WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Bonnet Bay bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Bonnet Bay Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Bonnet Bay.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Bonnet Bay bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Bonnet Bay bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Bonnet Bay home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Servicing Bonnet Bay
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Bonnet Bay bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Bonnet Bay bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Bonnet Bay bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a bathroom remodelling fee?
Washroom remodelling Fees
The washroom is one of the most vital rooms of the residence and a repair can improve considerable value to your household. In this cost example we inquire into the array of possible costs connected with a washroom restoration.
In this guide:
- How soon will my bathroom reconstruction take?
- What tradies do I need for my bathroom reconstruction?
- Does my bathroom renovator need to be certified?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a washroom renovator
- Complete bathroom renovation fees
- Calculating your washroom reconstruction costs
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When remodelling a washroom, fee is a considerable reason for deciding on style, trademark and amenities. But how much should you anticipate to budget for when preparing a bathroom renovate?
For an approximate figure, you can assume to dole out anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000+. The cost can differ depending on the size of your washroom, the materials used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is likely for a remodelling to amount under around $5000 if you are willing to exchange out a few items or carry on the refresh a mostly improving update.
Anticipate to spend extra if you are thinking of a complete restoration or:
- Taking upon any physical job
- Desire new features that entail further plumbing works
- Are rearranging plumbing from one area to another
- Changing all wall and floor tiles
How much time will my washroom reconstruction take?
Depending on the extent of the project, the restoration will take time so allocate anywhere from one to three weeks of labour. Reasons that can have an effect on this timeframe include:
- Any structural works
- Transferring plumbing and/or electrical parts
- Having great quantities of tiles to lay
- Unforeseen incidents, like discovering asbestos in your wall or floor cavity.
The research, preparation and model of the remodelling, with no great physical changes, allot anywhere six to 8 weeks for this phase. This includes:
- Time to enhance the project
- Selecting materials and fittings
- Getting quotes from a choice of companies.
Which contractors do I need for my bathroom restoration?
Wondering who you may need to employ for your washroom assignment? These are the most common occupations you will need to call on:
Washroom builders can supervise and run your venture entirely on your behalf, and oftentimes have all trades on staff to work in different aspects of the job. If not, they can arrange sub-contractors. This will charge you more but will take the worry out of any restoration work.
If you are hiring individual trades:
Architects aid to outline floor plans for your new washroom, guaranteeing everything is acceptably laid out to suit your way of life. Anticipate to spend for the benefit of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can assist fix custom storage in your bathroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other made of wood parts such as a new door or window.
Electricians can assist set up lighting, power points, heating, ventilation and much more.
Painters will have to paint any spaces that are not covered by tiles or other parts, if possible with a dampness and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are maybe the most vital tradie on your project, so make certain you engage one who has a competent track record of working on bathrooms.
Tilers are another crucial trade who can make or break the appearance of your bathroom. They also require to get small details right, like making sure your shower recess drains correctly.
Waterproofers will use a selection of sealants and membranes to make certain your washroom is properly sealed – so you don’t have leaks growing up all over the place.
Always use tradies who are registered for your bathroom remodelling.
Does my washroom renovator need to be registered?
Most elements of a bathroom renovation, such as plumbing and tiling need the use of a registered tradies. A complete washroom restoration will usually require a certified builder, with some states having a licence particularly for bathroom and kitchen renovations. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be qualified and registered.
Hiring a washroom renovator
When it comes to time in employing a contractor make sure they are right for your work. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you certified?
- Are you protected to work in my home?
- How long will my work take?
- Can you give a written estimate?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see models of your work?
Complete bathroom remodelling charges
So how much will you have to invest? As a guideline, forsee to spend in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a cosmetic makeover or smaller washroom renovation using budget supplies and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an normal sized mid-range renovation using mid-range supplies and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end washroom remodelling using highest of the range supplies and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the regular worth for bathrooms set up as part of a renovation in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotations from local corporations who specialise in restoring bathrooms. You may be amazed how different they are.
Approximating your washroom restoration spend
Some of the major costs to plan for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are transferring plumbing or fitting new elements.
- Tiling, which could contain floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or standard shower screen.
- Bath, which could be combined or separate.
- Toilet, which could be a standard version or have an in-wall cistern.
- Vanity, standard or wall attached which looks cleaner and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to warrant your washroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers charge a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber asks will depend on where you stay and may differ according to the plumber’s ability level.
Expect to expend:
- $80 to $250 to substitute and match bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to set up a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is estimating for a sizable plan such as your bathroom restoration project, ask for an detailed estimate which describes all the parts they are charging for.
Only a certified plumber can legally carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your bathroom is going to be a main component in the amount of your remodelling, and since so much of a bathroom is tiled, you need to know what the limitations of your budget are. Expect to be quoted on a per square metre rate by bathroom tilers, which could vary from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the normal for setting bathroom tiles. The amount of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to incorporate this in.
For wall tiles expect to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for typical white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Moving up in price anticipate to spend around $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles anticipate to spend $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high condition porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high condition natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from inexpensive and versatile acrylic, to durable cast iron and flexible fibreglass to high end natural stone. Foresee to pay anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replenish and fit a bath. New baths can go from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens vary in cost according to their size and if they are framed, semi-frameless or frameless, with the last being the most costly. Foresee to pay in the region of $400 to have a basic framed shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are therefore more pricey – expect to spend in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you take, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted hidden water tank or wall hung toilet. On average, a good condition floor-mounted vitreous china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with concealed handles
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with integrated ceramic basin
Foresee waterproofing to cost anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized washroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream bathroom reconstruction and the price is higher than you can afford, there are ways to improve your bathroom without breaking the bank. Some alternatives to a complete bathroom reconstruction include:
- Setting up a new shower screen
- Bath and basin coating
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Installing a skylight
* All the costs and prices quoted were obtained at the time this article was inscribed. They are suggestive, may differ locally, are subject to market forces and should only be used as a benchmark.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Bonnet Bay bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.