WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Bossley Park bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Bossley Park Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Bossley Park.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Bossley Park bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Bossley Park bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Bossley Park home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Servicing Bossley Park
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Bossley Park bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Bossley Park bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Bossley Park bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a bathroom reconstruction fee?
Washroom remodelling Charges
The bathroom is one of the most essential rooms of the house and a repair can enhance substantial value to your household. In this cost benchmark we look into the variety of potential costs associated with a washroom reconstruction.
In this guide:
- How long will my washroom restoration take?
- What contractors do I need for my bathroom reconstruction?
- Does my washroom renovator need to be certified?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a washroom renovator
- Complete washroom reconstruction charges
- Approximating your washroom remodelling charges
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When renovating a washroom, cost is a important factor for deciding on design, features and convenience. But how much should you anticipate to budget for when planning a bathroom renovate?
For an estimate number, you can anticipate to spend anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000+. The charge can vary depending on the size of your washroom, the materials used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is possible for a restoration to charge under about $5000 if you are ready to exchange out a few items or keep the renovate a largely improving update.
Assume to expend more if you are thinking of a complete renovation or:
- Taking upon any physical work
- Want new features that call for further plumbing works
- Are rearranging plumbing from one area to another
- Replacing all wall and floor tiles
How long will my bathroom remodelling take?
Depending on the scope of the project, the reconstruction will take time so allow anywhere from 1 to 3 weeks of labour. Reasons that can have an effect on this timeframe include:
- Any structural jobs
- Moving plumbing and/or electrical components
- Having large volumes of tiles to arrange
- Unforeseen events, like learning asbestos in your wall or floor crack.
The study, planning and outline of the renovation, with no great physical changes, allow anywhere 6 to eight weeks for this phase. This includes:
- Time to develop the plan
- Selecting supplies and fixtures
- Receiving estimates from a range of companies.
Which tradies do I need for my washroom remodelling?
Wondering who you may call for to engage for your washroom project? These are the most common occupations you will need to call on:
Bathroom makers can oversee and run your project entirely on your behalf, and oftentimes have all trades on staff to cover different aspects of the work. If not, they can coordinate sub-contractors. This will cost you additional but will take the worry out of any reconstruction work.
If you are contracting individual trades:
Architects help to draw floor plans for your new bathroom, guaranteeing everything is plausibly laid out to go well with your way of life. Assume to invest for the privilege of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can assist set up custom storage in your bathroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other timber elements such as a new door or window.
Electricians can help install lighting, power points, boiler, ventilation and much more.
Painters will need to paint any parts that are not covered by tiles or other components, preferably with a moisture and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are maybe the most vital tradie on your venture, so make certain you hire one who has a good track record of doing on washrooms.
Tilers are another key trade who can make or break the appearance of your washroom. They also require to get small specifics right, like making sure your shower recess empties correctly.
Waterproofers will use a array of sealants and membranes to make sure your bathroom is properly sealed – so you don’t have drips growing up all over the place.
Always use contractors who are certified for your bathroom remodelling.
Does my bathroom renovator need to be registered?
Most components of a bathroom reconstruction, such as plumbing and tiling need the use of a licensed contractor. A whole washroom renovation will normally require a registered builder, with some states having a licence specifically for bathroom and kitchen remodelling. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be trained and registered.
Hiring a washroom renovator
When it comes to time in hiring a tradie make sure they are correct for your job. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you licensed?
- Are you protected to work in my home?
- How long will my work take?
- Can you provide a written estimate?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see models of your work?
Complete bathroom remodelling costs
So how much will you have to pay? As a guideline, anticipate to invest in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a cosmetic makeover or smaller washroom renovation using budget materials and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an average sized mid-range renovation using mid-range materials and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end bathroom renovation using highest of the range supplies and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the average value for washrooms set up as part of a reconstruction in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of estimates from local businesses who specialise in renovating bathrooms. You may be astonished how different they are.
Approximating your washroom restoration charges
Some of the major costs to plan for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are moving plumbing or setting up new parts.
- Tiling, which could contain floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or standard shower screen.
- Bath, which could be integrated or freestanding.
- Toilet, which could be a normal version or have an in-wall cistern.
- Vanity, standard or wall framed which looks orderly and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to guarantee your washroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers charge a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber asks will depend on where you stay and may differ according to the plumber’s skill level.
Anticipate to pay:
- $80 to $250 to replace and fit bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to set up a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is quoting for a sizable plan such as your bathroom renovation project, ask for an specific quote which details all the elements they are charging for.
Only a qualified plumber can legitimately carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your washroom is going to be a key factor in the cost of your restoration, and since so much of a bathroom is tiled, you need to know what the boundaries of your budget are. Expect to be appraised on a per square metre rate by washroom tilers, which could range from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the average for setting washroom tiles. The cost of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to factor this in.
For wall tiles expect to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for standard white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Going up in price foresee to pay about $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles foresee to pay $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high standard porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high condition natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from economical and versatile acrylic, to tough cast iron and pliable fibreglass to high end natural stone. Expect to spend anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replenish and fit a bath. New baths can span from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens differ in cost based to their size and if they are edged, semi-frameless or frameless, with the last being the most expensive. Expect to spend in the region of $400 to have a basic edged shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are therefore more costly – expect to pay in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you take, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted concealed cistern or wall hung toilet. On average, a good condition floor-mounted glassy china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with concealed handles
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with combined ceramic basin
Foresee waterproofing to cost anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized washroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream washroom remodelling and the amount is higher than you can pay for, there are ways to renovate your bathroom without breaking the bank. Some alternatives to a complete bathroom reconstruction include:
- Installing a new shower screen
- Bath and basin resurfacing
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Setting up a skylight
* All the costs and prices estimated were obtained at the time this article was inscribed. They are suggestive, may vary locally, are subject to market powers and should only be used as a benchmark.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Bossley Park bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.