WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Box Hill bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Box Hill Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Box Hill.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Box Hill bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Box Hill bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Box Hill home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Servicing Box Hill
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Box Hill bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Box Hill bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Box Hill bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a washroom reconstruction cost?
Washroom Restoration Costs
The washroom is one of the most vital rooms of the house and a repair can enhance considerable importance to your household. In this cost example we inquire into the array of possible costs related with a bathroom remodelling.
In this guide:
- How soon will my bathroom renovation take?
- What tradies do I need for my bathroom reconstruction?
- Does my bathroom renovator need to be licensed?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a bathroom renovator
- All-inclusive bathroom remodelling charges
- Approximating your bathroom remodelling charges
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When restoring a bathroom, cost is a important aspect for determining on style, qualities and convenience. But how much should you anticipate to budget for when planning a bathroom renovate?
For an approximate amount, you can assume to dole out anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000+. The charge can differ depending on the size of your washroom, the materials used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is feasible for a renovation to amount under around $5000 if you are inclined to trade out a handful of items or carry on the remodel a largely cosmetic update.
Anticipate to expend more if you are thinking of a total reconstruction or:
- Undertaking any structural work
- Desire new features that require further plumbing jobs
- Are relocating plumbing from one area to another
- Changing all wall and floor tiles
How long will my washroom restoration take?
Depending on the size of the project, the renovation will take time so allocate anywhere from one to 3 weeks of labour. Factors that can have an effect on this timeframe include:
- Any physical jobs
- Relocating plumbing and/or electrical parts
- Having large volumes of tiles to lay
- Unanticipated cases, like noticing asbestos in your wall or floor cavity.
The exploration, planning and design of the renovation, with no great structural changes, allot anywhere six to 8 weeks for this period. This includes:
- Time to refine the design
- Selecting supplies and fixtures
- Receiving quotes from a choice of companies.
Which tradies do I need for my washroom remodelling?
Deliberating who you may need to engage for your washroom assignment? These are the most common occupations you will need to call on:
Washroom builders can oversee and be in charge of your plan wholly on your behalf, and oftentimes have all trades on staff to cover different aspects of the job. If not, they can coordinate sub-contractors. This will cost you extra but will take the worry out of any restoration work.
If you are hiring individual trades:
Architects aid to draw floor plans for your new washroom, ensuring everything is plausibly laid out to go well with your lifestyle. Assume to spend for the benefit of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can help install custom storage in your bathroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other wooden parts such as a new door or window.
Electricians can assist fix lighting, power points, heating, ventilation and much more.
Painters will have to paint any spaces that are not covered by tiles or other elements, if possible with a dampness and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are possibly the most key tradie on your plan, so make sure you employ one who has a good track record of working on washrooms.
Tilers are another crucial trade who can make or break the look of your bathroom. They also have to get small details right, like making sure your shower recess drains properly.
Waterproofers will use a variety of sealants and membranes to make sure your washroom is correctly sealed – so you don’t have leaks developing up all over the place.
Always use tradies who are licensed for your bathroom renovation.
Does my bathroom renovator need to be certified?
Most parts of a bathroom reconstruction, such as plumbing and tiling require the use of a registered contractor. A complete bathroom reconstruction will usually require a registered builder, with some states having a licence specifically for washroom and kitchen restorations. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be qualified and licensed.
Contracting a bathroom renovator
When it comes to time in employing a worker make sure they are perfect for your job. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you licensed?
- Are you protected to work in my home?
- How long will my job take?
- Can you supply a written quotation?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see samples of your work?
Complete bathroom remodelling fees
So how much will you have to invest? As a guideline, expect to pay in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a superficial makeover or smaller washroom remodelling using budget materials and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an normal sized mid-range renovation using mid-range supplies and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end washroom reconstruction using highest of the range materials and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the normal worth for washrooms installed as part of a reconstruction in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotations from local corporations who specialise in reconstructing washrooms. You may be amazed how different they are.
Estimating your bathroom renovation costs
Some of the major fees to design for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are relocating plumbing or setting up new parts.
- Tiling, which could include floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or standard shower screen.
- Bath, which could be combined or separate.
- Toilet, which could be a typical version or have an in-wall water tank.
- Vanity, typical or wall attached which looks tidier and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to guarantee your washroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers charge a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber charges will depend on where you live and may differ according to the plumber’s ability level.
Expect to expend:
- $80 to $250 to replace and fit bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to set up a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is estimating for a large project such as your washroom renovation project, ask for an itemized estimate which describes all the elements they are charging for.
Only a certified plumber can officially carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your bathroom is going to be a major factor in the amount of your renovation, and since so much of a bathroom is tiled, you need to know what the limitations of your budget are. Expect to be estimated on a per square metre rate by bathroom tilers, which could vary from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the regular for setting washroom tiles. The cost of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to incorporate this in.
For wall tiles anticipate to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for standard white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Moving up in price anticipate to pay about $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles anticipate to pay $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high condition porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high quality natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from affordable and versatile acrylic, to durable cast iron and flexible fibreglass to high end natural stone. Foresee to spend anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replace and fit a bath. New baths can range from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens vary in price based to their size and if they are edged, semi-frameless or frameless, with the latter being the most expensive. Anticipate to spend in the region of $400 to have a basic edged shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are thus more expensive – expect to spend in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you pick, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted concealed cistern or wall hung toilet. On average, a good standard floor-mounted glassy china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with concealed handles
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with joined ceramic basin
Expect waterproofing to cost anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized washroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream washroom renovation and the amount is higher than you can pay for, there are ways to modernise your bathroom without breaking the bank. Some options to a complete washroom renovation include:
- Installing a new shower screen
- Bath and basin resurfacing
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Fitting a skylight
* All the costs and prices estimated were sourced at the time this article was written. They are suggestive, may differ locally, are subject to market powers and should only be used as a guide.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Box Hill bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.