WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Bondi Junction bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Bondi Junction Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Bondi Junction.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Bondi Junction bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Bondi Junction bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Bondi Junction home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Servicing Bondi Junction
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Bondi Junction bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Bondi Junction bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Bondi Junction bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a bathroom restoration cost?
Washroom Restoration Costs
The washroom is one of the most needed rooms of the house and a repair can add great importance to your household. In this cost model we look into the range of possible costs coupled with a washroom remodelling.
In this guide:
- How long will my washroom renovation take?
- What contractors do I require for my washroom restoration?
- Does my washroom renovator need to be licensed?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a washroom renovator
- Comprehensive bathroom reconstruction costs
- Approximating your washroom restoration charges
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When reconstructing a bathroom, fee is a important reason for determining on design, trademark and comfort. But how much should you expect to budget for when planning a bathroom renovate?
For an approximate figure, you can anticipate to spend anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000plus. The fee can differ depending on the size of your washroom, the materials used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is viable for a reconstruction to amount lower around $5000 if you are inclined to exchange out a couple of items or continue the refresh a largely improving update.
Assume to expend more if you are thinking of a whole reconstruction or:
- Taking upon any structural work
- Desire new features that require further plumbing jobs
- Are relocating plumbing from one area to another
- Substituting all wall and floor tiles
How long will my bathroom renovation take?
Depending on the size of the project, the renovation will take time so allow anywhere from 1 to 3 weeks of labour. Reasons that can have an effect on this timeframe include:
- Any physical jobs
- Relocating plumbing and/or electrical elements
- Having sizeable quantities of tiles to assemble
- Unforeseen incidents, like finding out asbestos in your wall or floor space.
The study, planning and model of the reconstruction, with no vital structural revisions, allow around six to eight weeks for this period. This includes:
- Time to polish the design
- Picking out supplies and fixtures
- Receiving estimates from a selection of companies.
Which tradies do I need for my washroom reconstruction?
Deliberating who you may need to hire for your bathroom project? These are the most common occupations you will need to call on:
Washroom designers can oversee and lead your venture entirely on your behalf, and oftentimes have all trades on staff to provide services to different phases of the work. If not, they can arrange sub-contractors. This will charge you additional but will take the trouble out of any remodelling work.
If you are contracting individual trades:
Architects aid to sketch floor plans for your new bathroom, making sure everything is plausibly laid out to match your lifestyle. Anticipate to pay for the benefit of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can help set up custom storage in your bathroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other timber elements such as a new door or window.
Electricians can help fix lighting, power points, heating, ventilation and much more.
Painters will need to paint any parts that are not covered by tiles or other parts, if possible with a moisture and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are perhaps the most crucial tradie on your plan, so make sure you employ one who has a competent track record of doing on bathrooms.
Tilers are another crucial trade who can make or break the look of your washroom. They also need to get small specifics right, like making sure your shower recess empties properly.
Waterproofers will use a variety of sealants and membranes to make sure your bathroom is correctly sealed – so you don’t have leaks growing up all over the place.
Always use contractors who are certified for your bathroom remodelling.
Does my washroom renovator need to be registered?
Most parts of a bathroom renovation, such as plumbing and tiling need the use of a licensed contractor. A whole washroom renovation will usually need a registered builder, with some states having a licence specifically for washroom and kitchen remodelling. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be trained and certified.
Hiring a washroom renovator
When it comes to time in hiring a worker make sure they are correct for your job. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you registered?
- Are you protected to work in my home?
- How long will my job take?
- Can you give a written quote?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see samples of your work?
Complete washroom reconstructions charges
So how much will you have to invest? As a rule, anticipate to pay in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a superficial makeover or smaller bathroom reconstruction using budget materials and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an average sized mid-range restoration using mid-range materials and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end washroom restoration using top of the range supplies and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the average value for bathrooms installed as part of a renovation in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of estimates from local corporations who specialise in remodelling bathrooms. You may be amazed how different they are.
Estimating your washroom renovation costs
Some of the major charges to plan for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are transferring plumbing or fitting new parts.
- Tiling, which could contain floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or typical shower screen.
- Bath, which could be joined or freestanding.
- Toilet, which could be a normal version or have an in-wall cistern.
- Vanity, normal or wall affixed which looks cleaner and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to guarantee your bathroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers ask a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber asks will depend on where you reside and may differ according to the plumber’s skill level.
Anticipate to spend:
- $80 to $250 to replace and fit bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to fit a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is estimating for a big plan such as your bathroom reconstruction project, ask for an detailed quote which details all the parts they are charging for.
Only a qualified plumber can officially carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your washroom is going to be a key factor in the amount of your restoration, and since so much of a bathroom is tiled, you need to know what the limitations of your budget are. Expect to be estimated on a per square metre rate by washroom tilers, which could range from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the normal for arranging washroom tiles. The amount of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to include this in.
For wall tiles anticipate to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for normal white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Shifting up in price anticipate to pay about $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles expect to pay $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high condition porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high standard natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from affordable and versatile acrylic, to sturdy cast iron and flexible fibreglass to high end natural stone. Expect to pay anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replenish and fit a bath. New baths can span from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens vary in cost according to their size and if they are edged, semi-frameless or frameless, with the latter being the most costly. Anticipate to spend in the region of $400 to have a basic edged shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are consequently more pricey – foresee to spend in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you choose, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted unseen cistern or wall hung toilet. On average, a good quality floor-mounted enamel china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with hidden handles
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with integrated ceramic basin
Foresee waterproofing to charge anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized bathroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream washroom remodelling and the cost is higher than you can pay for, there are ways to renovate your bathroom without breaking the bank. Some choices to a full bathroom renovation include:
- Setting up a new shower screen
- Bath and basin resurfacing
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Setting up a skylight
* All the costs and prices estimated were sourced at the time this article was penned. They are indicative, may vary locally, are subject to market powers and should only be used as a benchmark.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Bondi Junction bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.