WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Bondi bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Bondi Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Bondi.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Bondi bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Bondi bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Bondi home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Bondi bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Bondi bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Bondi bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a washroom renovation cost?
Bathroom Renovation Fees
The washroom is one of the most vital rooms of the residence and a renovate can enhance considerable importance to your home. In this cost model we look into the variety of potential costs related with a washroom reconstruction.
In this guide:
- How long will my washroom reconstruction take?
- What contractors do I require for my washroom renovation?
- Does my washroom renovator need to be registered?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a washroom renovator
- Complete bathroom restoration costs
- Calculating your bathroom remodelling fees
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When remodelling a bathroom, fee is a considerable factor for choosing on design, trademark and convenience. But how much should you expect to budget for when planning a washroom refresh?
For an approximate amount, you can expect to pay anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000+. The charge can vary depending on the size of your washroom, the supplies used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is feasible for a restoration to cost lower around $5000 if you are inclined to exchange out a handful of items or keep the refresh a mainly improving update.
Anticipate to spend more if you are thinking of a complete renovation or:
- Assuming any structural job
- Desire new features that call for additional plumbing works
- Are relocating plumbing from one area to another
- Replacing all wall and floor tiles
How much time will my bathroom restoration take?
Depending on the scale of the project, the remodelling will take time so allot anywhere from one to 3 weeks of labour. Factors that can influence this timeframe include:
- Any physical jobs
- Rearranging plumbing and/or electrical components
- Having sizeable volumes of tiles to lay
- Unanticipated events, like learning asbestos in your wall or floor crack.
The research, setting up and design of the remodelling, with no major structural changes, allot around 6 to 8 weeks for this period. This includes:
- Time to refine the project
- Choosing supplies and fittings
- Receiving quotations from a selection of corporations.
Which tradies do I need for my washroom reconstruction?
Thinking who you may call for to employ for your washroom venture? These are the most common occupations you will need to call on:
Washroom makers can oversee and run your project wholly on your behalf, and time and again have all trades on staff to cover different phases of the job. If not, they can arrange sub-contractors. This will cost you extra but will take the hassle out of any remodelling work.
If you are contracting individual trades:
Architects assist to outline floor plans for your new bathroom, guaranteeing everything is acceptably laid out to suit your lifestyle. Expect to pay for the benefit of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can assist fix custom storage in your washroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other timber components such as a new door or window.
Electricians can assist fix lighting, power points, heating, ventilation and much more.
Painters will have to paint any areas that are not covered by tiles or other elements, preferably with a dampness and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are possibly the most vital tradie on your project, so make sure you engage one who has a competent track record of doing on washrooms.
Tilers are another important trade who can make or break the look of your washroom. They also have to get small particulars right, like making sure your shower recess empties properly.
Waterproofers will use a selection of sealants and membranes to make definite your bathroom is correctly sealed – so you don’t have drips developing up all over the place.
Always use contractors who are certified for your bathroom restoration.
Does my bathroom renovator need to be licensed?
Most parts of a washroom reconstruction, such as plumbing and tiling need the use of a registered contractor. A complete bathroom restoration will typically need a certified builder, with some states having a licence specifically for washroom and kitchen restorations. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be trained and licensed.
Contracting a washroom renovator
When it comes to time in employing a contractor make sure they are perfect for your work. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you certified?
- Are you protected to work in my home?
- How long will my job take?
- Can you give a written quotation?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see samples of your work?
Complete washroom remodelling charges
So how much will you have to spend? As a rule, anticipate to invest in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a cosmetic makeover or smaller washroom remodelling using budget materials and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an regular sized mid-range restoration using mid-range supplies and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end bathroom renovation using best of the range materials and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the regular price for washrooms installed as part of a reconstruction in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotes from local companies who specialise in remodelling washrooms. You may be surprised how different they are.
Calculating your washroom remodelling spend
Some of the major costs to design for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are moving plumbing or setting up new components.
- Tiling, which could contain floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or typical shower screen.
- Bath, which could be joined or freestanding.
- Toilet, which could be a typical version or have an in-wall water tank.
- Vanity, standard or wall attached which looks orderly and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to ensure your washroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers charge a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber charges will depend on where you reside and may vary according to the plumber’s ability level.
Anticipate to expend:
- $80 to $250 to replace and fit bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to set up a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is quoting for a large project such as your washroom reconstruction project, ask for an detailed quote which describes all the elements they are charging for.
Only a certified plumber can officially carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your bathroom is going to be a main component in the budget of your renovation, and since so much of a washroom is tiled, you need to know what the limitations of your budget are. Expect to be quoted on a per square metre rate by bathroom tilers, which could range from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the average for laying washroom tiles. The cost of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to incorporate this in.
For wall tiles anticipate to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for standard white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Going up in price expect to pay around $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles anticipate to spend $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high standard porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high condition natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from affordable and versatile acrylic, to sturdy cast iron and pliable fibreglass to high end natural stone. Anticipate to spend anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replace and fit a bath. New baths can span from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens differ in price based to their size and if they are edged, semi-frameless or frameless, with the latter being the most pricey. Foresee to spend in the region of $400 to have a basic edged shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are thus more pricey – anticipate to pay in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you take, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted hidden cistern or wall hung toilet. On average, a good condition floor-mounted glassy china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with concealed handgrips
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with integrated ceramic basin
Expect waterproofing to cost anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized washroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream bathroom renovation and the price is higher than you can pay for, there are ways to renovate your bathroom without breaking the bank. Some alternatives to a full washroom renovation include:
- Installing a new shower screen
- Bath and basin covering
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Installing a skylight
* All the costs and prices estimated were obtained at the time this article was written. They are indicative, may vary locally, are subject to market powers and should only be used as a guide.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Bondi bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.