WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Bonnyrigg Heights bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Bonnyrigg Heights Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Bonnyrigg Heights.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Bonnyrigg Heights bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Bonnyrigg Heights bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Bonnyrigg Heights home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Servicing Bonnyrigg Heights
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Bonnyrigg Heights bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Bonnyrigg Heights bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Bonnyrigg Heights bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a washroom remodelling charge?
Bathroom Renovation Costs
The bathroom is one of the most needed rooms of the residence and a renovate can add great importance to your household. In this cost model we delve into the array of possible costs related with a bathroom reconstruction.
In this guide:
- How soon will my bathroom reconstruction take?
- What tradies do I require for my washroom remodelling?
- Does my washroom renovator need to be registered?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a bathroom renovator
- Comprehensive washroom reconstruction costs
- Estimating your washroom restoration costs
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When renovating a washroom, fee is a considerable factor for deciding on style, trademark and comfort. But how much should you anticipate to budget for when planning a bathroom renovate?
For an estimate number, you can anticipate to spend anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000plus. The charge can be different depending on the size of your washroom, the supplies used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is viable for a remodelling to charge lower around $5000 if you are inclined to exchange out a handful of items or continue the renovate a mainly cosmetic update.
Expect to expend extra if you are thinking of a whole remodelling or:
- Undertaking any structural work
- Want new features that call for further plumbing works
- Are relocating plumbing from one area to another
- Replacing all wall and floor tiles
How much time will my washroom reconstruction take?
Depending on the extent of the project, the renovation will take time so allot anywhere from one to three weeks of labour. Reasons that can influence this timeframe include:
- Any structural jobs
- Moving plumbing and/or electrical elements
- Having sizeable amounts of tiles to lay
- Unanticipated incidents, like learning asbestos in your wall or floor cavity.
The research, planning and outline of the reconstruction, with no major physical alterations, allow around 6 to eight weeks for this period. This includes:
- Time to polish the design
- Picking out materials and fittings
- Receiving estimates from a selection of businesses.
Which tradies do I need for my washroom reconstruction?
Thinking who you may need to hire for your washroom venture? These are the most common occupations you will need to call on:
Bathroom designers can oversee and be in charge of your venture wholly on your behalf, and time and again have all trades on staff to work in different phases of the job. If not, they can arrange sub-contractors. This will cost you more but will take the hassle out of any remodelling job.
If you are employing individual trades:
Architects assist to design floor plans for your new washroom, ensuring everything is plausibly laid out to go well with your lifestyle. Assume to pay for the privilege of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can aid set up custom storage in your bathroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other wooden parts such as a new door or window.
Electricians can assist set up lighting, power points, heating, ventilation and much more.
Painters will have to paint any spaces that are not covered by tiles or other elements, preferably with a moisture and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are perhaps the most key tradie on your project, so make certain you engage one who has a good track record of working on bathrooms.
Tilers are another vital trade who can make or break the façade of your bathroom. They also require to get small particulars right, like making sure your shower recess drains properly.
Waterproofers will use a variety of sealants and membranes to make definite your bathroom is correctly sealed – so you don’t have trickles developing up all over the place.
Always use tradies who are registered for your bathroom reconstruction.
Does my washroom renovator need to be licensed?
Most parts of a bathroom renovation, such as plumbing and tiling require the use of a certified tradies. A complete bathroom reconstruction will typically require a licensed builder, with some states having a licence particularly for washroom and kitchen remodelling. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be skilled and registered.
Employing a washroom renovator
When it comes to time in employing a contractor make sure they are perfect for your work. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you certified?
- Are you insured to work in my home?
- How long will my work take?
- Can you give a written quote?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see models of your work?
Complete bathroom renovations costs
So how much will you have to invest? As a guideline, anticipate to invest in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a cosmetic makeover or smaller washroom remodelling using budget materials and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an average sized mid-range renovation using mid-range supplies and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end bathroom remodelling using highest of the range materials and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the regular value for washrooms set up as part of a remodelling in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotes from local businesses who specialise in renovating washrooms. You may be astonished how different they are.
Approximating your bathroom remodelling costs
Some of the major costs to design for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are transferring plumbing or installing new components.
- Tiling, which could contain floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or normal shower screen.
- Bath, which could be integrated or freestanding.
- Toilet, which could be a normal version or have an in-wall water tank.
- Vanity, standard or wall affixed which looks orderly and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to guarantee your bathroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers charge a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber charges will depend on where you reside and may vary according to the plumber’s ability level.
Expect to expend:
- $80 to $250 to substitute and fit bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to fit a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is quoting for a large project such as your bathroom restoration project, ask for an detailed estimate which details all the elements they are charging for.
Only a licensed plumber can officially carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your washroom is going to be a key factor in the cost of your renovation, and since so much of a washroom is tiled, you need to know what the limitations of your budget are. Expect to be appraised on a per square metre rate by washroom tilers, which could vary from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the normal for arranging bathroom tiles. The cost of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to incorporate this in.
For wall tiles foresee to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for typical white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Shifting up in price anticipate to spend around $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles anticipate to pay $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high quality porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high quality natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from economical and versatile acrylic, to sturdy cast iron and flexible fibreglass to high end natural stone. Expect to spend anywhere from $350 for a plumber to substitute and fit a bath. New baths can go from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens differ in price according to their size and if they are framed, semi-frameless or frameless, with the last being the most pricey. Expect to pay in the region of $400 to have a basic edged shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are consequently more expensive – foresee to spend in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you select, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted unseen water tank or wall hung toilet. On average, a good standard floor-mounted enamel china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with concealed handgrips
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with joined ceramic basin
Foresee waterproofing to charge anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized washroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream washroom reconstruction and the cost is higher than you can afford, there are ways to remodel your bathroom without breaking the bank. Some alternatives to a complete washroom renovation include:
- Fitting a new shower screen
- Bath and basin coating
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Fitting a skylight
* All the costs and prices quoted were obtained at the time this article was inscribed. They are suggestive, may vary locally, are subject to market strengths and should only be used as a benchmark.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Bonnyrigg Heights bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.