WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Blair Athol bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Blair Athol Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Blair Athol.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Blair Athol bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Blair Athol bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Blair Athol home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Servicing Blair Athol
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Blair Athol bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Blair Athol bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Blair Athol bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a bathroom restoration fee?
Bathroom Reconstruction Charges
The washroom is one of the most essential rooms of the house and a renovate can add considerable worth to your household. In this cost model we delve into the range of possible costs related with a washroom reconstruction.
In this guide:
- How long will my bathroom renovation take?
- What tradies do I need for my bathroom renovation?
- Does my bathroom renovator need to be certified?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a bathroom renovator
- Complete bathroom reconstruction costs
- Calculating your bathroom renovation costs
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When remodelling a washroom, fee is a significant reason for deciding on design, trademark and comfort. But how much should you foresee to budget for when preparing a washroom remodel?
For an estimate amount, you can expect to spend anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000+. The cost can differ depending on the size of your bathroom, the supplies used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is viable for a renovation to charge lower around $5000 if you are willing to trade out a few items or keep the remodel a largely beautifying update.
Expect to expend much if you are thinking of a whole reconstruction or:
- Undertaking any structural job
- Wish for new features that require additional plumbing works
- Are moving plumbing from one area to another
- Changing all wall and floor tiles
How long will my washroom reconstruction take?
Depending on the size of the project, the restoration will take time so allow anywhere from 1 to three weeks of labour. Factors that can influence this timeframe include:
- Any structural jobs
- Relocating plumbing and/or electrical parts
- Having sizeable quantities of tiles to assemble
- Unanticipated incidents, like discovering asbestos in your wall or floor hole.
The study, planning and model of the remodelling, with no vital structural revisions, allow anywhere six to eight weeks for this phase. This includes:
- Time to polish the design
- Selecting supplies and fixtures
- Receiving estimates from a range of corporations.
Which contractors do I need for my bathroom renovation?
Wondering who you may call for to hire for your washroom venture? These are the most common occupations you will need to call on:
Washroom makers can manage and lead your project entirely on your behalf, and time and again have all trades on staff to provide services to different aspects of the work. If not, they can coordinate sub-contractors. This will cost you additional but will take the trouble out of any restoration work.
If you are hiring individual trades:
Architects assist to draw floor plans for your new bathroom, ensuring everything is acceptably laid out to match your way of life. Anticipate to spend for the benefit of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can help fix custom storage in your bathroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other timber components such as a new door or window.
Electricians can help fix lighting, power points, heating, ventilation and much more.
Painters will require to paint any parts that are not covered by tiles or other parts, preferably with a dampness and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are perhaps the most key tradie on your venture, so make certain you hire one who has a reliable track record of working on bathrooms.
Tilers are another key trade who can make or break the appearance of your bathroom. They also have to get small specifics right, like making sure your shower recess drains properly.
Waterproofers will use a variety of sealants and membranes to make certain your washroom is correctly sealed – so you don’t have trickles sprouting up all over the place.
Always use tradies who are licensed for your bathroom renovation.
Does my washroom renovator need to be certified?
Most elements of a washroom remodelling, such as plumbing and tiling need the use of a licensed contractor. A whole bathroom remodelling will usually need a licensed builder, with some states having a licence specifically for bathroom and kitchen restorations. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be skilled and registered.
Employing a washroom renovator
When it comes to time in employing a tradie make sure they are right for your work. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you registered?
- Are you insured to work in my home?
- How long will my work take?
- Can you supply a written quote?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see examples of your work?
Complete bathroom reconstructions fees
So how much will you have to invest? As a rule, forsee to invest in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a cosmetic makeover or smaller washroom reconstruction using budget supplies and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an average sized mid-range reconstruction using mid-range supplies and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end washroom reconstruction using top of the range materials and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the average price for washrooms set up as part of a renovation in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotations from local corporations who specialise in reconstructing bathrooms. You may be astonished how different they are.
Approximating your bathroom remodelling charges
Some of the major costs to design for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are relocating plumbing or installing new elements.
- Tiling, which could contain floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or normal shower screen.
- Bath, which could be combined or separate.
- Toilet, which could be a typical version or have an in-wall water tank.
- Vanity, standard or wall affixed which looks orderly and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to guarantee your washroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers bill a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber asks will depend on where you reside and may vary according to the plumber’s talent level.
Expect to pay:
- $80 to $250 to replace and match bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to install a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is quoting for a large plan such as your washroom reconstruction project, ask for an detailed estimate which details all the components they are charging for.
Only a certified plumber can legitimately carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your washroom is going to be a main factor in the amount of your reconstruction, and since so much of a washroom is tiled, you need to know what the limitations of your budget are. Expect to be quoted on a per square metre rate by bathroom tilers, which could range from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the average for arranging bathroom tiles. The amount of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to incorporate this in.
For wall tiles expect to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for normal white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Moving up in price expect to pay about $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles expect to pay $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high standard porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high condition natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from affordable and versatile acrylic, to durable cast iron and pliable fibreglass to high end natural stone. Expect to spend anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replace and fit a bath. New baths can go from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens differ in cost based to their size and if they are framed, semi-frameless or frameless, with the last being the most costly. Expect to spend in the region of $400 to have a basic framed shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are therefore more pricey – foresee to spend in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you choose, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted hidden cistern or wall hung toilet. On average, a good standard floor-mounted vitreous china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with hidden handles
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with joined ceramic basin
Anticipate waterproofing to charge anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized bathroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream washroom restoration and the cost is higher than you can pay for, there are ways to improve your washroom without breaking the bank. Some alternatives to a complete washroom renovation include:
- Setting up a new shower screen
- Bath and basin coating
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Setting up a skylight
* All the costs and prices quoted were sourced at the time this article was penned. They are suggestive, may differ locally, are subject to market strengths and should only be used as a benchmark.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Blair Athol bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.