WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Bonnyrigg bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Bonnyrigg Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Bonnyrigg.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Bonnyrigg bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Bonnyrigg bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Bonnyrigg home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Bonnyrigg bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Bonnyrigg bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Bonnyrigg bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a washroom renovation fee?
Bathroom Renovation Fees
The bathroom is one of the most essential rooms of the residence and a repair can improve substantial value to your home. In this cost model we delve into the variety of possible costs connected with a washroom reconstruction.
In this guide:
- How soon will my washroom renovation take?
- What contractors do I need for my washroom restoration?
- Does my washroom renovator need to be certified?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a washroom renovator
- All-inclusive bathroom renovation charges
- Assessing your bathroom restoration charges
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When renovating a washroom, fee is a important reason for deciding on design, trademark and amenities. But how much should you foresee to budget for when planning a bathroom renovate?
For an approximate figure, you can anticipate to pay anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000+. The charge can be different depending on the size of your washroom, the materials used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is likely for a reconstruction to amount lower around $5000 if you are prepared to swap out a couple of items or carry on the remodel a mostly cosmetic update.
Anticipate to expend much if you are thinking of a total restoration or:
- Undertaking any physical job
- Want new features that entail additional plumbing jobs
- Are relocating plumbing from one area to another
- Replacing all wall and floor tiles
How much time will my washroom restoration take?
Depending on the scope of the project, the restoration will take time so allow anywhere from one to 3 weeks of labour. Reasons that can affect this timeframe include:
- Any physical jobs
- Moving plumbing and/or electrical components
- Having great amounts of tiles to assemble
- Unexpected events, like noticing asbestos in your wall or floor hole.
The study, setting up and outline of the renovation, with no main physical changes, allocate anywhere 6 to 8 weeks for this period. This includes:
- Time to polish the plan
- Picking out supplies and fixtures
- Receiving quotations from a selection of corporations.
Which tradies do I need for my bathroom restoration?
Wondering who you may need to hire for your washroom assignment? These are the most common professions you will need to call on:
Washroom builders can manage and lead your project entirely on your behalf, and oftentimes have all trades on staff to work in different phases of the work. If not, they can arrange sub-contractors. This will charge you extra but will take the hassle out of any remodelling job.
If you are hiring individual trades:
Architects assist to sketch floor plans for your new washroom, making sure everything is logically laid out to suit your lifestyle. Assume to invest for the privilege of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can aid fix custom storage in your bathroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other made of wood parts such as a new door or window.
Electricians can assist set up lighting, power points, heating, ventilation and much more.
Painters will require to paint any parts that are not covered by tiles or other parts, if possible with a humidity and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are perhaps the most key tradie on your venture, so make sure you hire one who has a good track record of doing on washrooms.
Tilers are another key trade who can make or break the appearance of your bathroom. They also have to get small details right, like making sure your shower recess empties properly.
Waterproofers will use a array of sealants and membranes to make definite your washroom is properly sealed – so you don’t have trickles sprouting up all over the place.
Always use contractors who are registered for your bathroom restoration.
Does my bathroom renovator need to be registered?
Most components of a washroom remodelling, such as plumbing and tiling require the use of a certified contractor. A whole bathroom reconstruction will normally need a certified builder, with some states having a licence specifically for washroom and kitchen remodelling. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be trained and certified.
Employing a bathroom renovator
When it comes to time in hiring a tradie make sure they are right for your work. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you registered?
- Are you protected to work in my home?
- How long will my work take?
- Can you provide a written estimate?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see models of your work?
Complete bathroom reconstructions fees
So how much will you have to invest? As a guideline, expect to invest in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a superficial makeover or smaller washroom renovation using budget supplies and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an normal sized mid-range renovation using mid-range supplies and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end bathroom renovation using highest of the range materials and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the average price for bathrooms installed as part of a restoration in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotes from local companies who specialise in remodelling bathrooms. You may be amazed how different they are.
Calculating your bathroom reconstruction charges
Some of the major charges to design for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are transferring plumbing or setting up new parts.
- Tiling, which could include floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or typical shower screen.
- Bath, which could be integrated or separate.
- Toilet, which could be a typical version or have an in-wall cistern.
- Vanity, standard or wall affixed which looks cleaner and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to warrant your bathroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers charge a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber charges will depend on where you stay and may differ according to the plumber’s talent level.
Foresee to spend:
- $80 to $250 to replace and fit bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to fit a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is quoting for a big project such as your washroom restoration project, ask for an detailed quote which details all the components they are charging for.
Only a qualified plumber can officially carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your washroom is going to be a major component in the budget of your renovation, and since so much of a washroom is tiled, you need to know what the boundaries of your budget are. Expect to be appraised on a per square metre rate by bathroom tilers, which could vary from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the regular for arranging washroom tiles. The cost of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to include this in.
For wall tiles foresee to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for normal white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Shifting up in price foresee to pay around $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles foresee to spend $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high standard porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high standard natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from affordable and versatile acrylic, to tough cast iron and flexible fibreglass to high end natural stone. Expect to spend anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replace and fit a bath. New baths can range from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens vary in cost according to their size and if they are framed, semi-frameless or frameless, with the last being the most costly. Expect to pay in the region of $400 to have a basic edged shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are thus more pricey – anticipate to pay in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you choose, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted concealed water tank or wall hung toilet. On average, a good condition floor-mounted glassy china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with concealed handles
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with integrated ceramic basin
Foresee waterproofing to charge anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized washroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream washroom reconstruction and the amount is higher than you can afford, there are ways to renovate your bathroom without breaking the bank. Some options to a full washroom remodelling include:
- Setting up a new shower screen
- Bath and basin resurfacing
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Setting up a skylight
* All the costs and prices estimated were found at the time this article was inscribed. They are indicative, may vary locally, are subject to market powers and should only be used as a model.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Bonnyrigg bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.