WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Bradbury bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Bradbury Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Bradbury.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Bradbury bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Bradbury bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Bradbury home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Bradbury bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Bradbury bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Bradbury bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a washroom renovation cost?
Washroom Reconstruction Charges
The washroom is one of the most vital rooms of the residence and a renovate can add considerable value to your household. In this cost model we inquire into the range of possible costs associated with a bathroom renovation.
In this guide:
- How soon will my washroom reconstruction take?
- What tradies do I require for my washroom remodelling?
- Does my bathroom renovator need to be certified?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a bathroom renovator
- Comprehensive washroom reconstruction charges
- Estimating your washroom renovation costs
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When remodelling a bathroom, cost is a significant aspect for deciding on design, trademark and comfort. But how much should you anticipate to budget for when planning a bathroom renovate?
For an estimate figure, you can expect to spend anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000+. The cost can vary depending on the size of your bathroom, the supplies used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is viable for a remodelling to amount lower about $5000 if you are ready to exchange out a few items or carry on the renovate a largely cosmetic update.
Assume to expend much if you are thinking of a total renovation or:
- Assuming any structural work
- Desire new features that entail added plumbing works
- Are relocating plumbing from one area to another
- Replacing all wall and floor tiles
How long will my bathroom reconstruction take?
Depending on the extent of the project, the reconstruction will take time so allot anywhere from one to 3 weeks of labour. Factors that can influence this timeframe include:
- Any structural jobs
- Moving plumbing and/or electrical parts
- Having great amounts of tiles to lay
- Unforeseen incidents, like learning asbestos in your wall or floor crack.
The study, preparation and outline of the renovation, with no great physical revisions, allocate around 6 to 8 weeks for this phase. This includes:
- Time to refine the design
- Picking out supplies and fixtures
- Receiving quotations from a selection of businesses.
Which contractors do I need for my washroom remodelling?
Deliberating who you may call for to hire for your bathroom assignment? These are the most common trades you will need to call on:
Bathroom makers can manage and be in charge of your venture completely on your behalf, and oftentimes have all trades on staff to cover different aspects of the job. If not, they can arrange sub-contractors. This will charge you more but will take the trouble out of any remodelling work.
If you are contracting individual trades:
Architects help to outline floor plans for your new bathroom, making sure everything is plausibly laid out to suit your way of life. Expect to pay for the benefit of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can aid set up custom storage in your washroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other made of wood parts such as a new door or window.
Electricians can help set up lighting, power points, boiler, ventilation and much more.
Painters will require to paint any parts that are not covered by tiles or other components, preferably with a moisture and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are possibly the most key tradie on your venture, so make sure you employ one who has a good track record of doing on washrooms.
Tilers are another important trade who can make or break the look of your washroom. They also need to get small details right, like making sure your shower recess drains correctly.
Waterproofers will use a selection of sealants and membranes to make sure your bathroom is correctly sealed – so you don’t have trickles growing up all over the place.
Always use contractors who are certified for your bathroom reconstruction.
Does my washroom renovator need to be registered?
Most components of a washroom reconstruction, such as plumbing and tiling require the use of a registered contractor. A whole washroom remodelling will normally need a licensed builder, with some states having a licence specifically for washroom and kitchen reconstructions. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be trained and licensed.
Employing a bathroom renovator
When it comes to time in employing a worker make sure they are correct for your work. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you registered?
- Are you insured to work in my home?
- How long will my job take?
- Can you give a written estimate?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see examples of your work?
Complete washroom reconstructions costs
So how much will you have to pay? As a rule, forsee to pay in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a cosmetic makeover or smaller washroom renovation using budget materials and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an regular sized mid-range renovation using mid-range supplies and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end bathroom restoration using highest of the range supplies and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the normal price for washrooms set up as part of a reconstruction in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotations from local companies who specialise in restoring washrooms. You may be surprised how different they are.
Calculating your bathroom reconstruction charges
Some of the major fees to plan for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are transferring plumbing or installing new parts.
- Tiling, which could include floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or typical shower screen.
- Bath, which could be combined or separate.
- Toilet, which could be a typical version or have an in-wall water tank.
- Vanity, normal or wall framed which looks orderly and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to ensure your washroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers charge a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber charges will depend on where you stay and may vary according to the plumber’s talent level.
Anticipate to pay:
- $80 to $250 to substitute and match bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to fit a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is quoting for a sizable plan such as your bathroom renovation project, ask for an specific estimate which describes all the elements they are charging for.
Only a certified plumber can legitimately carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your washroom is going to be a major factor in the cost of your renovation, and since so much of a washroom is tiled, you need to know what the limitations of your budget are. Expect to be quoted on a per square metre rate by bathroom tilers, which could range from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the average for setting bathroom tiles. The cost of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to incorporate this in.
For wall tiles anticipate to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for standard white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Going up in price foresee to pay about $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles anticipate to spend $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high quality porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high condition natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from inexpensive and versatile acrylic, to durable cast iron and flexible fibreglass to high end natural stone. Expect to spend anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replenish and fit a bath. New baths can span from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens differ in price according to their size and if they are framed, semi-frameless or frameless, with the last being the most pricey. Foresee to spend in the region of $400 to have a basic framed shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are consequently more expensive – expect to spend in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you select, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted unseen cistern or wall hung toilet. On average, a good standard floor-mounted glassy china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with hidden handles
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with integrated ceramic basin
Foresee waterproofing to cost anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized washroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream bathroom restoration and the amount is higher than you can pay for, there are ways to modernise your bathroom without breaking the bank. Some choices to a full washroom reconstruction include:
- Setting up a new shower screen
- Bath and basin resurfacing
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Fitting a skylight
* All the costs and prices estimated were obtained at the time this article was written. They are suggestive, may vary locally, are subject to market strengths and should only be used as a benchmark.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Bradbury bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.