
Electricians can assist fix lighting, power points, boiler, ventilation and much more.
Painters will require to paint any areas that are not covered by tiles or other components, preferably with a dampness and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are possibly the most vital tradie on your plan, so make sure you engage one who has a competent track record of doing on washrooms.
Tilers are another key trade who can make or break the appearance of your bathroom. They also require to get small particulars right, like making sure your shower recess drains correctly.
Waterproofers will use a variety of sealants and membranes to make definite your bathroom is correctly sealed – so you don’t have trickles sprouting up all over the place.
Always use contractors who are licensed for your bathroom remodelling.
Does my bathroom renovator need to be registered?
Most components of a bathroom remodelling, such as plumbing and tiling need the use of a registered tradies. A complete washroom reconstruction will normally require a certified builder, with some states having a licence specifically for bathroom and kitchen remodelling. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be trained and registered.
Hiring a washroom renovator
When it comes to time in employing a contractor make sure they are perfect for your job. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you licensed?
- Are you insured to work in my home?
- How long will my work take?
- Can you provide a written estimate?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see examples of your work?
Complete washroom renovations charges
So how much will you have to invest? As a rule, anticipate to spend in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a superficial makeover or smaller washroom remodelling using budget materials and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an regular sized mid-range remodelling using mid-range supplies and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end washroom reconstruction using highest of the range supplies and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the normal value for washrooms set up as part of a renovation in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotations from local companies who specialise in reconstructing bathrooms. You may be surprised how different they are.
Approximating your bathroom reconstruction spend
Some of the major charges to plan for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are relocating plumbing or fitting new elements.
- Tiling, which could include floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or standard shower screen.
- Bath, which could be integrated or separate.
- Toilet, which could be a normal version or have an in-wall water tank.
- Vanity, typical or wall mounted which looks tidier and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to ensure your bathroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers bill a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber charges will depend on where you live and may differ according to the plumber’s talent level.
Anticipate to expend:
- $80 to $250 to substitute and match bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to set up a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is quoting for a large plan such as your washroom restoration project, ask for an specific quote which describes all the parts they are charging for.
Only a certified plumber can legally carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your bathroom is going to be a key component in the budget of your restoration, and since so much of a bathroom is tiled, you need to know what the boundaries of your budget are. Expect to be estimated on a per square metre rate by bathroom tilers, which could vary from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the average for arranging washroom tiles. The cost of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to incorporate this in.
For wall tiles foresee to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for typical white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Going up in price foresee to spend around $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles expect to spend $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high condition porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high quality natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from inexpensive and versatile acrylic, to tough cast iron and flexible fibreglass to high end natural stone. Expect to pay anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replenish and fit a bath. New baths can span from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens differ in price according to their size and if they are edged, semi-frameless or frameless, with the latter being the most expensive. Foresee to spend in the region of $400 to have a basic edged shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are thus more costly – anticipate to pay in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you take, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted hidden water tank or wall hung toilet. On average, a good quality floor-mounted vitreous china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with hidden handles
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with combined ceramic basin
Foresee waterproofing to charge anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized washroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream bathroom reconstruction and the cost is higher than you can afford, there are ways to renovate your washroom without breaking the bank. Some options to a full washroom restoration include:
- Setting up a new shower screen
- Bath and basin coating
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Fitting a skylight
* All the costs and prices quoted were sourced at the time this article was inscribed. They are indicative, may differ locally, are subject to market powers and should only be used as a benchmark.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Bidwill bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.