WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Blairmount bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Blairmount Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Blairmount.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Blairmount bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Blairmount bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Blairmount home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Blairmount bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Blairmount bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Blairmount bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a bathroom renovation charge?
Washroom Renovation Charges
The bathroom is one of the most essential rooms of the house and a refresh can add considerable importance to your home. In this cost benchmark we delve into the variety of possible costs related with a bathroom restoration.
In this guide:
- How long will my bathroom renovation take?
- What tradies do I need for my bathroom restoration?
- Does my washroom renovator need to be licensed?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a washroom renovator
- Comprehensive bathroom restoration charges
- Assessing your washroom restoration charges
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When remodelling a bathroom, cost is a significant aspect for choosing on style, trademark and comfort. But how much should you expect to budget for when planning a washroom refresh?
For an approximate amount, you can anticipate to spend anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000plus. The charge can be different depending on the size of your bathroom, the supplies used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is likely for a restoration to amount under about $5000 if you are willing to swap out a few items or keep the refresh a mostly improving update.
Assume to pay extra if you are thinking of a whole reconstruction or:
- Taking upon any structural work
- Desire new features that require additional plumbing works
- Are moving plumbing from one area to another
- Replacing all wall and floor tiles
How long will my bathroom reconstruction take?
Depending on the extent of the project, the reconstruction will take time so allow anywhere from 1 to three weeks of labour. Components that can affect this timeframe include:
- Any physical jobs
- Relocating plumbing and/or electrical parts
- Having great amounts of tiles to assemble
- Unforeseen incidents, like learning asbestos in your wall or floor cavity.
The study, setting up and outline of the reconstruction, with no great structural revisions, allot anywhere 6 to 8 weeks for this period. This includes:
- Time to polish the plan
- Picking out supplies and fittings
- Receiving quotations from a selection of businesses.
Which tradies do I need for my washroom remodelling?
Thinking who you may call for to hire for your bathroom venture? These are the most common professions you will need to call on:
Bathroom makers can manage and lead your project wholly on your behalf, and often have all trades on staff to provide services to different aspects of the job. If not, they can arrange sub-contractors. This will charge you additional but will take the hassle out of any renovation job.
If you are employing individual trades:
Architects aid to sketch floor plans for your new bathroom, making sure everything is logically laid out to match your lifestyle. Assume to invest for the benefit of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can aid set up custom storage in your bathroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other wooden parts such as a new door or window.
Electricians can help fix lighting, power points, boiler, ventilation and much more.
Painters will need to paint any areas that are not covered by tiles or other elements, preferably with a dampness and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are possibly the most important tradie on your project, so make sure you employ one who has a competent track record of doing on bathrooms.
Tilers are another key trade who can make or break the appearance of your bathroom. They also require to get small details right, like making sure your shower recess empties properly.
Waterproofers will use a selection of sealants and membranes to make sure your washroom is correctly sealed – so you don’t have trickles sprouting up all over the place.
Always use contractors who are certified for your bathroom renovation.
Does my bathroom renovator need to be registered?
Most parts of a washroom renovation, such as plumbing and tiling need the use of a registered contractor. A whole bathroom reconstruction will usually need a certified builder, with some states having a licence particularly for bathroom and kitchen renovations. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be qualified and licensed.
Employing a washroom renovator
When it comes to time in employing a contractor make sure they are perfect for your work. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you licensed?
- Are you insured to work in my home?
- How long will my job take?
- Can you give a written estimate?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see samples of your work?
Complete washroom renovations costs
So how much will you have to invest? As a rule, forsee to spend in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a superficial makeover or smaller bathroom restoration using budget supplies and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an average sized mid-range renovation using mid-range supplies and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end bathroom remodelling using top of the range materials and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the average worth for bathrooms set up as part of a reconstruction in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotations from local businesses who specialise in renovating washrooms. You may be amazed how different they are.
Calculating your washroom restoration charges
Some of the major fees to design for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are transferring plumbing or installing new components.
- Tiling, which could include floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or typical shower screen.
- Bath, which could be joined or separate.
- Toilet, which could be a typical version or have an in-wall cistern.
- Vanity, standard or wall affixed which looks orderly and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to guarantee your washroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers ask a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber asks will depend on where you reside and may differ according to the plumber’s ability level.
Expect to spend:
- $80 to $250 to substitute and fit bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to fit a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is estimating for a big project such as your bathroom remodelling project, ask for an specific quotation which describes all the parts they are charging for.
Only a licensed plumber can legally carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your bathroom is going to be a major factor in the budget of your reconstruction, and since so much of a washroom is tiled, you need to know what the limitations of your budget are. Expect to be appraised on a per square metre rate by washroom tilers, which could vary from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the normal for arranging bathroom tiles. The cost of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to factor this in.
For wall tiles anticipate to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for normal white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Shifting up in price foresee to pay around $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles expect to pay $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high quality porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high quality natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from affordable and versatile acrylic, to sturdy cast iron and flexible fibreglass to high end natural stone. Anticipate to pay anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replenish and fit a bath. New baths can range from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens vary in price according to their size and if they are edged, semi-frameless or frameless, with the last being the most expensive. Anticipate to pay in the region of $400 to have a basic framed shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are consequently more costly – foresee to spend in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you take, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted unseen water tank or wall hung toilet. On average, a good standard floor-mounted vitreous china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with concealed handles
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with joined ceramic basin
Foresee waterproofing to cost anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized washroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream bathroom renovation and the amount is higher than you can pay for, there are ways to renovate your washroom without breaking the bank. Some choices to a full bathroom reconstruction include:
- Fitting a new shower screen
- Bath and basin resurfacing
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Installing a skylight
* All the costs and prices quoted were sourced at the time this article was penned. They are indicative, may differ locally, are subject to market forces and should only be used as a model.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Blairmount bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.