WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Bondi Beach bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Bondi Beach Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Bondi Beach.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Bondi Beach bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Bondi Beach bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Bondi Beach home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Servicing Bondi Beach
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Bondi Beach bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Bondi Beach bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Bondi Beach bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a washroom reconstruction charge?
Bathroom Reconstruction Costs
The bathroom is one of the most needed rooms of the house and a refresh can improve considerable worth to your home. In this cost guide we inquire into the variety of possible costs connected with a bathroom reconstruction.
In this guide:
- How long will my washroom restoration take?
- What contractors do I require for my bathroom renovation?
- Does my bathroom renovator need to be registered?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a washroom renovator
- Complete bathroom reconstruction costs
- Assessing your bathroom reconstruction charges
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When remodelling a washroom, cost is a considerable aspect for determining on style, features and amenities. But how much should you foresee to budget for when preparing a bathroom remodel?
For an approximate amount, you can anticipate to dole out anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000plus. The fee can differ depending on the size of your washroom, the materials used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is likely for a reconstruction to charge under around $5000 if you are inclined to trade out a couple of items or continue the refresh a mainly cosmetic update.
Assume to spend extra if you are thinking of a whole remodelling or:
- Assuming any structural job
- Desire new features that call for additional plumbing works
- Are relocating plumbing from one area to another
- Replacing all wall and floor tiles
How long will my bathroom remodelling take?
Depending on the scale of the project, the remodelling will take time so allot anywhere from 1 to three weeks of labour. Reasons that can have an effect on this timeframe include:
- Any structural works
- Relocating plumbing and/or electrical parts
- Having great quantities of tiles to lay
- Unexpected events, like finding out asbestos in your wall or floor space.
The research, preparation and design of the renovation, with no major physical alterations, allow anywhere six to eight weeks for this stage. This includes:
- Time to develop the plan
- Picking out materials and fittings
- Receiving quotes from a choice of businesses.
Which contractors do I need for my bathroom restoration?
Thinking who you may call for to hire for your bathroom venture? These are the most common occupations you will need to call on:
Bathroom designers can manage and run your venture entirely on your behalf, and oftentimes have all trades on staff to cover different aspects of the job. If not, they can coordinate sub-contractors. This will charge you additional but will take the worry out of any remodelling job.
If you are hiring individual trades:
Architects help to sketch floor plans for your new bathroom, making sure everything is plausibly laid out to suit your lifestyle. Expect to spend for the privilege of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can help set up custom storage in your bathroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other made of wood parts such as a new door or window.
Electricians can assist install lighting, power points, heating, ventilation and much more.
Painters will need to paint any areas that are not covered by tiles or other parts, if possible with a dampness and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are maybe the most vital tradie on your venture, so make certain you hire one who has a good track record of working on washrooms.
Tilers are another vital trade who can make or break the façade of your bathroom. They also need to get small specifics right, like making sure your shower recess drains correctly.
Waterproofers will use a selection of sealants and membranes to make definite your bathroom is properly sealed – so you don’t have drips sprouting up all over the place.
Always use tradies who are licensed for your bathroom renovation.
Does my bathroom renovator need to be certified?
Most components of a washroom remodelling, such as plumbing and tiling need the use of a registered tradies. A whole washroom reconstruction will typically require a licensed builder, with some states having a licence specifically for bathroom and kitchen remodelling. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be skilled and certified.
Employing a bathroom renovator
When it comes to time in employing a tradie make sure they are right for your work. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you certified?
- Are you insured to work in my home?
- How long will my job take?
- Can you provide a written quotation?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see examples of your work?
Complete bathroom restorations costs
So how much will you have to spend? As a rule, anticipate to spend in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a superficial makeover or smaller washroom reconstruction using budget materials and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an normal sized mid-range remodelling using mid-range materials and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end bathroom restoration using top of the range supplies and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the average value for washrooms installed as part of a reconstruction in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of estimates from local companies who specialise in remodelling washrooms. You may be amazed how different they are.
Approximating your washroom reconstruction spend
Some of the major fees to design for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are moving plumbing or setting up new components.
- Tiling, which could contain floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or typical shower screen.
- Bath, which could be combined or freestanding.
- Toilet, which could be a standard version or have an in-wall cistern.
- Vanity, typical or wall framed which looks tidier and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to warrant your washroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers bill a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber asks will depend on where you live and may vary according to the plumber’s talent level.
Expect to spend:
- $80 to $250 to substitute and fit bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to fit a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is estimating for a big project such as your washroom restoration project, ask for an detailed estimate which describes all the elements they are charging for.
Only a certified plumber can legitimately carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your washroom is going to be a major component in the budget of your renovation, and since so much of a washroom is tiled, you need to know what the limitations of your budget are. Expect to be appraised on a per square metre rate by washroom tilers, which could vary from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the normal for arranging bathroom tiles. The amount of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to incorporate this in.
For wall tiles anticipate to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for standard white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Shifting up in price anticipate to spend around $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles anticipate to pay $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high quality porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high standard natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from inexpensive and versatile acrylic, to tough cast iron and flexible fibreglass to high end natural stone. Foresee to spend anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replace and fit a bath. New baths can range from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens vary in cost according to their size and if they are enclosed, semi-frameless or frameless, with the latter being the most pricey. Expect to spend in the region of $400 to have a basic framed shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are thus more pricey – anticipate to pay in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you select, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted hidden water tank or wall hung toilet. On average, a good condition floor-mounted vitreous china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with hidden handles
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with combined ceramic basin
Foresee waterproofing to charge anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized bathroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream bathroom reconstruction and the price is higher than you can afford, there are ways to renovate your bathroom without breaking the bank. Some options to a complete washroom reconstruction include:
- Setting up a new shower screen
- Bath and basin resurfacing
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Fitting a skylight
* All the costs and prices quoted were sourced at the time this article was inscribed. They are indicative, may differ locally, are subject to market forces and should only be used as a benchmark.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Bondi Beach bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.