WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Bilgola Plateau bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Bilgola Plateau Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Bilgola Plateau.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Bilgola Plateau bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Bilgola Plateau bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Bilgola Plateau home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Servicing Bilgola Plateau
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Bilgola Plateau bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Bilgola Plateau bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Bilgola Plateau bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a washroom reconstruction cost?
Bathroom remodelling Charges
The washroom is one of the most essential rooms of the house and a repair can improve considerable importance to your home. In this cost model we delve into the array of potential costs connected with a washroom renovation.
In this guide:
- How long will my bathroom reconstruction take?
- What contractors do I need for my washroom renovation?
- Does my washroom renovator need to be certified?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a bathroom renovator
- All-inclusive washroom remodelling charges
- Calculating your bathroom restoration costs
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When renovating a washroom, cost is a important factor for deciding on style, features and convenience. But how much should you foresee to budget for when planning a washroom refresh?
For an estimate number, you can assume to dole out anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000plus. The amount can differ depending on the size of your washroom, the materials used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is feasible for a reconstruction to charge lower about $5000 if you are inclined to trade out a handful of items or continue the renovate a mainly beautifying update.
Anticipate to expend more if you are thinking of a complete renovation or:
- Taking upon any physical work
- Wish for new features that involve further plumbing works
- Are moving plumbing from one area to another
- Replacing all wall and floor tiles
How long will my bathroom restoration take?
Depending on the size of the project, the remodelling will take time so allot anywhere from 1 to three weeks of labour. Factors that can influence this timeframe include:
- Any physical jobs
- Moving plumbing and/or electrical elements
- Having great volumes of tiles to arrange
- Unexpected events, like noticing asbestos in your wall or floor crack.
The research, planning and model of the remodelling, with no vital structural changes, allot around six to eight weeks for this phase. This includes:
- Time to enhance the plan
- Selecting supplies and fittings
- Receiving quotations from a choice of companies.
Which contractors do I need for my washroom restoration?
Deliberating who you may need to engage for your bathroom venture? These are the most common occupations you will need to call on:
Washroom designers can supervise and run your venture fully on your behalf, and oftentimes have all trades on staff to provide services to different phases of the job. If not, they can arrange sub-contractors. This will charge you extra but will take the trouble out of any reconstruction job.
If you are employing individual trades:
Architects aid to sketch floor plans for your new bathroom, making sure everything is plausibly laid out to fit your way of life. Assume to pay for the benefit of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can assist set up custom storage in your bathroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other timber components such as a new door or window.
Electricians can help fix lighting, power points, boiler, ventilation and much more.
Painters will have to paint any spaces that are not covered by tiles or other components, if possible with a dampness and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are maybe the most key tradie on your venture, so make sure you employ one who has a competent track record of working on washrooms.
Tilers are another vital trade who can make or break the look of your bathroom. They also require to get small details right, like making sure your shower recess drains properly.
Waterproofers will use a variety of sealants and membranes to make definite your bathroom is properly sealed – so you don’t have trickles sprouting up all over the place.
Always use tradies who are licensed for your bathroom reconstruction.
Does my washroom renovator need to be registered?
Most parts of a washroom reconstruction, such as plumbing and tiling require the use of a registered tradies. A whole washroom remodelling will usually need a certified builder, with some states having a licence particularly for washroom and kitchen remodelling. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be skilled and certified.
Employing a bathroom renovator
When it comes to time in hiring a worker make sure they are correct for your job. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you certified?
- Are you insured to work in my home?
- How long will my work take?
- Can you provide a written estimate?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see examples of your work?
Complete washroom remodelling fees
So how much will you have to invest? As a guideline, expect to invest in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a superficial makeover or smaller washroom restoration using budget supplies and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an normal sized mid-range restoration using mid-range supplies and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end bathroom restoration using highest of the range materials and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the regular value for washrooms installed as part of a remodelling in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotes from local businesses who specialise in renovating washrooms. You may be surprised how different they are.
Approximating your washroom remodelling costs
Some of the major charges to design for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are transferring plumbing or installing new components.
- Tiling, which could include floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or normal shower screen.
- Bath, which could be joined or separate.
- Toilet, which could be a typical version or have an in-wall cistern.
- Vanity, standard or wall attached which looks cleaner and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to ensure your washroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers ask a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber charges will depend on where you reside and may differ according to the plumber’s skill level.
Expect to expend:
- $80 to $250 to replace and match bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to install a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is quoting for a large project such as your bathroom renovation project, ask for an detailed quote which specifies all the components they are charging for.
Only a certified plumber can legitimately carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your washroom is going to be a main factor in the budget of your remodelling, and since so much of a bathroom is tiled, you need to know what the boundaries of your budget are. Expect to be quoted on a per square metre rate by bathroom tilers, which could vary from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the regular for laying washroom tiles. The cost of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to include this in.
For wall tiles anticipate to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for typical white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Going up in price foresee to pay around $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles expect to spend $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high standard porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high condition natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from affordable and versatile acrylic, to durable cast iron and flexible fibreglass to high end natural stone. Expect to pay anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replace and fit a bath. New baths can range from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens vary in cost based to their size and if they are edged, semi-frameless or frameless, with the last being the most costly. Expect to pay in the region of $400 to have a basic framed shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are consequently more costly – foresee to spend in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you choose, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted concealed cistern or wall hung toilet. On average, a good standard floor-mounted glassy china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with hidden handles
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with joined ceramic basin
Foresee waterproofing to charge anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized bathroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream washroom reconstruction and the price is higher than you can afford, there are ways to renovate your washroom without breaking the bank. Some choices to a complete bathroom renovation include:
- Setting up a new shower screen
- Bath and basin coating
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Setting up a skylight
* All the costs and prices estimated were sourced at the time this article was written. They are suggestive, may vary locally, are subject to market powers and should only be used as a benchmark.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Bilgola Plateau bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.