WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Botany bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Botany Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Botany.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Botany bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Botany bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Botany home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Botany bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Botany bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Botany bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a washroom remodelling fee?
Washroom remodelling Charges
The bathroom is one of the most needed rooms of the residence and a refresh can enhance considerable value to your home. In this cost example we delve into the variety of possible costs related with a washroom renovation.
In this guide:
- How long will my bathroom renovation take?
- What tradies do I need for my washroom renovation?
- Does my bathroom renovator need to be licensed?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a washroom renovator
- All-inclusive bathroom restoration fees
- Assessing your bathroom remodelling costs
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When remodelling a washroom, fee is a considerable reason for deciding on design, features and convenience. But how much should you anticipate to budget for when planning a washroom renovate?
For an estimate amount, you can anticipate to pay anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000plus. The cost can differ depending on the size of your washroom, the materials used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is likely for a reconstruction to cost lower about $5000 if you are prepared to trade out a handful of items or keep the remodel a largely beautifying update.
Expect to pay extra if you are thinking of a complete reconstruction or:
- Taking upon any physical work
- Want new features that entail further plumbing jobs
- Are moving plumbing from one area to another
- Substituting all wall and floor tiles
How long will my washroom restoration take?
Depending on the extent of the project, the renovation will take time so allow anywhere from 1 to three weeks of labour. Components that can have an effect on this timeframe include:
- Any physical jobs
- Relocating plumbing and/or electrical parts
- Having sizeable amounts of tiles to arrange
- Unanticipated incidents, like finding out asbestos in your wall or floor hole.
The exploration, setting up and design of the renovation, with no great physical changes, allow anywhere 6 to 8 weeks for this phase. This includes:
- Time to develop the design
- Picking out materials and fittings
- Receiving quotes from a choice of businesses.
Which tradies do I need for my bathroom renovation?
Deliberating who you may call for to engage for your washroom project? These are the most common occupations you will need to call on:
Washroom designers can oversee and be in charge of your project fully on your behalf, and oftentimes have all trades on staff to provide services to different aspects of the work. If not, they can coordinate sub-contractors. This will charge you more but will take the worry out of any reconstruction work.
If you are contracting individual trades:
Architects assist to draw floor plans for your new washroom, making sure everything is logically laid out to go well with your way of life. Anticipate to invest for the benefit of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can help fix custom storage in your washroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other timber elements such as a new door or window.
Electricians can assist fix lighting, power points, heating, ventilation and much more.
Painters will need to paint any parts that are not covered by tiles or other components, preferably with a moisture and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are perhaps the most crucial tradie on your project, so make sure you hire one who has a competent track record of working on washrooms.
Tilers are another key trade who can make or break the façade of your washroom. They also require to get small details right, like making sure your shower recess drains correctly.
Waterproofers will use a selection of sealants and membranes to make sure your washroom is properly sealed – so you don’t have drips developing up all over the place.
Always use contractors who are certified for your bathroom renovation.
Does my bathroom renovator need to be licensed?
Most components of a washroom restoration, such as plumbing and tiling need the use of a registered contractor. A complete bathroom remodelling will usually need a certified builder, with some states having a licence specifically for washroom and kitchen restorations. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be qualified and registered.
Hiring a bathroom renovator
When it comes to time in hiring a worker make sure they are perfect for your job. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you licensed?
- Are you insured to work in my home?
- How long will my work take?
- Can you provide a written quotation?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see models of your work?
Complete bathroom renovations charges
So how much will you have to pay? As a guideline, expect to pay in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a superficial makeover or smaller bathroom renovation using budget materials and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an regular sized mid-range renovation using mid-range materials and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end bathroom reconstruction using best of the range materials and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the average value for washrooms installed as part of a reconstruction in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotes from local companies who specialise in renovating washrooms. You may be surprised how different they are.
Calculating your bathroom remodelling costs
Some of the major costs to plan for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are moving plumbing or fitting new parts.
- Tiling, which could include floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or typical shower screen.
- Bath, which could be combined or separate.
- Toilet, which could be a standard version or have an in-wall cistern.
- Vanity, typical or wall affixed which looks cleaner and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to ensure your bathroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers charge a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber charges will depend on where you reside and may vary according to the plumber’s ability level.
Anticipate to expend:
- $80 to $250 to replace and fit bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to set up a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is estimating for a large plan such as your bathroom reconstruction project, ask for an itemized estimate which describes all the parts they are charging for.
Only a licensed plumber can legally carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your washroom is going to be a major component in the amount of your reconstruction, and since so much of a bathroom is tiled, you need to know what the limitations of your budget are. Expect to be quoted on a per square metre rate by bathroom tilers, which could range from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the normal for arranging washroom tiles. The amount of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to incorporate this in.
For wall tiles foresee to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for typical white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Shifting up in price anticipate to spend around $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles anticipate to spend $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high condition porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high quality natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from economical and versatile acrylic, to tough cast iron and pliable fibreglass to high end natural stone. Foresee to spend anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replenish and fit a bath. New baths can range from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens vary in price according to their size and if they are edged, semi-frameless or frameless, with the latter being the most costly. Foresee to spend in the region of $400 to have a basic enclosed shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are thus more expensive – expect to spend in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you choose, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted unseen cistern or wall hung toilet. On average, a good standard floor-mounted enamel china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with hidden handles
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with joined ceramic basin
Foresee waterproofing to cost anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized bathroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream washroom remodelling and the price is higher than you can pay for, there are ways to improve your bathroom without breaking the bank. Some alternatives to a full washroom renovation include:
- Setting up a new shower screen
- Bath and basin resurfacing
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Fitting a skylight
* All the costs and prices quoted were obtained at the time this article was penned. They are indicative, may differ locally, are subject to market forces and should only be used as a model.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Botany bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.