WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Blackett bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Blackett Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Blackett.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Blackett bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Blackett bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Blackett home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Blackett bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Blackett bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Blackett bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a bathroom renovation fee?
Bathroom Restoration Costs
The bathroom is one of the most essential rooms of the house and a renovate can add great worth to your household. In this cost example we inquire into the variety of possible costs related with a bathroom reconstruction.
In this guide:
- How long will my washroom renovation take?
- What contractors do I require for my washroom remodelling?
- Does my washroom renovator need to be certified?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a washroom renovator
- Complete washroom reconstruction charges
- Estimating your washroom restoration charges
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When renovating a washroom, fee is a considerable aspect for determining on design, trademark and amenities. But how much should you foresee to budget for when planning a bathroom renovate?
For an estimate number, you can anticipate to pay anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000+. The charge can be different depending on the size of your washroom, the materials used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is viable for a restoration to charge under around $5000 if you are ready to swap out a couple of items or keep the refresh a mainly cosmetic update.
Assume to spend extra if you are thinking of a total reconstruction or:
- Taking upon any structural job
- Want new features that involve added plumbing jobs
- Are transferring plumbing from one area to another
- Substituting all wall and floor tiles
How long will my washroom reconstruction take?
Depending on the scope of the project, the renovation will take time so allot anywhere from 1 to 3 weeks of labour. Factors that can influence this timeframe include:
- Any structural jobs
- Relocating plumbing and/or electrical components
- Having great amounts of tiles to arrange
- Unforeseen cases, like finding out asbestos in your wall or floor space.
The research, preparation and design of the reconstruction, with no vital physical changes, allow anywhere 6 to eight weeks for this phase. This includes:
- Time to develop the project
- Picking out materials and fixtures
- Getting quotes from a range of businesses.
Which tradies do I need for my washroom remodelling?
Deliberating who you may need to employ for your bathroom venture? These are the most common professions you will need to call on:
Washroom builders can manage and run your venture completely on your behalf, and often have all trades on staff to provide services to different aspects of the work. If not, they can coordinate sub-contractors. This will charge you extra but will take the worry out of any reconstruction work.
If you are hiring individual trades:
Architects assist to design floor plans for your new washroom, guaranteeing everything is plausibly laid out to suit your way of life. Anticipate to spend for the benefit of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can help set up custom storage in your washroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other made of wood parts such as a new door or window.
Electricians can help fix lighting, power points, boiler, ventilation and much more.
Painters will require to paint any spaces that are not covered by tiles or other elements, preferably with a moisture and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are maybe the most vital tradie on your project, so make certain you employ one who has a reliable track record of working on bathrooms.
Tilers are another crucial trade who can make or break the look of your bathroom. They also need to get small specifics right, like making sure your shower recess drains properly.
Waterproofers will use a selection of sealants and membranes to make certain your bathroom is properly sealed – so you don’t have trickles growing up all over the place.
Always use tradies who are licensed for your bathroom renovation.
Does my washroom renovator need to be certified?
Most parts of a washroom restoration, such as plumbing and tiling need the use of a registered contractor. A complete washroom restoration will typically need a licensed builder, with some states having a licence particularly for bathroom and kitchen restorations. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be trained and certified.
Contracting a washroom renovator
When it comes to time in hiring a contractor make sure they are right for your work. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you certified?
- Are you insured to work in my home?
- How long will my job take?
- Can you supply a written estimate?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see examples of your work?
Complete washroom renovations fees
So how much will you have to pay? As a guideline, forsee to pay in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a cosmetic makeover or smaller bathroom reconstruction using budget materials and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an regular sized mid-range restoration using mid-range supplies and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end washroom reconstruction using best of the range materials and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the average price for bathrooms set up as part of a remodelling in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotes from local businesses who specialise in reconstructing bathrooms. You may be astonished how different they are.
Approximating your bathroom restoration spend
Some of the major costs to design for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are moving plumbing or installing new components.
- Tiling, which could include floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or standard shower screen.
- Bath, which could be combined or separate.
- Toilet, which could be a standard version or have an in-wall cistern.
- Vanity, typical or wall framed which looks tidier and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to ensure your bathroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers bill a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber charges will depend on where you stay and may vary according to the plumber’s talent level.
Anticipate to spend:
- $80 to $250 to substitute and fit bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to fit a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is quoting for a big project such as your washroom remodelling project, ask for an detailed estimate which specifies all the components they are charging for.
Only a qualified plumber can legitimately carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your bathroom is going to be a key factor in the amount of your reconstruction, and since so much of a bathroom is tiled, you need to know what the boundaries of your budget are. Expect to be appraised on a per square metre rate by bathroom tilers, which could range from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the average for arranging bathroom tiles. The cost of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to factor this in.
For wall tiles anticipate to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for normal white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Going up in price anticipate to spend around $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles foresee to pay $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high standard porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high quality natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from inexpensive and versatile acrylic, to durable cast iron and pliable fibreglass to high end natural stone. Foresee to pay anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replenish and fit a bath. New baths can range from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens vary in cost based to their size and if they are edged, semi-frameless or frameless, with the last being the most expensive. Anticipate to pay in the region of $400 to have a basic enclosed shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are consequently more pricey – expect to spend in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you choose, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted concealed water tank or wall hung toilet. On average, a good condition floor-mounted glassy china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with hidden handles
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with joined ceramic basin
Expect waterproofing to charge anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized washroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream washroom remodelling and the amount is higher than you can afford, there are ways to modernise your bathroom without breaking the bank. Some alternatives to a full bathroom restoration include:
- Installing a new shower screen
- Bath and basin covering
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Setting up a skylight
* All the costs and prices quoted were found at the time this article was penned. They are indicative, may differ locally, are subject to market strengths and should only be used as a benchmark.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Blackett bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.